Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60147
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2021, 03:28 PM   #16
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Stay with who you know ,Not who you want to know !
I completely disagree. The fun part of the hobby is meeting a variety of people. Everyone is freaking out for no reason. Screen/Do Your Research and all will be fine. No one can tell anyone how to hobby. I'm personally not changing a thing and I damn sure don't want to hobby without meeting new people, I would be bored as hell.

Variety Is The Spice Of Life!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 04:12 PM   #17
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
I completely disagree. The fun part of the hobby is meeting a variety of people. Everyone is freaking out for no reason. Screen/Do Your Research and all will be fine. No one can tell anyone how to hobby. I'm personally not changing a thing and I damn sure don't want to hobby without meeting new people, I would be bored as hell.

Yes and no. I read her post more as a "stay with what is known" than literally "stay with who you know". Which... is solid advice. If I had a dick, I wouldn't be out there on LC looking for someone "brand new" with no history to speak of. But someone "new to me" with a decent track record? Game on.

It honestly depends on each individual and their aversion level to risk. The less a person has to lose-- the more risks they can freely take. Some guys have a lot more to lose than others.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 06:28 PM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I’m wondering if a lady get turned and snitches and they use her to take johns down, would that be a felony for them too.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:57 PM   #19
Gadabout
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
…. These Dicks Won't Suck Themselves...
This is the true.
If it wasn’t, I’d never leave the house.
Gadabout is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 02:27 PM   #20
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Why is it always the street walker image when describing hookers and tricks lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 02:36 PM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Why is it always the street walker image when describing hookers and tricks lol

Because to a lot of folks, that's what they associate with when they hear about prostitution. Can you imagine the pearl clutching that would come with some people finding out how things really go down in the modern world?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 05:33 PM   #22
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Yes and no. I read her post more as a "stay with what is known" than literally "stay with who you know". Which... is solid advice. If I had a dick, I wouldn't be out there on LC looking for someone "brand new" with no history to speak of. But someone "new to me" with a decent track record? Game on.

It honestly depends on each individual and their aversion level to risk. The less a person has to lose-- the more risks they can freely take. Some guys have a lot more to lose than others.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 07:24 PM   #23
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:

I agree, who wants the same old pussy all the time? This stick with who you know is a hooker scare tactic so she doesn't lose her tricks to something better, I'm always on the look out for the next Ms. Thing
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 07:45 AM   #24
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
I’m wondering if a lady get turned and snitches and they use her to take johns down, would that be a felony for them too.
Stings like this have been known to happen, so, yeah, it’s possible. I’m not sure the risk of it happening is any higher after 9/1. But, boy, the consequences sure are worse.

Which is why Grace’s advice is the best way to mitigate the risk outside of quitting altogether.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:58 AM   #25
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:

She may be, but if she cooperates to help bring johns in on her client list, then I am sure she will get some deal for a lesser charge if not probation.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 10:13 AM   #26
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Because to a lot of folks, that's what they associate with when they hear about prostitution. Can you imagine the pearl clutching that would come with some people finding out how things really go down in the modern world?
And now they’re making a big push to call it all “human trafficking” along with the misleading picture they portrait that all the women are enslaved into the practice, being chained to the bed and forced to put out. Totally ignores the independents, the traveling women who do this by choice. But then again if they can keep painting the scene as forced sex and rape.......just another way to get the Bible thumpers and the morality crowd behind the effort.

I have no problem with LE going after the true underage and enslavement scenes but let the rest of the consensual scene alone and go after violent criminals. Tough concept, I know.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 12:42 PM   #27
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

After thinking this over a little, what I see happening:

LE will do the easy thing or the obvious thing. It is my thinking that at AMP operations it will be fairly easy to nail clients then ever before.

Quietly operating independent providers will do OK. Higher volume ladies will be more atg risk from arrested clients trying to plead to a lower offence.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 02:06 PM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
After thinking this over a little, what I see happening:

LE will do the easy thing or the obvious thing. It is my thinking that at AMP operations it will be fairly easy to nail clients then ever before.

Quietly operating independent providers will do OK. Higher volume ladies will be more atg risk from arrested clients trying to plead to a lower offence.
If I were to lay odds, I’d say this is the most likely scenario.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 05:17 PM   #29
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post

When it's your day, it's your day! You may beat the charges with a lawyer and by keeping your mouth shut, But you're taking the ride + go though processing to get that mugshot

I've seen the more desperate providers get popped, I remember reaching out to one to see me at a lower rate. She was stuck on her higher rate and risking seeing non verified guys to make more $. How that work out? LoL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:08 PM   #30
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What I was saying by staying with who you KNOW
Is stay with providers who been around long time .. Not someone who just starting out ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Stay with who you know ,Not who you want to know !
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women