Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452946
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35470
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2022, 07:59 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I feel great today, still no symptoms.

As I wrote back when I had Covid, I never got very sick. When I had the antibody test done, it showed I have very high antibody count.

I got vaccinated anyway, then took the booster. The booster made my arm pretty sore for several days, other than that, no I’ll affects.

I figure I have been positive for several days. I will keep everybody informed.

One thing for sure. Having anti bodies will not keep Covid from invading your body.
But I think they kill it off pretty quick.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 08:20 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I, too, tested positive for Covid this past week. I had a slight cough since last Monday but my wife experienced more severe symptoms on Friday so we both took a test from CVS and we both tested positive. I still have no major or even minor problems and my wife has had a little more discomfort.

Since we are part of the Pfizer test group, we informed the test coordinator of our health status and we were immediately contacted and asked to take Pfizer's Covid test which they supply us with.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 10:36 AM   #18
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

SpeedRacer, Did you mean Pfizer pill? Did you and your wife get boosters? If so when?

Glad you and Jackie are doing well and hope your wife is better soon.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:45 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://youtu.be/soAGhi9KpcQ
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 12:19 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

The whole world should have the option of buying hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and a z-pack at the local corner store, but the psychopaths in power used the legacy media, big tech, and a captured medical system to shutdown all cheap and effective treatments.

Instead of using generic, repurposed antivirals, anti-inflammatories, anti-coagulants, and antibiotics, the globalist regime closed down small businesses, shredded fundamental human rights, and created a $100 billion mRNA vaccine industry.

Their solution to an infectious disease was an authoritarian, top-down, biomedical-surveillance state built around a single solution of a deadly and ineffective experimental gene therapy shot.

Blocking early treatment, locking down the world, and mandating a mRNA shot that is killing people are all crimes against humanity.

@KanekoaTheGreat

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/3385
Old 01-30-2022, 12:42 PM   #21
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The whole world should have the option of buying hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and a z-pack at the local corner store, but the psychopaths in power used the legacy media, big tech, and a captured medical system to shutdown all cheap and effective treatments.

Instead of using generic, repurposed antivirals, anti-inflammatories, anti-coagulants, and antibiotics, the globalist regime closed down small businesses, shredded fundamental human rights, and created a $100 billion mRNA vaccine industry.

Their solution to an infectious disease was an authoritarian, top-down, biomedical-surveillance state built around a single solution of a deadly and ineffective experimental gene therapy shot.

Blocking early treatment, locking down the world, and mandating a mRNA shot that is killing people are all crimes against humanity.

@KanekoaTheGreat

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/3385

Just can't make this kind of stupid up...
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 12:47 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/174545
Old 01-30-2022, 01:22 PM   #23
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Ignore the tinfoil hats that think some dipshit on telegram knows shit.

How Covid-19 vaccines succeeded in saving a million US lives, in charts

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 01:27 PM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Just can't make this kind of stupid up..
It’s actually pretty close to the opinion of the doctor I married. The medical community is beholden to government funding and must follow orders or go bankrupt. Many doctors are beside themselves for being forced to violate their Hippocratic oath, but most won’t admit it outside of their inner circle. Never before have doctors been hamstrung by a protocol of staying home until you can’t breath and forgoing, even outlawing, any type of early intervention.

This is why hospital wait times are unbearable, 90% of the people there would have normally been treated by their PCC and sent home. Unfortunately PCPs are also at the mercy of the government and refuse to see anyone with even the slightest chance of exposure, so people head for a hospital, mostly out of unfounded fear of a typically mild infection, and now those who actually need hospital care can’t get it in a reasonable amount of time.

The way this was, and continues to be, handled is a crime against humanity. At least 90% of the deaths could have been avoided had the whole mess not been turned into a political circus because....... orange man bad. I hope you leftys are happy. In your zeal to oust a guy who had the country running like a finely oiled machine, you’ve managed to kill millions of people.

Edit: Interesting chart above, if it’s accurate the vaxed are now dying at a higher rate than the unvaxed. So much for the “pandemic of the unvaccinated “.

Actually, reading it more closely, the entire chart is bullshit, a wild guess at best.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 01:30 PM   #25
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s actually pretty close to the opinion of the doctor I married. The medical community is beholden to government funding and must follow orders or go bankrupt. Many doctors are beside themselves for being forced to violate their Hippocratic oath, but most won’t admit it outside of their inner circle. Never before have doctors been hamstrung by a protocol of staying home until you can’t breath and forgoing, even outlawing, any type of early intervention.

This is why hospital wait times are unbearable, 90% of the people there would have normally been treated by their PCC and sent home. Unfortunately PCPs are also at the mercy of the government and refuse to see anyone with even the slightest chance of exposure, so people head for a hospital, mostly out of unfounded fear of a typically mild infection, and now those who actually need hospital care can’t get it in a reasonable amount of time.

The way this was, and continues to be, handled is a crime against humanity. At least 90% of the deaths could have been avoided had the whole mess not been turned into a political circus because....... orange man bad. I hope you leftys are happy. In your zeal to oust a guy who had the country running like a finely oiled machine, you’ve managed to kill millions of people.

Sounds like you should be in charge of writing the history books for Texas. Good fiction and red herring bullshit right there. You don't appear to be very good at reading charts or articles either. Another plus for folks that like to provide revisionist bullshit.
Old 01-30-2022, 02:40 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
SpeedRacer, Did you mean Pfizer pill? Did you and your wife get boosters? If so when?

Glad you and Jackie are doing well and hope your wife is better soon.
We both had boosters around last October.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 03:52 PM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Jackie and SR, glad you guys were wise and got vaccinated. A lot of people don't understand that it doesn't keep you from getting Covid, the most important thing is how much safer you are if you do. Anyway, glad to read that you guys seem to be fine.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 03:59 PM   #28
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
We finally agree! And I want to be able to snort cocaine, pop meth, smoke weed and eat mushrooms. But those fucking psychopaths in power...amiright?
Old 01-30-2022, 04:38 PM   #29
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s actually pretty close to the opinion of the doctor I married. The medical community is beholden to government funding and MUST FOLLOW ORDERS or go bankrupt. Many doctors are beside themselves for BEING FORCED TO VIOLATE their Hippocratic oath, but most won’t admit it outside of their inner circle. Never before have doctors been hamstrung by a protocol of staying home until you can’t breath and forgoing, even outlawing, any type of early intervention.

This is why hospital wait times are unbearable, 90% of the people there would have normally been treated by their PCC and sent home. UNFORTUNATELY PCPs ARE ALSO at the MERCY OF THE GOVERNMENT and refuse to see anyone with even the slightest chance of exposure, so people head for a hospital, mostly out of unfounded fear of a typically mild infection, and now those who actually need hospital care can’t get it in a reasonable amount of time.

The way this was, and continues to be, handled is a crime against humanity. At least 90% of the deaths COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED had the whole mess not been turned into a political circus because....... orange man bad. I hope you leftys are happy. In your zeal to oust a guy who had the country running like a finely oiled machine, you’ve managed to kill millions of people.

Edit: Interesting chart above, IF it’s accurate the VAXED are now dying at a higher rate than the unvaxed. So much for the “PANDEMIC of the UNVACCINATED “.

Actually, reading it more closely, the entire chart is BULLSHIT, a wild guess at best.

A very insightful post and I appreciate your opinion as well

*Hope Ya Don't Mind My CAPS*

Have a Great Day, Stay Well and Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 04:43 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Antivax terrorists against vaccines but all in on horse pills, anti malaria drugs and other ineffective therapies.

Don’t forget the bleach.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women