Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2022, 09:26 AM   #16
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Agree - the left has literally lost their minds. Not wanting borders enforced, thinking men can get pregnant, not wanting to fund police, putting criminals right back out on the street, and a host of other things some that can't be mentioned here, etc.

Just split the country up so the crazy libtards can go live by themselves and keep the fuck away from the normal people
Seriously, normal people. Please exclude yourself with all the whack-out, totally of the wall, far-far right bile you spew on here consistently. Parroting Fucker Carlson, Han-job-itty, and all the Twitter bs and radical far-right, misinformed bs publication you quote. No wonder you're so angry, filing your mind with that bs all the time. You can get more accurate information from a dingle-berry.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 12:04 PM   #17
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

The left wants to sexually indoctrinate children in public schools. That’s so important to them and if you oppose that, they paint you as a homophobe. Actually read the alleged “don’t say gay” bill in Florida and you’ll be baffled at how the media is spinning it.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 12:18 PM   #18
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by He11raiser View Post
Then pick up a weapon and start you pussy.
Nope, that's not what our side does.

We don't take the kool aid so seriously we go out and burn, loot, and destroy because someone tells us too.

We don't take up the causes like the Social Justice warriors, and go destroy property and attack the other side over complete silliness like a statue.

We are not reactionary, we want the best for our country, and, burning it down is not the way we want to see it done.

However, now that the vote has been stolen, and likely, at least here in PA, that's going to continue as long as we have a Democratically controlled supreme court, who has OKd unlimited mail in voting, and gerrymandered in half one of the biggest Conservative counties touching Allegheny county, and diluted it with Pittsburgh votes, its going to remain apparent to most that the fix will continue to be in.

There are the 3 boxes, the soap box, the ballot box, and the cartridge box, and, we don't want to use number 3 till its clear one and two no longer function.

Continue to destroy them with MSM propaganda and vote fixing, you'll eventually get what you want, and then, we'll talk back in the way the 2nd Amendment intended.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 12:20 PM   #19
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
The left wants to sexually indoctrinate children in public schools. That’s so important to them and if you oppose that, they paint you as a homophobe. Actually read the alleged “don’t say gay” bill in Florida and you’ll be baffled at how the media is spinning it.
Further, this applies to kids from K to 3, how many kids at 6 to 9 even have a basic understand of what a boy or girl really is?

That's how insane the left is, that they feel the need to be speaking to any child that age about anything related to their sexuality is sick, plain and simple.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 12:55 PM   #20
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Yeah devo. I’m heavily researched in the matter and it’s shocking what is going on.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:29 PM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Tell that to both parties currently berating Tulsi Gabbard, a Lieutenant Colonel, as a Russian stooge for being concerned about potential biohazards. That chick has done more to serve her country that any of the fools trying to assassinate her character ever dreamed of.

Plus she's fairly hot looking. I actually like some of her points like limiting Super PACs and dark money, but she does spew some of the rights' absurdities like this war being spun over bio hazards. Mostly she would be a better choice as a VP than Pence or Kamala.

Sadly Kamala has not stepped into her role but generally I think 46 and the administration has done a shitty job at putting out their message and getting in front of topics. They don't realize how important that is & will be with our need for quick communication in society today.

All presidents inherit some sort of issues that they don't want to own but they are their problems to solve. I have not seen vitriolic spewings on either side since the ERA of Trump.

And while I can recall stations like CNN holding Trump accountable, in fact checking him, I don't recall the outright hates spewing and poison that comes out of every TV host on Fox, as having any equal being shown on CNN. Perhaps they're the two most polarized partisan stations, and I do like to listen to many other sites or just read some new perspectives. It just feels like f a u x news is the gaslighting extraordinaire
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:51 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And POPULAR! ... FOX beats both CNN and MSNBC in the ratings
COMBINED - most o' the time... Studies have shown that DEMOCRATS
are surely a decent-size chunk of the FOX audience every day.

And FOX then tailors their adverts to that fact.

WHAT do you think might be the reason that Americans have been
turning the channel AWAY from the sorry likes of CNN and MSNBC??

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 04:48 PM   #23
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

I wish there was a third party.
I’m for things like tighter borders and able people getting off welfare. But I’m also for responsible gun control and pro choice. Someone like me is not understood by the far right or left.
Politics has become a game.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 06:43 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Seriously, normal people. Please exclude yourself with all the whack-out, totally of the wall, far-far right bile you spew on here consistently. Parroting Fucker Carlson, Han-job-itty, and all the Twitter bs and radical far-right, misinformed bs publication you quote. No wonder you're so angry, filing your mind with that bs all the time. You can get more accurate information from a dingle-berry.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. Please show me 3 examples of crazy far right policies I have advocated for here on a par with not wanting borders enforced, thinking men can get pregnant, not wanting to fund police, or putting criminals right back out on the street.

Come on, I will wait.

I post actual news stories, mainly pointing out what crazy shit the left or Senile Biden is doing.

So come on, give me 3 examples with links. Time to put up or shut up
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 07:15 PM   #25
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
And while I can recall stations like CNN holding Trump accountable, in fact checking him, I don't recall the outright hates spewing and poison that comes out of every TV host on Fox, as having any equal being shown on CNN. Perhaps they're the two most polarized partisan stations, and I do like to listen to many other sites or just read some new perspectives. It just feels like f a u x news is the gaslighting extraordinaire
You missed 3 years of every network telling people he was a Russian plant? Have any of them apologized?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 08:26 PM   #26
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. Please show me 3 examples of crazy far right policies I have advocated for here on a par with not wanting borders enforced, thinking men can get pregnant, not wanting to fund police, or putting criminals right back out on the street.

Come on, I will wait.

I post actual news stories, mainly pointing out what crazy shit the left or Senile Biden is doing.

So come on, give me 3 examples with links. Time to put up or shut up
I don't agree with fools. But It's almost everything you post. As I pointed out, all you do is parrot from hyper partisan unreliable news sources. Your idiotic Twitter posts. FAUX news bs with Comrad Fucker Carlson, Han-job-itty,faux and enemies,etc.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 08:50 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
I don't agree with fools. But It's almost everything you post. As I pointed out, all you do is parrot from hyper partisan unreliable news sources. Your idiotic Twitter posts. FAUX news bs with Comrad Fucker Carlson, Han-job-itty,faux and enemies,etc.
So just as I suspected you have nothing.

You could not name 1, let alone 3 examples of crazy far right policies I have advocated for here on a par with not wanting borders enforced, thinking men can get pregnant, not wanting to fund police, or putting criminals right back out on the street.

NOT 1.

You just wanted to spew a bunch of BS
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 09:59 PM   #28
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You missed 3 years of every network telling people he was a Russian plant? Have any of them apologized?
. Here we go again... what-about-isms,...blah blah blah. There is a lot of fingers pointing at Russia for meddling in the election, there was a report that indicticted MANY of them. The only reason Trump wasn't charged was because of DOJ assertion of not charging a sitting president. Then there was a feckless congress who let him to whatever he wanted.... But yes, despite all that, and comments from Eric Trump that we get all our financing from Russia, or that manafort was in Ukraine, and all the dirty little politics that showed up all had one thing in common, - they speak Russian.

You're right nothing to see here
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 10:40 PM   #29
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I wish there was a third party.
I’m for things like tighter borders and able people getting off welfare. But I’m also for responsible gun control and pro choice. Someone like me is not understood by the far right or left.
Politics has become a game.
... WE surely understand YOU perfectly, mate.
No worrys there!

Which is the reason we can have great discussions here.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 06:30 AM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
There is a lot of fingers pointing at Russia for meddling in the election
and that’s ALL there was, not an iota of evidence of ‘muh cullushin’. The meddling boiled down to what, some Facebook adds, half of them for Hillary? If that’s how Russians meddle in elections they are pikers compared to us. The US is the heavyweight champ of fucking with foreign elections. Obonga openly sent his political death squadron into Israel to get Bibi out, just to name one.
Quote:
there was a report that indicticted MANY of them. The only reason Trump wasn't charged was because of DOJ assertion of not charging a sitting president.
Trump wasn’t charged because there was nothing to change him with, if you believe it’s anything else I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Probably a real bad idea to bring up Ukraine. They were all in for Hillary, and were shitin bricks when she lost. The only collusion with foreign countries wasn’t on Trump’s side, he didn’t even have the connections to do it if he wanted to and they all figured he was going to lose anyways so why bother. Do you know who did have those kind of connections and certainly the will to use them? A former Secretary of State.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women