Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2022, 11:35 PM   #16
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Sounds like a joke, but it's true:

A Rabbi, the President of the Congregation, a congregant and his wife all go to the gun range.

Waiting for a lane in the lounge, in walks a familiar sex and gun loving hooker - she spots the congregant, big smile, big wave but quickly figured out and stopped.

No one noticed.

I can laugh now, but I did lose a month or two of heartbeats.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 01:22 PM   #17
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Three times…all different providers. Each time, we made eye contact, recognized one another, and behaved as if we were complete strangers. The real pros know how to conduct themselves in situations such as these. One of my three is on this thread.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 02:02 PM   #18
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

2011 ran into one from here at a family 4th of July picnic. She was dating my cousin. RW relationship and was a waitress at one of the Ft Worth Clubs.

She never knew I knew she was a Provider and still doesn't. She and I are really good friends. She doesn't work at the club anymore.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 02:13 PM   #19
otterknot
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

On 2 different occasions have encountered a provider while having lunch with friends (both she and I). Totally discreet after initial eye contact; I texted both later in the day to thank them for being totally chill.
otterknot is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 02:19 PM   #20
london2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 110

The providers here are pros, and keep things discreet.

I wonder if SB will behave the same way, with discretion, in public.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 03:20 PM   #21
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I never have anything to worry about because I'm not married. If the girl is alone, and no one else in the area knows or recognizes either party, then this is entirely inconsequential. It's a potential problem because most guys who pay for sex are married... And some girls out in public can be recognized by friends or associates. Does the local cashier who rings up your groceries each week remember your face and know your name? Even if they do, why would they care if they see you talking to another person they may or may not know? Of course, if the conversation is sexual in nature that's going to draw attention even from strangers. A "Hi how are you?" is not going to draw attention from anyone in the vicinity. Most people don't go out in public to stare and two other people talking to each other, unless that person is a weirdo.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:15 AM   #22
SeV
Princess/Day- Slut/Night

User ID: 510114
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I have at the zoo. I was solo with my tag along and he was solo with his tag along when he approached me. We made eye contact and smiled so we put the tag alongs in the buggy together and walked the zoo. Went back to my place, made lunch for the tag alongs and I was his lunch. Definitely out of the comfort zone for both us but we had seen each other so many times I don’t think either of us had much second thoughts
SeV is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:04 AM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Never acknowledge one another unless it is beyond a doubt that you are both alone. Even then, it’s best to just move along. You never know.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:21 PM   #24
Dererek2
Registered Member

All the time and I do the Will Ferrell sex pump like on the Wedding Crashers
Dererek2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #25
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Say What
Three times…all different providers. Each time, we made eye contact, recognized one another, and behaved as if we were complete strangers. The real pros know how to conduct themselves in situations such as these. One of my three is on this thread.

DO TELL!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:20 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
How about this one:

A provider and her husband show up at my front door.

I played guitar with a guy a couple of times and told him about my vacation rental near the beach. So, he rented it.

I was staying at my other property....nearby...and he asked if I wanted to jam for a little bit....SURE.

...doorbell rings...I open it...and my jaw drops. With him is his wife...a provider who I have been with several times.

Small World.
so, did you & the wife/provider get it on while he played romatic etudes from behind the potted palms??
or did she play your and/or his skin flute??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:38 PM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

on a related note, what do you guys thinks about when taking your provider of the morning, noon, or night out to eat (mcdonalds or high end)? what do you do to lessen the risk of soneone you know spotting you there, worse coming over to you, talking w/ you, asking who your friend is, etc ??

over the years, i have taken one or two providers out to eat. i generally go in ahead of them to scan the place, pick a spot away from the door and even out of line of sight (like in the last booth w/ me sitting w/ my back to the restaurant), and hope for the best. sometimes we come up w/ a backstory - we used to work together, we volunteer at the same place, etc.

ever get "caught" while out w/ a provider??
what heppened? what were the consequences?
(it could be your "friend's" story :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:12 PM   #28
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a business associate, period.
if we've planned a dinner .... I always dress professionally so as not to draw attention.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:11 AM   #29
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

My one time was cool, in an airport and this beautiful girl walks buy where I can only see her from behind. But I scan the room and every guy is in full out scope mode. I remember thinking boy she must be beautiful from the front.
Suddenly she does a 360 and comes back my way and as she gets closer I realize I had been with her several times including the previous week. And I’m thinking all you dogs are just dying to be trying but that snatch has been mine. She caught my smile at that thought and gave me one back. What a great moment !
michaelrayab is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:45 AM   #30
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Chick I saw worked at Popeyes. She charged me extra for the honey and barbecue sauces I needed that day. Always tryna get a lil tip…….
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women