Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2022, 10:31 AM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

To txboi817’s point, I had some time last weekend and expressed interest in a lady at a higher price point because she indicated she had an incall convenient to me. Her slow response, uncertainty regarding incall location, and apparent inability to work before noon caused the moment to pass.

I plan on seeing an old friend in the next few days who happens to be near me and hasn’t raised her price (or lowered the quality of her service). The younger ladies who haven’t had to work too hard for their money the last few years likely will need to adjust. The experienced ladies, I suspect, already have (or never changed their good business practices to begin with).
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 10:47 AM   #17
The Queen Sophie
THE one and only....

User ID: 540332
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
The experienced ladies, I suspect, already have (or never changed their good business practices to begin with).
Another BINGO
The Queen Sophie is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:00 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye View Post
STAGNANT!!! OR IS IT REALLY JUST ME??? PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW...
lonely and bored
It is merely the lack of taint being posted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:45 PM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the economy stupid that was famously said by James Carville. He was right back then and he's right about it now.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 08:38 PM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's It lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
It is merely the lack of taint being posted.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 06:24 AM   #21
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Admiral Giggle
With the state of the economy, especially gas when driving minimum 110 miles per day, my money is spent on more important things/people.

And .... would I be "one of those special peoples"?

Admiral Giggle
I think that's called an "Outcall"

LMAO!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 07:12 AM   #22
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I plan on seeing an old friend in the next few days who happens to be near me and hasn’t raised her price (or lowered the quality of her service).

TinMan!
Old 06-06-2022, 08:55 AM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Lol, I know, I know…I worry that I may no longer be able to keep up with you. It sounds like you’ve lost nothing in the stamina department.

I on the other hand….
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 09:13 AM   #24
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

TinMan
...Lol, I know, I know…I worry that I may no longer be able to keep up with you.
It sounds like you’ve lost nothing in the stamina department.
I on the other hand….

Ok. Well, there never is nothing wrong with a good challenge!
And a good cardio session!

Old 06-07-2022, 05:25 AM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

1. Historically-- even in the best of economic times-- the hobby WILL slow down in the summer. Kids are home from school, family vacations are a thing, and it is a lot harder to simply slip away for a bit, both from a schedule perspective and a money perspective (vacations aren't free).

2. We are currently in a rough spot economically speaking. Cost of basic necessities has gone up a good little tick. While it won't stop the guys with a lot of disposable income, it will definitely affect the gents in that low to mid range. Same can be seen in the restaurant industry-- quick casual is taking a beating, but fine dining is still chugging along with little change.

3. A lot of guys aren't taking chances anymore with new to them ladies. The changes in law are impacting the way some gents participate in the hobby.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 06:44 AM   #26
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
STAGNANT!!! OR IS IT REALLY JUST ME???
Maybe its just the same handful of people plugging up the forums with endless pissing matches.

...gets old really fast.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 09:40 AM   #27
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Yes this makes perfect sense. Because I myself have really only been seeing regulars. And again believe me, I also know the dent that the economy is leaving. It's freaking ridiculous. It's literally hurting almost everybody financially. And here I said wondering when things are going to go back to normal and honestly I don't think they are.
I have been seeing providers more lately than I have in the past (I work in a recession proof career), but I am playing it safe with providers with whom I have had good times in the past, giving them the disposable income I would have used to see new to me providers as opposed to taking a shot in the dark in the hopes of having a good time with the ladies I have not seen before.

No names, but LOTS or providers decided to shit on, downgrade or simply ignore potential clients based on misinformation/lies they accepted as fact from other guys or providers that have not interacted let alone seen the guy for a session BCD. Maybe they thought that those same people who told them not to see certain guys would refer them some potential clients as well (LOL). So given those facts and now that we are in the current times we in with the rarity of a new to you and possible repeat client and you do not have those repeat regular clients already to keep you busy and to pay your overhead and bills, well, that is your fault for being so gullible.

For all providers that want new business: IF you are lucky enough that a new potential client does come calling, perhaps do some research on your own to vet him (contact the ladies he has recently seen for BCD sessions, ect.) as opposed to going by what is shown to you by agenda laden people that really have no idea.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 07:09 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Times are good at the top of the income ladder with the exception of the stock market. And it had a great year last year, so the correction isn’t unexpected or severe. Oil and gas are running like a sewing machine. Record profits, new investment, etc. that always matters in Texas. But inflation does particularly hurt those on a fixed income, and wage increases of last year are slowing down. But I don’t really sense anything wrong with the economy. Labor shortages are still persisting. GDP is still growing. Wages are still up.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 11:57 PM   #29
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

who the fuck knows?????

seriously, even if you talked to a large majority of eccie / oh2 / p411 / eros / etc men & women and could actually verify everything that they told you,
i would bet that there'd be about 20, 50, 100, or a gazillion reasons why adult sex work is slow, about the same, increasing, gonna end tomorrow. and another gazillion ways to fix/improve it.

so, just do your search, do your due diligence/screening, do your scheduling, and hope you have a deliteful sucking/fucking blast at a fee that you can afford & rationalize.

then, if you feel like it, share the good, bad, and/or ugly so others might know.

keep on fucking !!!
oh, btw, if one is bored, i posit that they're not looking for or seeing all the possibilities in a large world city for having fun, experiencing new things/places/events, helping others, imoroving one's self.
keep on living !!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 11:52 PM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

But is the state of the sex work economy a leading indicator or a trailing indicator?

Seriously, I would think that generally, it would be a recession resistant industry in part because producers have significant pricing flexibility, limited fixed costs, etc. Barriers to entry and exit are low.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women