Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2022, 06:36 PM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

good to know that ukr got their latest war toy.

50 miles, thats a pretty good range.

the Rus should now realize they now have a big fat (+) on their backs.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 06:27 AM   #17
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
[B]New U.S. Guided Rockets Strengthen Ukraine’s Hand Against Russia[/SIZE]
Straight up propaganda. Do you not even realize you're being lied to?
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 11:04 AM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Someone Is Rootin' for Putin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Straight up propaganda. Do you not even realize you're being lied to?
Haha... do you? You probably think the Moskva is still cruising in the Black Sea and the Rooskis are still on Snake Island and at the outskirts of Kyev!

The WSJ story is from their reporting pages, not the opinion section. If they were trying to spread "propaganda" they would not have admitted we've only sent 4 HIMARS systems, with another 4 slated to arrive next week. That's not nearly enough, but we can only supply them as fast as Ukraine has troops who are trained in how to use them. The fucking Russians are still firing 10-20 times as many artillery rounds as Ukraine is firing back at them.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 11:48 AM   #19
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
LOL.. our superior technology? You have actually heard of Vietnam right?

Technology doesn't mean shit without political will.

As for Ukraine manufacturing its own ordnance... good luck with that. Weapons plants aren't spun up over night...particularly when they are subject to getting attacked.

Vietnam? The home team eventually wins....Russia will win this just like they won in Afghanistan
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 12:30 PM   #20
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Haha... do you?
Of course I do. That's why just because I can still read RT I don't trust it anymore than any other source unless I can get some third party confirmation. Which while not easy...can actually be done on Telegram and Twatter. Usually the truth is somewhere between all the Propaganda. I also have some professional acumen to apply to the situation... So I know what is being pushed is utter horse puckey. It's not even believable propaganda... LOL. Government employees LOL.

Quote:
You probably think the Moskva is still cruising in the Black Sea and the Rooskis are still on Snake Island and at the outskirts of Kyev!
And yet you seem to think that Ukraine has any hope in winning this and that NATO is just a big social club.

Quote:
but we can only supply them as fast as Ukraine has troops who are trained in how to use them.
Well there you go. You understand why long term, the Ukrainians are not going to get their territoy back... they fucked around with NATO and found out that the Russians are not amenable to having NATO sitting on their doorstep.

Quote:
The fucking Russians are still firing 10-20 times as many artillery rounds as Ukraine is firing back at them.
Again.. you keep dancing around the part where the UKR is screwed. You can see the evidence of why but not get to the conclusion. This isn't 1940, and the UKR is not the RAF. The strategic situation is different and fanning the conflict is only going to end up hurting US interests in the long run. But you keep up the Rah rah college shit.... see where it gets you.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:25 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Is That You, Sergey Lavrov?

Quote:
Of course I do... I know what is being pushed is utter horse puckey. It's not even believable propaganda... LOL.

Yet you can't/won't tell us specifically what in the factual WSJ article I shared in post #15 is "propaganda".

And yet you seem to think that Ukraine has any hope in winning this and that NATO is just a big social club.

You're trapped in outmoded thinking. It's foolish to speak of anyone winning. This is a lose-lose war. A futile war of attrition. Ukraine is already a loser, no matter how much territory it recovers. 12 million people displaced or refugees, cities like Mariupol reduced to rubble, grain and sunflower oil rotting in the port of Odessa. The goal now is to make Russia an even bigger loser.

You seem to be hoping for some kind of Pyrrhic "victory" for Russia. Putin may try to declare victory at some point, but the bleeding will persist as long as we refuse to let him impose his terms on Ukraine. He has foolishly stoked Ukrainian nationalism. At this point Ukraine will never accept subjugation or Russian satellite status. And where did I call NATO a "big social club"?

Well there you go. You understand why long term, the Ukrainians are not going to get their territory back... they fucked around with NATO and found out that the Russians are not amenable to having NATO sitting on their doorstep.

Really? Ever look at a map? Three Baltic countries and Poland already share borders with Russian territory. Finland's pending accession will more than double Russia's border with NATO. If Putin wanted to halt NATO's eastward expansion, he picked a stupidly misguided way to do it. It has backfired badly for him. And I was actually sympathetic to Russia's security concerns... until Feb. 24. Putin has managed to turn your NATO "social club" into a fast-arming, forward-deployed, strongly unified alliance. Congratulations, Vlad!

Again... you keep dancing around the part where the UKR is screwed. You can see the evidence of why but not get to the conclusion. This isn't 1940, and the UKR is not the RAF. The strategic situation is different and fanning the conflict is only going to end up hurting US interests in the long run. But you keep up the Rah rah college shit.... see where it gets you.
Cut the crap. War is serious, so stop your flippant pep rally talk. I'm not trying to draw parallels to WW2 but it's obvious to everyone except you that US interests lie in stopping Putin. As the Economist put it:

"The more Mr. Putin believes he has succeeded in Ukraine, the more belligerent he will become. He set out his ambitions in a speech this month, smirking as he talked about how Peter the Great seized parts of Sweden. He will fight tomorrow with whatever weapons work for him today. That means resorting to war crimes and nuclear threats, starving the world and freezing Europe."

If you want to be a Putin apologist and a Ukraine surrender monkey, go visit Kyev and sing that tune. Then come back here and tell us how it was received.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 07:25 PM   #22
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Cut the crap. War is serious, so stop your flippant pep rally talk.
How many people do you PERSONALLY KNOW that are dead from combat? I can count eight of my classmates including one that there is now a push on for the Medal of Honor. In addition to those eight another 3 dies while in the service due to taining accidents... one in Ranger School, one had a Bradley roll on him and one had a training grenade go off premature and kill him. Not just War is serious, so is simply being in the military. I'm not the one with the college rah rah shit, son. That's you.
Quote:
I'm not trying to draw parallels to WW2 but it's obvious to everyone except you that US interests lie in stopping Putin.
Really EVERYONE? Or just the media that you're consuming is telling you that? Pull your head out of your fourth point of contact. A simple map check tells you that Ukraine is not relevant to US interests. A (now) land locked nation whose value lay in it's ability to facilitate Democrat graft. Yeah, thanks I'll pass...

Quote:
As the Economist put it:
"The more Mr. Putin believes he has succeeded in Ukraine, the more belligerent he will become. He set out his ambitions in a speech this month, smirking as he talked about how Peter the Great seized parts of Sweden. He will fight tomorrow with whatever weapons work for him today. That means resorting to war crimes and nuclear threats, starving the world and freezing Europe."
Really when was the last time the Economist was accurate in their assessment of national intent? You're quoting the Economist FFS... about military and territorial ambitions!! Do you not see the issue? Putin "smirked"? OMG stop the presses and send Ukraine some ammo! This is what you base your "judgement" on? LOL.
Quote:
If you want to be a Putin apologist and a Ukraine surrender monkey, go visit Kyev and sing that tune. Then come back here and tell us how it was received.
I'm not an apologist. I'm simply stating that Putin INVADED Ukraine precisely because WE kept talking about getting them into NATO. WHY? To prevent an invasion? That's precisely what precipitated the invasion. Any truthful person in the State dept. could tell you this would be the result of talking up NATO. And WHY? WHY did we renege on our promises NOT to expand NATO?

I DGAF how Ukrainians would react... any more than Ukrainians give a shit about the US border with Mexico. WHy is the territorial integrity of Ukraine more important to you than that of the US? How many more Billions should US tax payers send to Ukraine? For WHAT? The good Feelz? Please
Old 07-05-2022, 08:50 PM   #23
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

We should sent Ukraine many billions....they are fighting a proxy war for us.....and doing a damn fine job also....
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women