Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2022, 07:26 PM   #16
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That's still a long way from the greatest recession since the depression under bush and record unemployed numbers and record corporate losses under the fucking moron

Dah...the clueless bots
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 09:51 PM   #17
bb1961
Valued Poster

All Americans are dealing with this disaster NOW in the present.
You on the other hand are such a shill for the democraps that you go back two administrations with aboutism to try and cover for this Turnip head that is in control NOW!! The information I provided is incontrovertible, but you won't touch that EVER!!

So ALL your response have nothing to do with or about the problems of today (WHICH IS THE TOPIC OF THE POST) but the past that has no bearing on TODAYS economy. If you have nothing to add to this discussion why don't you start another Trump bashing thread since you pal VM is on bancation. People get banned for hijacking threads...you sir have hijacked this thread several times!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 12:59 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
So ALL your response have nothing to do with or about the problems of today (WHICH IS THE TOPIC OF THE POST) but the past that has no bearing on TODAYS economy.
I just read the responses and just because they disagree with your assertions does not make their responses off topic so quit crying just to get people points.

I doubt you work at your age, but for those of us who do, there is a big difference in the job market between now and 14 years ago during that recession. Folks are pointing that out to you. Just because they do not agree with your daily whining and crying about Biden threads does not make them off topic.

14 years ago was certainly a recession, now not so much. I am assuming you did not pay attention yesterday to the earnings reports of two of the biggest tech giants. Of course you did not, you were probably too busy watching the usual click bait conservative bullshit on Fox news. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:53 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I just read the responses and just because they disagree with your assertions does not make their responses off topic so quit crying just to get people points.

I doubt you work at your age, but for those of us who do, there is a big difference in the job market between now and 14 years ago during that recession. Folks are pointing that out to you. Just because they do not agree with your daily whining and crying about Biden threads does not make them off topic.

14 years ago was certainly a recession, now not so much. I am assuming you did not pay attention yesterday to the earnings reports of two of the biggest tech giants. Of course you did not, you were probably too busy watching the usual click bait conservative bullshit on Fox news. LOL

Poor baby must of gotten laid off from his greeting job at Wal-Mart and is now on here constantly crying about this so called recession where everyone poor bastard has a job but him!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 11:57 AM   #20
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 12:30 PM   #21
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Yeah after the Trump presidency the economy had nowhere to go but down, and gas prices and the cost of living had nowhere to go but up ..... and dipshit biden made sure that's exactly what happened .....
And Biden caused world wide inflation too huh?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 03:08 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They’re grasping at straws. Or something else.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 03:10 PM   #23
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Exactly, yes ..... if "worldwide inflation" happened between the years 2016-2020 it would be a race between you and Yssup to try to be the first to post that said inflation was Trump's fault .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 04:22 PM   #24
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

“A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; if I take him by force to the USSR and show him a gulag, he will refuse to believe it”

- Yuri Bezmenov, KGB defector
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 04:30 PM   #25
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

And in reality, we’re still down 4 million jobs from the pre-Fauci flu days. Also in reality, layoffs and job losses come after the recession sets in (which it has, regardless of the spin we see here from people who just aren’t paying attention). Threats of hiking corporate tax rates, and just tax hikes for the middle class, isn’t going to help. Just the opposite. More jobs would leave, and unemployment would shoot up. Spending power is down, and no wage hikes are going to keep up with inflation. Yet the Dem “solution” is to spend more money and hike taxes.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 04:58 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Yet the Dem “solution” is to spend more money and hike taxes.
More like DeSantis, Tiny and Bernie!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 08:46 PM   #27
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
More like Bernie!
FIFY...it's the left that says all this massive spending will not cost anything!!

'Build Back Better' Would Likely Cost Trillions More Than …
https://www.newsweek.com/build-back-better-would...
Nov 24, 2021 · But despite the CBO report's warning that the legislation could add as much as $367 billion to the federal deficit over the next decade, the White House and congressional Democrats have said the ...

Biden Claims His $3.5 Trillion ‘Build Back Better’ Agenda …
Biden Claims His $3.5 Trillion ‘Build Back Better’ Agenda …
Global web icon
Visit this page on defconnews.com
Topics on this page
How much did Biden's Build Back Better Act cost?
Here’s the thing, the non-partisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget said the actual cost of Biden’s $3.5 trillion Build Back Better Act is $5.5 trillion .
Read more
Does Biden explain how $3.5 trillion in new spending doesn't cost a thing?
https://defconnews.com/2021/09/27/biden-claims-his...
Sep 27, 2021 · Joe Biden sucks at math but he’s taking that suckitude to dizzying new heights. The illegitimate president claims that his $3.5 trillion “Build Back Better” bill won’t cost a thing. He must be using common core math because something that costs $3.5 trillion obviously costs $3.5 trillion. Actually, it will cost way more than that because it will kill America jobs and raise …

Opinion | Don’t Believe Democrats When They Say a …
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/29/...
Sep 30, 2021 · Trying to redefine the cost of a $3.5 trillion bill as zero must rank among the most shameless, patently absurd attempts to change reality through a talking point ever attempted.

Manchin and chucky are the ones in control of the senate want to tax more and spend more when the economy is in free fall...they call it the "inflation reduction act". It will do just the opposite!! The left ALWAYS want to tax more and spend more. Nice try though...the Republicans can't stop any of this fascial insanity.

Sunday shows preview: Manchin and Schumer strike …
https://news.yahoo.com/sunday-shows-preview...
Jul 30, 2022 · The deal between Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on a climate, health care and tax package and Senate Republicans blocking a bill to expand care for veterans suffering from burn pit injuries are expected to dominate this week’s Sunday shows circuit. After months of private negotiations, Manchin and Schumer…

Schumer and Manchin strike a deal — but can it fight …
https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2022...n-manchin-deal
Jul 29, 2022 · Schumer and Manchin strike a deal — but can it fight inflation? July 29, 2022. This week, West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin announced he planned to …

Manchin strikes major deal with Schumer on climate, …
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/manchin...
Jul 27, 2022 · Manchin announced the agreement in a joint statement with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., after months of negotiations between the two appeared to break down recently. The deal ...

Manchin and Schumer strike a deal on a climate, health …
https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/07/27/manchin-and...
Jul 27, 2022 · Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Sen. Joe Manchin have released preliminary details of a bill to address climate change, taxes, health care and inflation.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 10:29 PM   #28
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

You're up Senator Sinema. The fate of our economy is now in your hands. I hope you have the balls to do the right thing and vote no on this bill ( and all spending bills that have 1 dollar in them for climate change ). No more since Manchin pussied out.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 10:59 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Nah… this is going to get done.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 12:26 AM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Do any of you old dinosaurs order from Amazon or use products from Apple? If so, could you please explain to me why their earnings were what they were if the sky is falling as you claim? I'll let you in on a little secret, those companies make the bulk of their money from disposable income, and few do that as well as Amazon. Shhhh. Don't tell Fox that because I would hate for you to use some common sense.

I'm sorry if your financial situation sucks but mine has never been better. Maybe you bitter old men should have saved for a rainy day or invested better so you would stop whining about the economy. Or better yet, be like me and work your ass off and stop crying about the changes in the economy. Nobody likes higher prices. It's called life happens both good and bad. Most of you bozos are more than 3 decades older than me and you still haven't figured that shit out yet? LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women