Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2022, 10:56 PM   #16
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Most diabetics (and other unhealthy lifestyles) are Democrats. Personal responsibility is a conservative ideology. Those who practice it are less likely to have health problems, including diabetes. Sure, there are unhealthy people on the right. But most unhealthy people are on the left who practice unhealthy lifestyles and rely on their doctor for big pharma meds whenever they get sick. It's a downward spiral that most will never break free of.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 11:16 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
Most diabetics (and other unhealthy lifestyles) are Democrats. Personal responsibility is a conservative ideology. Those who practice it are less likely to have health problems, including diabetes. Sure, there are unhealthy people on the right. But most unhealthy people are on the left who practice unhealthy lifestyles and rely on their doctor for big pharma meds whenever they get sick. It's a downward spiral that most will never break free of.
That’s some real crazy bullshit there, CC.

Never seen Diabetes couched in those terms, and I’ve read a little bit about the disease. OK maybe more than a little bit.

I’ll leave the point by point clarification to others, but for now, I applaud your creativity! You have found a way to cut through the din of this forum and ascended to a whole new level of je ne c’est quoi.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahats off!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 12:44 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
Yeah, Republicans are definitely less susceptible to get diabetes than Democrats. They have much better eating habits and are more likely to be healthy and physically fit. As you can see below, those are definitely blue states so sucks for them for having a higher probability of getting diabetes per capita and needing insulin than red states. Oh wait, my bad. Sometimes I get red and blue mixed up. LOL

Here are the 10 states with the highest rates of obesity:

Mississippi (40.80%)
West Virginia (39.70%)
Arkansas (37.40%)
Oklahoma (36.80%)
Kentucky (36.50%)
Tennessee (36.50%)
Alabama (36.10%)
Michigan (36.00%)
Louisiana (35.90%)
South Carolina (35.40%)
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 01:04 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Wonder who’ll be the first to support/defend your position, Charlie?

LMAO!
Old 08-10-2022, 10:57 AM   #20
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, Republicans are definitely less susceptible to get diabetes than Democrats. They have much better eating habits and are more likely to be healthy and physically fit. As you can see below, those are definitely blue states so sucks for them for having a higher probability of getting diabetes per capita and needing insulin than red states. Oh wait, my bad. Sometimes I get red and blue mixed up. LOL

Here are the 10 states with the highest rates of obesity:

Mississippi (40.80%)
West Virginia (39.70%)
Arkansas (37.40%)
Oklahoma (36.80%)
Kentucky (36.50%)
Tennessee (36.50%)
Alabama (36.10%)
Michigan (36.00%)
Louisiana (35.90%)
South Carolina (35.40%)
Those are also the states with the lowest percentage of GMO clot shot participants. So yeah, they will outlive everyone else. You know a southern man gotta put some bacon grease in everything. Gives it flavor. I bet the rifleman put a little bacon grease in his cuisine. You know he did.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:26 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

To answer the OP’s question……..loaded with pork.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:37 PM   #22
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Wrong.
It's not about member's personal health.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Since this is a thread about member's personal health issues, I expect the OP to get a sanction for every response. He violated the rules, don't you know.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #23
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
To answer the OP’s question……..loaded with pork.
Anything specific?

Or did you just spin a wheel and come up with a conservative talking point?
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:00 PM   #24
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
It looks like Rick Scott is trying to do something about this:

https://twitter.com/SenRickScott/sta...07921413005312

Why won't Democrats vote on this issue in a standalone bill?
FAIRNESS
Drug companies CANNOT charge American consumers more for prescription drugs than they charge consumers in other industrialized nations like Great Britain, Canada or Germany. There is no reason why U.S. pharmaceutical companies sell drugs to people in foreign countries far cheaper than what they charge Americans. This provision would sunset after 5 years.

That’s the only part of what Rick proposed that’d make any difference. Has he put this forth as legislation. This issue existed when Republicans were in control, was it proposed then? See that’s the thing about politics, posting something on your website and actually writing legislation are two different things. Rick Scott has never and likely will never put pen to paper and write legislation that accomplishes this simple goal. He should and it should be voted on, but he won’t and it won’t. And why sunset such a provision.

But Tiny you know this already. So I guess your question was rhetorical.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #25
VerySkeptical
BANNED

7 Repubs voted with Dems but not enough of them.
It wasn't about pork.
It wasn't about green.

"A proposal that limits the monthly cost of insulin to $35 for Medicare patients was left untouched. But using a parliamentary rule, GOP lawmakers were able to jettison the part of the proposal that would apply to privately insured patients.

The states with the highest mortality rates;
West Virginia
Mississippi
Louisiana
Arkansas
Oklahoma
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:45 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
Anything specific?

Or did you just spin a wheel and come up with a conservative talking point?
Understanding that Bills are always loaded with pork is not a conservative or liberal issue.

Both parties do it.

Complaints arise when it goes over the top or steps on somebodies toes.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:53 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Since this is a thread about member's personal health issues, I expect the OP to get a sanction for every response. He violated the rules, don't you know.
What a reach, even for you JD.

You know what to do, if you haven’t already done so.

Your accusation is wrong, no rules weee broken and you’ve leveled another uncalled for rude attack on another member.

Talk about violations! You seem to be collecting them these days, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHSSHSHSHSHAHSHAG
Old 08-10-2022, 05:08 PM   #28
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
FAIRNESS
Drug companies CANNOT charge American consumers more for prescription drugs than they charge consumers in other industrialized nations like Great Britain, Canada or Germany. There is no reason why U.S. pharmaceutical companies sell drugs to people in foreign countries far cheaper than what they charge Americans. This provision would sunset after 5 years.

That’s the only part of what Rick proposed that’d make any difference. Has he put this forth as legislation. This issue existed when Republicans were in control, was it proposed then? See that’s the thing about politics, posting something on your website and actually writing legislation are two different things. Rick Scott has never and likely will never put pen to paper and write legislation that accomplishes this simple goal. He should and it should be voted on, but he won’t and it won’t. And why sunset such a provision.

But Tiny you know this already. So I guess your question was rhetorical.
Damn I spent about 20 minutes trying to shred your argument. But I just Googled "insulin" and see that apparently the GOP did block lower prices. Looks like I'm eating crow.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 05:20 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I think the notion of keeping pharma prices high to encourage more R&D is about as far away from “America First” as it could be.

The US is currently paying for that R&D by overpaying compared with the rest of the world’s health systems. Not to mention seven figure salaries for pharmacy Execs.

How could any conservative oppose something that puts America first?

BTW — Type 1 Diabetes = insulin. Not related to lifestyle choices.

Type 2 Diabetes = medications like SGLT2 inhibitors. Not insulin. And influenced by lifestyle.

The difference is huge.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:21 PM   #30
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Wrong.
It's not about member's personal health.
I'm a diabetic and it is about my personal health. I expect the moderator to do his (or her) duty.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women