Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2011, 06:30 AM   #16
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Wow, that is just a lovely thing to see. Gosh that brings back memories!

I used to dance in my youth. It's hard to find clubs now that actually help the girls get good at it. The club I started at made you work day shift and take a class before the club opened if you couldn't perform on stage. Nowadays, it's like you see one, you've seen them all. The guys either play video poker or watch the game or come in for the buffet LOL. I don't see how one could not pay attention to a performance like that.

Thanks for sharing, Nina...
Tiffani!!!!! you`re back!! I missed you, ....
I want to learn that art as well, but i might be too clumsy to do it :-((. And it hurts! But i have seen some amazing people working the pole as well. Nowadays its fashionable as a fitness work out as well. If i did not travel so much, i might really attend classes, but it does not make sense for me right now .
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:31 AM   #17
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by setman View Post
Setty's got a pole if you got the hole.

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
nice Photo, Setty, thanks for sharing :-)
Old 09-09-2011, 07:49 AM   #18
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Tiffani!!!!! you`re back!! I missed you, ....
I want to learn that art as well, but i might be too clumsy to do it :-((. And it hurts! But i have seen some amazing people working the pole as well. Nowadays its fashionable as a fitness work out as well. If i did not travel so much, i might really attend classes, but it does not make sense for me right now .
Hi babycakes!

It's really easy. Even on the blooper reels, the first thing you learn are the holds. Once you can stay on the pole, the tricks come naturally. Of course upper body strength and balance don't hurt either LOL. I haven't done it since my early twenties, but I hear songs now and can see myself doing a routine to it. Yes, I've been to a couple of the classes here, and they're okay. Nothing I would stick to...
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #19
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Hi babycakes!

It's really easy. Even on the blooper reels, the first thing you learn are the holds. Once you can stay on the pole, the tricks come naturally. Of course upper body strength and balance don't hurt either LOL. I haven't done it since my early twenties, but I hear songs now and can see myself doing a routine to it. Yes, I've been to a couple of the classes here, and they're okay. Nothing I would stick to...
Hi Sweet :-)
Oh you`re great in downplaying this great art. I tried once and failed poorly. How long does the body need to get adapted to getting the hold? I can see how this is an amazing workout.

One time you need to dance for me, when we meet :-)
Old 09-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #20
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome performance.

Beautifully done.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #21
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Hi Sweet :-)
Oh you`re great in downplaying this great art. I tried once and failed poorly. How long does the body need to get adapted to getting the hold? I can see how this is an amazing workout.

One time you need to dance for me, when we meet :-)
Girl I HOPE I didn't sound like I was downplaying it! LOL

Considering just the pole sans the music and the art of seduction (which I'm sure you excelled at) The first time you get on a pole you should be low on the pole. Practice gripping your thighs while your hands support you. Depending on your strength and the amount of practice you give it, it could take you hours to weeks. Plus the pole hurts at first! Expect sore muscles in the beginning.

Me dance for you? We will have to make that happen!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #22
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I've always supported single mothers, one dollar at a time .
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women