Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2023, 09:15 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The WSJ at least got it half right. But they said the leak was “accidental “. Well, Dr Yan, a Chinese virologist, who worked at the Wuhan lab said it was intentional. You’ll probably see more of her in the coming days. The truth seems to be rolling out on some things lately.

you can make a case for that given what was happening in Hong Kong at the time. the riots were not fading away despite harsh Chinese Communist Party tactics to end them. the US had satellite video of the Chinese Army massing troops just outside Hong Kong in Shenzhen. it would have been Tienanmen Square 10x with the whole world watching, on the ground and above.

so why would it be beyond the harsh communist regime to engineer a virus, unleash it, and use it to suppress the riots? Dr Yan claims it was miscalculated and got out of control.

the real question is why did the msm so quickly accept the Chinese narrative and call any talk it was man-made as a "conspiracy theory"? we know that bats who might have had this virus naturally were located 1,000 miles from Wuhan in some caves. did those bats somehow migrate 1,000 miles to be captured and sold in the Wuhan wet market? that same Wuhan market we know did not sell bats? or pangolins? both of which happen to be mammals not seafood?

that same wet market China wiped clean preventing any proof? and 3 years later not one mammal or seafood has yet to be found with the "base" covid virus? because the Wuhan lab did take bats from some fucking cave 1,000 miles away, did perform "gain of function" research at the high level direction of Fucking Fauci (Fauci did not directly fund this research! he paid a third party to pay for it!!) and did release it to end the Hong Kong riots and it got out of hand!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 09:36 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
But Onawbtngr546 is also CORRECT that the Wall Street
Journal is mostly fabrication these days.
Nonsense. The WSJ is one of the few publications left on the planet that still understands the basic difference between facts and opinions - and how to compartmentalize the two.

In its REPORTING, the WSJ is careful to deal in facts, not "fabrications".

In its OPINION pieces, if Trump had heeded the WSJ's advice more often on how to comport himself he would still be President.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 09:55 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
WSJ fabricates headlines all the time. I quoted the article. I hate to say it, but you fell for their clickbait headline
You are wrong yet again. Sad that you are afraid to face the facts. But don't take my word for it, here is leftist Nate Silver admitting so

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...jKez5oZdw&s=09

Or here is very liberal Glenn Greenwald

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...1Q4rV3jkQ&s=19
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 09:57 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Nonsense. The WSJ is one of the few publications left on the planet that still understands the basic difference between facts and opinions - and how to compartmentalize the two.

In its OPINION pieces, if Trump had heeded the WSJ's advice more often on how to comport himself he would still be President.
Exactly 100% .No idea where Salty came up with this incorrect opinion
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 10:59 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Sorry there, mate... The WSJ is mostly RINO Republicans.
Trump-haters all.

That's why I surely dislike them. .. Just rich RINOS
producing another "liberal rag" opinion-piece that
can sometimes get their facts right.

What's next? Praise for National Review??

... Now onawbtngr546 and me-self might be coming
at our view from opposite ends - but it doesn't make
our opinion any less correct... Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:23 AM   #21
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Science could tell us more about the origin but China has not cooperated The lab workers fell ill in 2019 and blood samples were taken. If we had the samples gene sequencing could be helpful

In the US gene sequencing traced back the largest outbreak to a community in Westchester NY
https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/westch...-just-a-cough/

Rand Paul has been the most outspoken politician on finding the origin. His confrontations with Dr Fauci have been criticized but revealed facts. 80,000 living species around Wuhan were tested for Covid and none tested positive
https://youtu.be/ABbn9qh5Xr0
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 05:00 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Or you might not see her at all, like other Chinese doctors that went against the official wuflu brainwashing. Poof. Gone. Like a fart in the wind.
I agree. She reported this two years ago and said it again on Tucker last night. She’s made it this far.

Regardless of who you think created SARS-CoV-2, the US government’s response was a crime against humanity.

The propaganda, censorship, covering up viable treatments, Fascist takeover of Tech and Media.

No matter how you slice it, A LOT of people need to be prosecuted.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 07:10 AM   #23
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

You're absolutely right. But nobody ever will, and you can take that to the bank. "It's big club and you ain't in it!"
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 08:16 AM   #24
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

There really are a couple of serious problems in our society that are highlight in this very thread. I’m not trying to single out anyone personally here; I don’t personally know anyone on here, but it seems that this thread is reflective of two major issues we have as a society.

The first is that we seem to fall prey to the “origin fallacy” quite a bit, and on both sides of the political aisle. That came from a “RINO” publication, or that came from a “right-wing” website, etc. Sure, what is published may not in fact be true, but a factual item is not AUTOMATICALLY false because it was published by someone whose political beliefs differ from yours. Factual information should be judged on evidence provided, not on political leanings.

Which leads to the second issue: nobody anymore is willing to express any uncertainty in anything. “I don’t know” NEVER seems to be an acceptable answer to an issue anymore. This does not just apply to individuals, but to the government as well, as illustrated by the origins of COVID. The truth back in 2020 and the truth now are both the same — we do not actually know the origin of COVID. The problem is that we censored opinions that dissented from the original narrative, that it came from the wet market, when we didn’t actually know that this was the case. It’s one thing to express disagreement with those who postulated the lab leak idea; that is healthy debate. Both sides should have been allowed to present their evidence and arguments. But instead, the lab leak theory was suppressed. It was referred to as a conspiracy theory and was called “debunked” by some media outlets. Whatever the real truth turns out to be, it certainly is not true that the lab leak theory is debunked or a conspiracy theory. It is a viable possibility at this point and merits serious consideration.

Like I said, we have lost the ability to have a reasoned and healthy debate (societally, not referring to any individual). One side of the political spectrum immediately has an answer to any given question or situation, most often without having given any serious consideration to the matter or actually doing any investigation into it, and the other side reflexively takes the opposite position, again without any serious thought or consideration. Both sides are guilty of this behavior, and that, more than any action taken by “MAGA’s” or the “woke brigade” is the real biggest threat to our democracy. Unfortunately I don’t see this situation improving any time soon.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 08:29 AM   #25
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

While I’m on my soapbox, there is one more problem that I find concerning. We have lost the ability to think independently, and have substituted party line thinking in its place. What I mean by this is that there is a high degree of correlation between opinions people hold on two logically disconnected issues.

As a concrete example, suppose someone strongly agrees with the statement “A woman should have the right to choose to terminate her pregnancy”. I can predict with a fairly high degree of certainty that this person will also agree with the statement “Gun ownership in the US should be restricted or even prohibited”.

We all know this is true, but we just take it for granted. Why is one’s opinion on abortion related to one’s opinion on gun control? The two issues are not logically related in any way. Why must I deny the obvious fact that the earth’s temperature is increasing due to carbon dioxide emissions simply because I believe that the government should exercise more fiscal restraint and rein in deficit spending? Let’s stop thinking what the political parties tell us to and start thinking for ourselves.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:34 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

In a criminal investigation, the first questions investigators ask:

-Who had the most to gain?

-Who benefitted from the crime?

-Who is covering their tracks?

-Where’s the money?

-Big Pharma made trillions
-Biden won 2020 via mail-in voting
-US covering up lab origin
-UKRAINE
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:51 PM   #27
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ukraine, wuhan china, fauxi and biden =

The chinese wuhan virus

One of the biggest cover ups in history

In the deep shadows lurks- who ==== The UN

Chase the money
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:05 PM   #28
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As a concrete example, suppose someone strongly agrees with the statement “A woman should have the right to choose to terminate her pregnancy”. I can predict with a fairly high degree of certainty that this person will also agree with the statement “Gun ownership in the US should be restricted or even prohibited”.

We all know this is true, but we just take it for granted. Why is one’s opinion on abortion related to one’s opinion on gun control? The two issues are not logically related in any way. Why must I deny the obvious fact that the earth’s temperature is increasing due to carbon dioxide emissions simply because I believe that the government should exercise more fiscal restraint and rein in deficit spending? Let’s stop thinking what the political parties tell us to and start thinking for ourselves

I beg to disagree, you have a large swath of people, like myself a Libertarian that bucks your theory.

Rights matter, all of them, I support a womans right to choose, but, be responsible in using it, if she is responsible, an abortion will never be needed.

Same thing about guns, I own machineguns, many evil rifles, I won't use the term assault, and, i have the same opinion on those, use them responsibily and only as needed, but the option to own weapons, even very efficient wounding or killing weapons, should also be available to all, who are legally allowed to own them.

Libertarians are hated, because we see through the bullshit, and make the correct choice, In SPITE of what the partys want.

I had Covid in January of 2020, before it was well known that its what it was, no doubt, all the symptoms but loss of smell, very severe, for the first three weeks I survived on Carnation instant breakfasts alone, as that's all I could get down because of the severe cough and weakness/beatdown, it took months to get over, IF, I'm really over it, as I think I still have long covid issues.

I refused to mask, I refused to get the Vaxx, because I believed natural immunity was better, and now I'm proven right.

Same with masks, free your mind and your ass will follow.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:08 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

^^^ I agree 100% with smarty1's last 2 posts.

If you depart from their knee-jerk orthodoxy on any issue, the left will cancel you while the right will label you a RINO.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 06:33 PM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^ I agree 100% with smarty1's last 2 posts.

If you depart from their knee-jerk orthodoxy on any issue, the left will cancel you while the right will label you a RINO.

... Agreed. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women