Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2023, 05:09 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
I will just as soon as I see the links of all of the dead peoples votes names, and how all the machines fixed it so every vote for Trump went to Biden, and all the other lies. You show that I will look up your link for you that is plastered all over the news. You can look it up how they knew they were keeping the lie going knowing they would get ratings. It is all over all the real news groups. Not the crazy far right ones. They are hating Fetterman and his wife right now.
I’ll call you and raise the ante:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...21511.html?amp

Dead Democrat wins election!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:25 PM   #17
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ll call you and raise the ante:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...21511.html?amp

Dead Democrat wins election!!!!!
I'm confused, a dead person won, where does it say he was elected by all the dead people votes? Also where does it say the voting machines were rigged and they had proof that they were giving votes for the dead man, that is what we are talking about.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:30 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm confused, a dead person won, where does it say he was elected by all the dead people votes? Also where does it say the voting machines were rigged and they had proof that they were giving votes for the dead man, that is what we are talking about.
Are you really that slow? A dead person wins an election but there was no cheating involved? Jesus tap dancing Christ!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2023, 05:36 PM   #19
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Are you really that slow? A dead person wins an election but there was no cheating involved? Jesus tap dancing Christ!!!!!!
there are two possibilities

1. cheating to make sure the democrat won even if he was dead

or

2. the fucking democrats are so fucking stupid or brainwashed that they voted for a dead man

take your pick
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:39 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I will just as soon as I see the links of all of the dead peoples votes names, and how all the machines fixed it so every vote for Trump went to Biden, and all the other lies. You show that I will look up your link for you that is plastered all over the news. You can look it up how they knew they were keeping the lie going knowing they would get ratings. It is all over all the real news groups. Not the crazy far right ones. They are hating Fetterman and his wife right now.

so as expected you can't backup what you posted. that figures. do you not think CNN for example does the same thing with knowingly false reports? the NY Times? who by the way had to issue a rare mea culpa to their readership when their sales began to tank that yes they actually did intentionally mislead their readers? and in some cases blatantly made up scandals that didn't happen to sway opinion against Republicans in general and Trump in particular?

there is a difference between FOX reporting on claims they were privately skeptical about as opposed to the leftist media like Slate and The Atlantic and the NY Times intentionally fabricating stories about Trump. they did. you still believe the "Russian bounty" story? FAKE NEWS! that Trump wouldn't visit the Marine cemetery in France in 2017 because as The Atlantic blatantly lied that he said "they were losers" for being killed in combat? why wasn't that reported in 2017? because it didn't happen yet it "surfaced" in 2020 in the run-up to the election to do one thing only, blatantly lie to sway votes while hiding behind "unnamed sources". how convenient that.

how many media outlets ran with just these two blatant examples of fake news while knowing that there was no proof at best and that they were almost certainly false?

i find it amusing you and others are so quick to believe anything bad about FOX and Trump as "absolute fact", without any proof at all.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:39 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

or

2. the fucking democrats are so fucking stupid or brainwashed that they voted for a dead man

take your pick
Both. Biden and Fetterman are prime examples.
Old 03-04-2023, 07:21 PM   #22
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:

or

take your pick
My guess is the stupid democrats voted for a dead person instead of a cheating for the rich only Republican. Stop and think of it, they still want a president that has been proven incapable of running the country. He was impeached twice and how many hundreds of thousands died over COVID on his watch, how many got arrested, killed over false claims he won an election? Fuck we couldn't even get toilet paper when he was president.

Now the GOP is worried where the Virus came from in China. Who gives a Fuck where it came from at this point? what do you do once you have it to get rid of it. Quit wasting time and money of the smoking gun. Deal with it never happening again and if it does what do you do instead of saying it is another Democrat hoax and let people die for months before doing anything. He had to get it himself and take a helicopter rid to the hospital then it was real. Hell the whole White house had it.

If I am not mistaken I think that has happened in PA a person that died after his name was on the ballot and he won. Not to many years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 03-04-2023, 07:27 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
My guess is the stupid democrats voted for a dead person instead of a cheating for the rich only Republican. Stop and think of it, they still want a president that has been proven incapable of running the country. He was impeached twice and how many hundreds of thousands died over COVID on his watch, how many got arrested, killed over false claims he won an election? Fuck we couldn't even get toilet paper when he was president.

If I am not mistaken I think that has happened in PA a person that died after his name was on the ballot and he won. Not to many years ago.

I’m sure several dead Democrats won elections! DUH!!!! BTW, more people died from CoVid under Biden. And he had the vaccines!!!! What’s your answer for that?
Old 03-04-2023, 07:36 PM   #24
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
I’m sure several dead Democrats won elections! DUH!!!! BTW, more people died from CoVid under Biden. And he had the vaccines!!!! What’s your answer for that?
Old 03-04-2023, 08:05 PM   #25
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Both. Biden and Fetterman are prime examples.
Old 03-04-2023, 08:33 PM   #26
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
hey neil, first off, hes not a fake australian. thats your assumption based on nothing

secondly, maybe you should look into the mirror

1. virus did come from the wuhan lab not the wet market. conspiracy theory proven right

2. masks dont work, virus is to small to be caught thru a n95 much less a cloth mask.... conspiracy theory proven right

3. hunter laptop was not russian propaganda conspiracy theory proven right

where were you admitting anything???
Hey Chizzy,

First off, I think it's cute that you're sticking up for your fake Australian boyfriend. You are proving that chivalry is not dead.

Secondly, I never claimed to be Australian. Soooo... yeah, I'm looking in the mirror for a fake Australian? That makes no sense.

None of your conspiracy theories that you claim to be true... they're not... have anything to do with Fox News knowingly spreading lies about the 2020 election.

So all you gotta is is admit that you and the rest of the maga morons got duped by Fox News and the rest of your right wing echo chamber. It's okay to admit that you were fooled into believing something that was 100% false.

I don't have anything to admit. I've never believed the right wing nut job lies about the election.
NeilArmstrong839125 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 08:48 PM   #27
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
Hey Chizzy,

First off, I think it's cute that you're sticking up for your fake Australian boyfriend. You are proving that chivalry is not dead.

Secondly, I never claimed to be Australian. Soooo... yeah, I'm looking in the mirror for a fake Australian? That makes no sense.

None of your conspiracy theories that you claim to be true... they're not... have anything to do with Fox News knowingly spreading lies about the 2020 election.

So all you gotta is is admit that you and the rest of the maga morons got duped by Fox News and the rest of your right wing echo chamber. It's okay to admit that you were fooled into believing something that was 100% false.

I don't have anything to admit. I've never believed the right wing nut job lies about the election.
No one with half a brain believed the lies. William Barr told Trump there was not truth to it, Trump knew it wasn't true, only the moron's who still are talking about it and waiting for him to retake office at anytime believe it. If they would have watched the hearings they would have known. It was almost all GOP people who testified. But they say the ones that did are RINO's, you can't make this up.

They all say wait till Trump runs again. The democrats want Trump to run again maybe they will win by over 20 million this time. Hey maybe even Bernie would win then.
Old 03-04-2023, 09:02 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

amazing. everything you just said is wrong.

thank you valued poster
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 09:52 PM   #29
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Hey Chizzy,

1. not defending salty, he doesnt need defending. It could be another member here has met salty and he is in fact what he claims to be

2. the look in the mirror comment, In your earlier post you suggested the magna folks arent admitting their conspiracy theory as wrong.... I said, look in the mirror neil, when do the liberals admit being wrong ?

so lets see, you just stated the conspiracy theories i just mentioned are not true or factual?

so then, I guess you now do not believe the fbi when they say the covid virus was in fact created and leaked from the wuhan lab, not some bat or in the wet market? gotcha

so conspiracy two .. you still believe hunters laptop is nothing more than russian propaganda and interference? even though again the fbi has proven that false?

you proved my point neil, and my point that liberals, when they have no real agruement tend to just hurl insults
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 10:59 PM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Chizzy,

... Insults - it THAT all you got? ... No facts.
uh... Chizzy's point was that a fellow who uses
the name "Neil Armstrong" is calling someone else
a fake?? ... And Chizzy, Bambino and several of
the lads here have known me for 10 years or so
on other sites. ... So there's that.
But let's no piss up this thread.

Again, what's being lost in all the FOX and
Dominion "lies" discussion - is that the
so-called facts where forced into question
just 2 months after the election...

How were all the investigations going to be
completed in THAT short of time?
The governmental officials were in such a hurry to
certify the elections - there was no time for
proper investigations - so we never saw them.

So blaming FOX hosts for believing or not
believing the stolen election claims is silly.
They went with the narrative FOX chose.
Surely didn't matter WHAT the true feelings were.

... Why cry about it now?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women