Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47726
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2023, 09:17 AM   #16
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Actually, Trump onley called for shutting down
for 3 weeks... Fauci and the Dems pushed it for longer.
And if the Dems surely had their way - the country
would STILL be locked down.

#### Salty
Doubt it
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:38 AM   #17
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Trump was opposed to mass shutdowns. it was the so-called "experts" like Fauci the fraud who advocated that which is rather odd since as a "scientist" you'd think he'd know that 100 years of data that shows mass lockdowns do not work and in fact prolong pandemics was guaranteed to fail.

the US should have done as Sweden did, no mass closures, no mask mandates. Sweden's plan worked. recall the press ridiculing Sweden for "not obeying" the science? actually, they were following the science and the data shows now it was the right way to handle it.

i find it amusing some of my fellow posters think Trump shutdown the economy, mainly because the leftist press spun it that way on purpose to "blame" Trump for reluctantly letting "experts" like Fauci talk him into it. the "experts" were wrong as we know now and worse still had an agenda for advocating shutdowns when they knew the data clearly shows these lockdowns only prolong the issue. look at China now. what did their harsh lockdowns get them? exactly what the science says, a prolonged pandemic. imagine that!

two word to remember here ....

Federal Republic.

what does that mean? that a sitting president has very limited authority over the states. with exception of Federal workers and the Military, Trump or any president has no actual constitutional authority to mandate anything. Trump's admin actually only issued a recommendation. it was up to the state Governors to decide to follow it, or not. and the recommendation did not state long-term lockdowns.

i think that covers "blaming" the shutdowns on Trump, don't you?

That doesn’t give trump a mulligan for his lack of preparation for a pandemic and his denial there was one. Blame democrats all you want for wanting masks and vaccines. Glad you and the anti’s weren’t around when Jonas Salk came up with polio vaccine. You might be walking with a brace
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:55 AM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
That doesn’t give trump a mulligan for his lack of preparation for a pandemic and his denial there was one. Blame democrats all you want for wanting masks and vaccines. Glad you and the anti’s weren’t around when Jonas Salk came up with polio vaccine. You might be walking with a brace

My great grandmother was forced to use a wheelchair for the later half of her life because of polio.

People accepted the polio vaccine because they could see the immediate effects of the disease with their own eyes.

Whereas covid, was for all intents and purposes, a bad case of the flu, until they can't breathe, end up in the hospital ER, then ICU, then with a machine to help them breathe while they won their Herman Cain award.

And yet, there are people who defend all the social media influencers (Trump, MTG, everyone who twats on twitter with a large number of followers is an influencer) for saying that the virus is fake, you don't need to take precautions, don't get a vaccine...

It is like, the general population has regressed an unfathomable amount to be blind sheep to follow whatever it is the person they are listening to says without question. People say liberals are morons and don't think for themselves, but they follow someone who wears a diaper and wanted to dress up like superman after he recovered from covid. Who is more crazy?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 01:00 PM   #19
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
His way? Hopefully that’s a joke. Trump was told by half ass advisors to close up shop or millions would die, of course he did it. Unfortunately, the “experts” were all wrong. He (and every other thinking person) realized this pretty quick and tried opening up, only to be fought tooth and nail to not do so.

Not to mention that it was governors who continued on far past when they should have. The good ones, like Desantis, said fuck this and got back to business. Had the entire country followed the ~actual~ science as he did, we’d be in a much better place right now.

If you want to place blame put it where it belongs. California, New York, Illinois, New England, etc. Those are the places that sunk the economy.
Yes…his way. It’s a waste debating with you guys on Trump but I’ll humor myself.
He initially completely downplayed the virus rather than taking it on with honesty. That turned COVID political. Then the fact that COVID was only dangerous if you’re fat, old or have pre-existing conditions was never understood without any trust. He should have formed a team of medical and business people to put together a task force to logically fight this rather than bragging about his TV ratings while embarrassing himself with his medical ignorance.
It was a joke.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:07 PM   #20
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Yes…his way. It’s a waste debating with you guys on Trump but I’ll humor myself.
He initially completely downplayed the virus rather than taking it on with honesty. That turned COVID political. Then the fact that COVID was only dangerous if you’re fat, old or have pre-existing conditions was never understood without any trust. He should have formed a team of medical and business people to put together a task force to logically fight this rather than bragging about his TV ratings while embarrassing himself with his medical ignorance.
It was a joke.

This, this and totally this.

Until covid, I don't think anyone saw Trump as truly evil, ignorant, and malicious. I can say, that I didn't. Did I think he was a moron and unfit to be President? Yes, but not to the point that I felt having to get in internet arguments (or even real life arguments) about it.

The minute he downplayed covid and thousands of people actually started to die from taking his advice was the minute he turned from 'lol TV president doesn't know how to spell coffee' to 'this man is seriously doing real damage to the American people'
And that was only proven right when all of the die-hard GOPpers started to get sick and die. The only reason Trump survived covid was because he had all kind of experimental treatments, the same kind of treatments that he has preached were poison, to save his life.

Oh, and all those treatments for covid? That's funded by the american taxpayers. So you, I, every member here. Not by the big industry people who fund his campaign and line his pockets.

Trump is and always has been 'do as I say, not as I do'

COVID doesn't exist! Don't get a vaccine! (gets vaccine)
There is no risk if you are healthy! No need to close down shop! (Stays in the whitehouse or his golf resort)
The election was rigged! (the election wasn't rigged)
Fox news is the best and most trustworthy news network! (Fox news knowingly published disinformation)
I pay my fair share of taxes! (he didn't)

And so I can go back on topic, because people are going to report me for trying to derail the thread,

I remember when we had a crack ass president who made fun of a disabled reporter
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:26 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I'm GLAD you mentioned this - and the disabled reporter.
Seeing-as the reporter LIED about something Trump said
- Trump pointed it out - the reporter claimed he never said it
- and Trump then pointed out the Wash Post story - written by
the reporter - which then prompted the reporter to claim
that "he didn't remember writing it... memory problems..."

As-if THAT makes his LIE okay.

How did YOU miss that??

And Trump never recommended the UV light or drinking
bleach or anything else... And He wanted to restrict
travel from China - which the Dems screamed about.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 04:38 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post

does Fauci get a mulligan after saying in Feb 2020 he didn't think covid would be a big concern in the US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
This, this and totally this.

Until covid, I don't think anyone saw Trump as truly evil, ignorant, and malicious. I can say, that I didn't. Did I think he was a moron and unfit to be President? Yes, but not to the point that I felt having to get in internet arguments (or even real life arguments) about it.

The minute he downplayed covid and thousands of people actually started to die from taking his advice was the minute he turned from 'lol TV president doesn't know how to spell coffee' to 'this man is seriously doing real damage to the American people'
And that was only proven right when all of the die-hard GOPpers started to get sick and die. The only reason Trump survived covid was because he had all kind of experimental treatments, the same kind of treatments that he has preached were poison, to save his life.

Oh, and all those treatments for covid? That's funded by the american taxpayers. So you, I, every member here. Not by the big industry people who fund his campaign and line his pockets.

Trump is and always has been 'do as I say, not as I do'

COVID doesn't exist! Don't get a vaccine! (gets vaccine)
There is no risk if you are healthy! No need to close down shop! (Stays in the whitehouse or his golf resort)
The election was rigged! (the election wasn't rigged)
Fox news is the best and most trustworthy news network! (Fox news knowingly published disinformation)
I pay my fair share of taxes! (he didn't)

bahahhaaa nonsense.

Trump never said covid didn't exist or not to get vaccinated. prove me wrong.

the risk is very low for overall healthy people without certain preexisting conditions and under 65 years of age. the stats prove that.

the election was rigged. by the media. and big tech.

FOX did no such thing. they reported accusations by Trump surrogates like Powell and Giuliani. just like CNN and MSNBC.

you do know now that Carlson, Hannity and Ingram all thought Powell's claims were bullshit, yeah? so on those grounds they shouldn't have reported it all, while the rest of the media clearly did?

one of the biggest faults of the media today, all media, is the rush to "get the scoop". oftentimes that results in incorrect initial reporting. good media outlets will update/correct the facts as new details come to light. FOX does this but correct me if i missed it but i've never seem CNN for example ever correct any of it's blatantly slated and often intentionally false reporting. ever.

and Carlson in particular on air stated his program had offered Powell the opportunity to appear on his show and present her evidence and that not only did she decline, she asked FOX to stop contacting her about it.

and Carlson stated that, on air.

And so I can go back on topic, because people are going to report me for trying to derail the thread,

I remember when we had a crack ass president who made fun of a disabled reporter

bahahhaa the reporter. show me any proof Trump knew this guy personally or knew he had any disabilities when he mocked the guy.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:09 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The reporter thing is bullshit and everyone knows it, except ona apparently.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:16 PM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
He initially completely downplayed the virus rather than taking it on with honesty.
So did everyone else including Fauci, Nancy, Cuomo, etc (plenty of examples that I don’t feel like looking up), and they were correct. Covid was no big deal.
Quote:
That turned COVID political. Then the fact that COVID was only dangerous if you’re fat, old or have pre-existing conditions was never understood without any trust.
And you blame that on the only guy who wanted to get back to normalcy but was fought on every level? That falls on governors, not Trump.
Quote:
He should have formed a team of medical and business people to put together a task force to logically fight this rather than bragging about his TV ratings while embarrassing himself with his medical ignorance.
He did.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:53 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
So did everyone else including Fauci, Nancy, Cuomo, etc (plenty of examples that I don’t feel like looking up), and they were correct. Covid was no big deal. And you blame that on the only guy who wanted to get back to normalcy but was fought on every level? That falls on governors, not Trump. He did.
You’re 100% correct. C3 is still sore about taking the bleach vaccine. He says he turned orange.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 06:54 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

It’s crazy. People continue to post, and I assume believe, shit that’s demonstrably untrue, and has been shown as such time and time again. Do they think if they just keep saying it over and over that it’ll magically become reality? I dunno, but it’s strange, like they’ve been completely brainwashed.
Old 03-03-2023, 11:28 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hold on for half-a-mo there, mates.

Onawbtngr546's concern about that disabled reporter is TRUE
- though it happened the very way that I mentioned.

Trump was onto the fellow for writing a lie piece
in the Wash Post... that the fellow claimed he didn't write
- so Trump showed the reporter HIS-OWN piece.
And the reporter then claimed that he "forgot"
that he wrote it.
And THAT is why Trump was surely making sport
of the sorry bloke... "Disabled" or not.

... Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women