Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2023, 06:13 PM   #16
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Most illogical statements in this thread and that’s impressive. It’s so dumb I’ll refrain from pointing out how much so.
It is right on the money.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 06:30 PM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Searching please wait...

Quote:
...I guess unless you’re the world’s dumbest and shittiest hunter....
Still searching on that one. Can ya throw me a bone here in the search? You mentioned "hunting" I'm not finding in any of the founding documents, like Declaration of Independence, US Constitution, Bill of rights, etc., including the Federalist papers, especially Federalist 46.
Quote:
...But folks on the right are so scared of the government...
Ka-zinga! The blind squirrel finds a nut - finally. That is mentioned in most every one of the founding documents above. Participation trophies for everyone...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:18 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

never fear! Garland is here ... to do nothing.

AG Merrick Garland Deflects on Whether Nashville Shooting Will Be Investigated as Hate Crime

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...crime-n2621240

In what should be a shock to nobody, a member of the Biden administration has given a weak response to Republican members asking that real, concrete action be taken. As Katie covered earlier, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) had called for the Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate the shooting at the Covenant School, a private Christian school in Nashville as a hate crime, given that the suspect "targeted" the school. Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) also saw such a need, as evidenced by his questioning of Attorney General Merrick Garland during a Tuesday Senate Appropriations subcommittee hearing.

"I realize that the shooter is dead, but the shooter could have had collaborators," Kennedy pointed out before asking "do you plan on opening a hate crime investigation for the targeting of Christians."
Garland's response, which amounted to something of a non-answer, pointed to how "the FBI and ATF are both on the scene working with local police" and pointed to a lack of motive according to the local police chief. He then sought to assure that "we are certainly working full-time to try and determine what the motive is, and of course motive determines whether it is a hate crime or not."

In addition to the shooter having "targeted" the school, the shooter had a manifesto.

A more complete response on hate crimes came, sort of, when Garland was being pressed by Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN). A Fox News article addressing the exchanges between Garland and the Republican senators, highlighted how an investigation could be possible. "A motive that is based on a religion on the political ideology of the victims is a hate crime," Garland told Hagerty.

Speaking to CNN's Manu Raju on Tuesday evening, Sen. Hawley repeated his call for an investigation.

Raju's tweet also included a clip of President Joe Biden once more joking about the incident, as he himself admitted he was doing. Biden addressed the shooting on Monday at a women's summit, though not before joking about his love for ice cream, claiming that was why he came to the event.

Hawley retweeted the video clip in question at least twice on Tuesday morning, saying "What a disgrace" about Biden's remarks and also reminding that "There’s nothing remotely funny about hate crimes."

Garland, like other members of this administration, has been criticized for a slow or even lack of a proper reaction to crucial matters. This is especially when it comes to Garland having not acted urgently enough when conservative Supreme Court justices faced illegal protests outside of their homes after someone leaked the draft opinion of the Dobbs v. Jackson case last May, showing that the Court looked to overturn Roe v. Wade.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:24 PM   #19
Levianon17
Valued Poster

This shooting was nothing but a Government fucking Psyop. The shooter walked into the school wearing a pair of Black and White sneakers then at the time the shooter was shot by police she's wearing a completely different pair. This bullshit was probably filmed on two separate days most likely on a weekend because nobody was at that school it was empty.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gqIcDHVlNbMX/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:43 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The Reality of a Trans School Shooter Has Journalists Shaming Themselves As Unreal Explanations Backfire

https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...kfire-n2621231

With the news breaking on Monday of a school shooting in Nashville, Tennessee, the media instantly fired up the narrative engines to begin churning out the expected reports we have all become too familiar with over time. The same touchstones were being trotted out, from gun control to the NRA, with "mass shooting" and "assault weapons" used freely, as well as statistics and global comparisons strewed throughout. And then the record-scratch moment arrived just as quickly: They learned the shooter was a trans individual.

Suddenly newsrooms had editors barking adjustment orders like a college football coach at halftime whose team is trailing by 17 points. Just like that, the news reports were altered on the fly, and in the process, the media members began embarrassing themselves with all manner of unhinged commentary. This was a new development, and as a result, it required new narratives to be delivered in real time.

The first indicator that things would be addressed in a completely ludicrous fashion was the stumbling from so many outlets as they fretted over the proper way to label the killer of half a dozen people. The group Trans Resistance Net sent newsgroups a letter to demand that the Nashville shooter be addressed in proper terminology, and it seems compliance was the result from the outlets.

https://twitter.com/NikkiCush/status...kfire-n2621231

Just behold the struggle session these outlets submitted themselves to over this aspect of the story. As if misgendering or using the birth moniker of the shooter was itself a high crime.

https://twitter.com/MartiniShark?ref...kfire-n2621231

Let's go with this; we'll use a pronoun that is applicable and then a label that will not be considered provocative to the activist set:

A deranged psycho entered a school, and it murdered kids before the police stormed in and properly killed it, saving more lives.

There, it is gender-neutral, and we will not even dignify identifying them so that dead-naming is not an issue.

The confounding reality faced by these media geniuses led to really odd but not shocking hot takes. The Washington Post decided it was a clever get that they found a holiday photo of Tennessee Rep. Andrew Ogles (his district includes Nashville) and his family posing with guns. The image is from 2021, but the paper thought it was relevant – that is, until they took down that post.
Rep. Andrew Ogles is in the news today because @WashingtonPost started it off highlighting a picture of his family at Christmas with guns from 2021, in a now-deleted tweet.
Yet they see no issue with this imagery, from trans activists' rally this week.
Wonder why that is??? pic.twitter.com/PZZjkh165t
— Brad Slager: Just Watching Walls Moving Out... (@MartiniShark) March 28, 2023
Not to worry, resident hysterics USA Today is here to pick up that slack and repost the Ogles photo for all of your slanted hot takes. One detail that the outlet has to overlook is if a representative with gun images is wrong, then what is to be said of trans activists seen repeatedly using gun images? (Trick question, of course; there is nothing to be said about those folks.)

But even beyond this level of journalistic idiocy, other members of the press were unable to deal with this trans-reality in a healthy fashion. See, it turns out that when faced with a murderer they cannot criticize (because they were trans), and since the victims cannot receive sympathy (because they were Christians), the high-minded journos had to look elsewhere to place their focus. Now, we enter the misguided blame portion of the media coverage.

On ABC News, Terry Moran saw fit to draw a conclusion that this shooting took place in a state that recently passed laws that...somehow had a connection to this shooting. This is both a desperate lurch at relevancy as well as being well off the mark in seeking the cause, especially since police have a manifesto from the killer explaining their motives.

https://twitter.com/MartiniShark/sta...kfire-n2621231

At Newsweek, they decided to follow Moran's lead, deciding the inspiration for this could be from legislation seen in the state. "Drag shows and gender-affirming care were banned in Tennessee this month, while assault weapons remain legal." That is some top-notch subtlety there, you clowns. Also donning the grease paint was Benjamin Ryan, who contributes to a number of outlets. He decided to hurl blame over to The Daily Wire because they are headquartered nearby in Nashville.

This type of deflective reasoning and "reporting" is damned convenient for the press. Consider the duality of blame they have created in this need to excuse the trans murderer. By labeling some as "transphobes," they are frequently accused of fostering violence against the trans community, but now when there is violence derived from the trans community…well, they also get to blame this on the "transphobes." It is a wonderful cannot-lose scenario they have created for themselves.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:48 PM   #21
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This shooting was nothing but a Government fucking Psyop. The shooter walked into the school wearing a pair of Black and White sneakers then at the time the shooter was shot by police she's wearing a completely different pair. This bullshit was probably filmed on two separate days most likely on a weekend because nobody was at that school it was empty.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gqIcDHVlNbMX/
Alex is that you?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 09:18 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Alex is that you?
The shooting was bullshit they aren't even trying to hide it. I know it must be a hard pill to swallow after running your big mouth. Go share a bowl of Ice Cream with your beloved President that's all he cares about anyway, lol.
Old 03-28-2023, 09:40 PM   #23
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... WHICH shooting "was bullshit" - What the piss are you on about??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 10:50 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHICH shooting "was bullshit" - What the piss are you on about??

#### Salty
Read the title of the thread that should give you a hint.
Old 03-28-2023, 11:01 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... That's surely news to me - and the rest of America -
who actually believe that the shooting really happened.

No bleedin' wonder 1blackman1 can't understand your posts.
They make little sense.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 11:17 PM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... That's surely news to me - and the rest of America -
who actually believe that the shooting really happened.

No bleedin' wonder 1blackman1 can't understand your posts.
They make little sense.

#### Salty
That school was equipped with cameras everywhere. There was no activity offices and classrooms were empty. Where was everybody at? Yet the shooter was able to find six people to kill. The clip below is an actual school shooting in Brazil caught on camera. Just to give you a basic idea. The footage of the Nashville shooting is a training drill video that is being passed off as real. America isn't the only country doing this sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_snL-JVF8
Old 03-29-2023, 06:49 AM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Slow down. You move too fast. You got to make the morning last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This shooting was nothing but a Government fucking Psyop...
I ain't say'n you are wrong necessarily, just too early. This is 200 level coursework in the Tiny School of Conspiracy Theory (TSCT). It certainly has the earmarks of a false flag event, which includes the merging of multiple Communist fuck-tard agendas. Well... I probably shouldn't say Communist fuck-tard. How about CF-T instead? While accurate, it may seem a bit incendiary, but it certainly seems the most "inclusive" and "encompassing" of the many variants and strains at play here. So apologies, in advance, to those CF-Ts that are easily offended, as per usual ;-)

Think of the merging of how many narratives we have covered in just this single event. The list is long indeed. You gots your (in no particular order):
  • Obvious 2nd amendment - well... this one is always top of mind (sic) for CF-Ts
  • Anti-Religion, i.e. Satanic cult
  • The full Monty of DEIB - Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, as defined by the Berkley Rubric
  • The ritualistic mutilation of an age group that cannot vote or participate in the military, much less buy guns or alcohol
  • Advocacy for "activists" to literally get away with threatening murder, documented in a manifesto
    • WTF is it with CF-Ts and manifestos anyway?!?
  • De-fund the police
  • Soft on crime
  • The dumbing down of Americans, thanks in no small part to Chyyyna
  • Spend MOAR money, which I'm somewhat in favor of for school safety because of the plethora of CF-Ts in many CF-T groups.
  • and so much more
Back to the 200 level coursework in the TSCT - I would hold off for a couple weeks. We live in the internet age. A lot of information will be disgorged within 2 weeks. We already know a fair bit and can clearly see the many agendas that would benefit, along with who some key "players", aka actors are so far. As professor WYID might say: Keep good notes on the cobble stones along the way. Memory holes tend to make many disappear in the dark of night.
Quote:
The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - Paul Simon
Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feelin’ groovy
Ba da da da da da da, feelin’ groovy

Hello, lamppost, what’cha knowin’?
I’ve come to watch your flowers growin’
Ain’t’cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in doo-doo, feelin’ groovy
Ba da da da da da da, feelin’ groovy