Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160932
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2023, 10:15 AM   #16
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
When I look at the condition of a lot of the vehicles I see with Cult 45 type stickers on them, it's no surprise that corporate America is realizing that these folks aren't worth pandering too.
No doubt. Some of those stickers are worth more than the cars they're affixed to.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 10:19 AM   #17
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Because it normalizes a lifestyle that people find abhorrent, and that they don’t want their families subjected to.
Lol. Like so many things the right do unapologetically. I could list them, but would probably get pointed for not staying on topic. Anyway, there are no bigger snowflakes on the planet right now than white, conservative American males. They whine about EVERYTHING.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:33 AM   #18
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
"Last week, Target was targeted with homophobic attacks for selling pride merchandise, which it has done for several years. The campaign became hostile, with threats levied against Target employees and instances of damaged products and displays in stores. In the end, Target opted to protect employee safety by removing certain items that it said caused the most “volatile” reaction from opponents.
Hurting brands’ sales and reputations was the stated goal of the campaign: “The goal is to make ‘pride’ toxic for brands,” said right-wing commentator Matt Walsh on Twitter. “If they decide to shove this garbage in our face, they should know that they’ll pay a price. It won’t be worth whatever they think they’ll gain.”"

I don't get the anger. How does it hurt anyone to walk by some gay pride merchandise?
More evidence that today's conservatives don't actually give a flying fuck about "freedom". What they really want is their own brand of authoritarianism foisted upon everyone living in this country. Gone are the days of "live and let live". Conservatives actually hate freedom (unless it's their own personal freedom, of course. Then nobody cries louder about it being taken away).
Old 06-03-2023, 10:34 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Of course they’re not apologetic, that’s the whole point. The left’s seething anger at the other side beginning to realize that their numbers have power is fun to watch.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 10:35 AM   #20
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Of course they’re not apologetic, that’s the whole point. The left’s seething anger at the other side beginning to realize that their numbers have power is fun to watch.
Dude, you just admitted you can't walk past gay pride merchandise at Target without getting triggered. The "seething anger" card isn't really one you're allowed to play here.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:38 AM   #21
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I never said that, and can play whatever card I feel is appropriate.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:45 AM   #22
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Don't make me play the trap card, J
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 10:53 AM   #23
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Because it normalizes a lifestyle that people find abhorrent, and that they don’t want their families subjected to.
Your words. Your trigger. You have no "seething anger" card to play here. You can't even walk past merchandise meant for someone else without pretending it's harmful to families lol.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:43 AM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Your words. Your trigger. You have no "seething anger" card to play here. You can't even walk past merchandise meant for someone else without pretending it's harmful to families lol.
Please point out where I said (wrote) that.

Edit: It’s interesting that a radical leftist is so bad with pronouns.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:52 AM   #25
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Please point out where I said (wrote) that.

Edit: It’s interesting that a radical leftist is so bad with pronouns.
I just did. This thread is only 2 pages right now. Not hard to find these posts.

1p remarked that he didn't get the anger over pride merchandise in Target. You went onto to say that it normalizes behavior that people find abhorrent, and blah blah something about their poor families. You legitimized their anger, meaning you are also triggered by it. Please don't play dumb here. It wastes everybody's time.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:54 AM   #26
tommy156
BANNED

In other words, I don't want my family subjected to most things the GOP are doing these days, but I deal with it anyway. Because unlike today's conservatives, I actually value freedom and think it's a good thing when all is said and done.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:57 AM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Well, it' is normal for a certain percentage of the population to be gay. Always has been, always will be. I don't get why people would be angry at that. How does acknowledging that some folks are gay and selling a few products that cater to them negatively effect anyone else?
I have friends who are recovering alcoholics. Grocery stores selling beer and wine have a much greater potential to negatively effect them, yet I don't see them getting all bent out of shape over grocery stores selling beer and wine.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 12:02 PM   #28
tommy156
BANNED

Again, today's conservatives actually hate freedom (except for their own personal freedom, of course). What they really want is their own particular brand of authoritarianism to be the law of the land. No gay people, no trannies, no protests, no black or brown people in positions of power, no immigrants... you know... MAGA.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:03 PM   #29
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I just did. This thread is only 2 pages right now. Not hard to find these posts.
Yet you can’t seem to accomplish it. I’m hoping that you’re being obtuse and don’t actually need a third grade grammar lesson.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:04 PM   #30
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Yet you can’t seem to accomplish it.
I'm done repeating myself to you. You're triggered by pride merch at Target. Otherwise you wouldn't have tried to justify the anger towards it. Period. The end.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women