Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2023, 07:16 AM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
It may be drivel but that’s absolutely not intended to get under your skin. I’m a lot more interested in whether Trump will be convicted than I was in who shot JR.

Intuitively I think he’ll get off with a hung jury in Fulton County and get convicted in DC, because of the nature of the jury pool. But my opinion is pretty worthless while you’re far more qualified to handicap this than anyone here. I’d take your view over to a British betting site or Predictit.org and put money on it, if I figured you were offering your unbiased view.

People don’t think logically about this. Trump deserves to be convicted for the fake electors. But for paying off Stormy Daniels? Really? Unless they can truly seat apolitical juries, I don’t know how you have a trial that’s fair, to Trump and the plaintiff. I figure he loses in New York and wins in Florida, even though the government’s case may be more compelling in Florida.

If I were judge, jury and executioner, I’d sentence him to time in an ankle bracelet at Mar a Lago. This is not an original idea. Another poster here came up with it. In the words of Ronald Reagan, Barrack Obama, and Jesus, the USA is the shining city on a hill. Other countries look up to us. How’s it going to look if we lock up an ex President? But then on the other hand, he did try to steal an election. We can’t let him get off Scot free. An ankle bracelet seems like a good compromise.

Mar a Lago’s a comfortable place and he could run for president and run the White House from there. There’s a golf course. I’m in the McCain camp though. I don’t see how Trump wins, even against Biden. And if he does by some miracle, well, the people will have spoken.
Tiny,

there are 91 felony charges against Trump in 4 criminal cases. There are 37 felony charges in the classified documents cases.
A jury will assess Trump's guilt on each charge and no matter how tainted the jury pool, Trump is 100% guilty of some of the charges. Then, if found guilty, it must be assessed as to the punishment.

I believe Trump is definitely guilty of some of the charges and I believe Trump is guilty of some of the charges in the other cases. But I also think some of the charges are very subjective and a jury will probably be hung in those charges.

I fear a Trump victory in 2024. He is the most vindictive politician I know and he will be out for revenge in a second term, with no worry about reelection. He is already ranked in the bottom 4 of presidents and a second term would most definitely take him lower.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 08:34 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

He and his coconspirators should be in jail. Period.

When he’s convicted in Georgia (by a woman of color) I fully expect more violence in the street. A logical conclusion to America’s failed fascist experiment.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 11:17 AM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

When he’s convicted in Georgia (by a woman of color) I fully expect more violence in the street. A logical conclusion to America’s failed fascist experiment.

... WHY?

... Why do you believe that there will be more
"violence in the streets" in Georgia IF that happens?

... Might it be because Trump is some Ten (10) or Twelve (12)
points in front of Joe in Georgia??
And it's a foregone conclusion that Trump wins the state??

So how can it be - that the fellow who is facing election
"corruption charges" - is FAR AHEAD in the polls of
that very state for the next election??

... The FRAUD here is that Fani Willis is trying to convict
the very same fellow that the PEOPLE of GEORGIA want again
to be President.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 02:21 PM   #19
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

That's a good question.

Why would somebody vote for a person with a felony conviction?
Using the document case as an example, there is no question trump did not return docs when requested. It doesn't matter if all had been declassified (they hadn't) or not. They weren't his to keep. To finally get the docs back (this after trump's attorney signed a statement saying all requested docs had been returned) the FBI had to get a search warrant. The warrant was completely legal.
According to trumpys, only a very few people had access. The pictures by trump's valet showed at least one box had its contents spilled out. When given a final chance, he returned a few more files and said that was it. The search warrant turned up a bunch of docs that trump claimed he returned. Early in his term, trump took the Russian ambassador (I believe) and his translator into the oval office, just the 3 of them. Trump let them see classified info from another country that gave away who and how they got the info.
Trump shows a total disregard for keeping our docs secure and general security for national security issues.
There is no question he had taken the documents and refused to return them.
He has shown he can't be trusted (most of the indictments are trust type issues).
This is already known fact. A trial is needed only to supply specifics. There are no doubts he illegally retained the documents.
The idea that someone could vote him back into office mystifies me to no end.

Again, there is no question this accusation is true.
He should not be able to get a security clearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHY?

... Why do you believe that there will be more
"violence in the streets" in Georgia IF that happens?

... Might it be because Trump is some Ten (10) or Twelve (12)
points in front of Joe in Georgia??
And it's a foregone conclusion that Trump wins the state??

So how can it be - that the fellow who is facing election
"corruption charges" - is FAR AHEAD in the polls of
that very state for the next election??

... The FRAUD here is that Fani Willis is trying to convict
the very same fellow that the PEOPLE of GEORGIA want again
to be President.

#### Salty
It's well proven you are frequently wrong in your predictions and your logic uses lies and misinformation to arrive at conclusions that are not realized.

We know trumpys don't care if trump is a felon or that he can't be trusted.
Georgians voted for Biden in the 2020 election.
Leading in a poll means nothing. Only the votes. There is no question trump lost in 2020. The Georgians are not challenging the election results. There are no real issues/challenges. That case is closed.
Remember, no one has to prove there was no fraud. The burden of proof there was fraud is on the deniers.
Their claims of evidence soon to be provided is total bullshit. They need to put up or shut up now.
The lying is getting real old.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 05:21 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The real story of election fraud; Has anyone found actual fraud, proven fraud, or in some way found that the allegations of Giuliani and Trump have a leg to stand on? I can see Trump saying he relied on Rudy etal, but then there will be the prosecution who will roll out person after person who will say, Trump knew this was not true, he was told it was not true, and despite that, persisted in his attempt to assuage anyone/ everyone to stop either the count, or declare a problem with the count.

None of which resulted in anything more than the actual audits, recounts on slim victories anyway, and when it was all said it done, Rathensburger certified the vote.

I don't see how Trump wiggles out of this one bit, but that's just me! I don't see where a jury who hears from people like even Jenna Ellis and the Kracken lady that they knew it was all bullshit too. There is just too much damaging testimony- and when you add Mark Meadows into this, that will be the end of our Orange Marmalade Chief of Lying.
With $1,000,000 on the table with proof of fraud, how come nobody has come to claim it from the LtGov of TX? It's low fruit to just reach out and grab and get the $$$$$$. But nobody has. Well..... Nobody got the Big Prize. There has been one or two pay outs in the thousands. But they were for conservatives/republicans stuffing the ballot box.

When are any of you who are yelling fraud gonna collect that lump of dough?

Quote:

Those rightie right sheeple can't see they are being led on a fascist road. Before Hitler showed up in Germany, none of the people had a fascist bone in their body. The same twisted/corrupt propaganda apparatus donny&co is taken from the same game book as Adolphs.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 10:35 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
That's a good question.

Why would somebody vote for a person with a felony conviction?
Using the document case as an example, there is no question trump did not return docs when requested. It doesn't matter if all had been declassified (they hadn't) or not. They weren't his to keep. To finally get the docs back (this after trump's attorney signed a statement saying all requested docs had been returned) the FBI had to get a search warrant. The warrant was completely legal.
According to trumpys, only a very few people had access. The pictures by trump's valet showed at least one box had its contents spilled out. When given a final chance, he returned a few more files and said that was it. The search warrant turned up a bunch of docs that trump claimed he returned. Early in his term, trump took the Russian ambassador (I believe) and his translator into the oval office, just the 3 of them. Trump let them see classified info from another country that gave away who and how they got the info.
Trump shows a total disregard for keeping our docs secure and general security for national security issues.
There is no question he had taken the documents and refused to return them.
He has shown he can't be trusted (most of the indictments are trust type issues).
This is already known fact. A trial is needed only to supply specifics. There are no doubts he illegally retained the documents.
The idea that someone could vote him back into office mystifies me to no end.

Again, there is no question this accusation is true.
He should not be able to get a security clearance.

It's well proven you are frequently wrong in your predictions and your logic uses lies and misinformation to arrive at conclusions that are not realized.

We know trumpys don't care if trump is a felon or that he can't be trusted.
Georgians voted for Biden in the 2020 election.
Leading in a poll means nothing. Only the votes. There is no question trump lost in 2020. The Georgians are not challenging the election results. There are no real issues/challenges. That case is closed.
Remember, no one has to prove there was no fraud. The burden of proof there was fraud is on the deniers.
Their claims of evidence soon to be provided is total bullshit. They need to put up or shut up now.
The lying is getting real old.
..The false claims we see from YOU are laughable at best.

WHERE'S the Fulton County ballots?? WHY are they afraid
to show them?? ... What excuse do you have for them now??

Good thing Mr. Rossi shoved Gov. Kemp - to get to the bottom
of the "human error" in that other ballot counting.
Case Closed on the potential voter fraud in that one!

Fani Willis is warning of "jail time" for Trump and
co-defendants?? ... You surely know what THAT means.
Fani is searching for plea-bargains!

And I surely hope for Fani's sake that she's NOT
sharing information on "her" case with Jack Smith.

... And the GA voting polls don't matter??
They surely matter to the people in GA. ... Who don't
seem to be supporting Joe this time around.

... How 'bout YOU, mate... Joe again gonna get your vote??

#### Salty
Old 12-09-2023, 11:08 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

You haven't shown them Georgia people the truth yet?

Be a dear and do me a favour: go get hugo chavez corpse over there in Fulton. That should expedite the handover of your evidence. I been wanting to see him to prove it was fraud but all your buddies are too chicken to do it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 08:45 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
You haven't shown them Georgia people the truth yet?

Be a dear and do me a favour: go get hugo chavez corpse over there in Fulton. That should expedite the handover of your evidence. I been wanting to see him to prove it was fraud but all your buddies are too chicken to do it.
l bet the MAGA cultists totally forgot about old dead Hugo throwing the election for Biden.

They just drift from bullshit conspiracy theory to the next.

But yeh, Salty, that’s where you need to look for your missing ballots.
Old 12-10-2023, 09:59 AM   #24
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Trump is incredibly vindictive.

One shining example: when an elderly couple would not sell their life long home that was next to one of his golf course projects.........he piled dirt 30 feet high surrounding their house so they could not see out.

And this is just an elderly couple......think what else he would do to others.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 12:37 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Trump is incredibly vindictive.

One shining example: when an elderly couple would not sell their life long home that was next to one of his golf course projects.........he piled dirt 30 feet high surrounding their house so they could not see out.

And this is just an elderly couple......think what else he would do to others.
... WHAT in the blue-eyed world does THIS have to do
with Georgia election fraud??

#### Salty
Old 12-11-2023, 12:21 PM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
True, if you just "polled" random people. But that's not the way the judicial system works, every juror will be questioned by both the prosecution and defense to select 12 who will make an UNBIASED decision based on...wait for it, FACTS presented by both sides.

I appreciate the random math attempt, but the system is designed to account for it. Would a prosecution accept a jury in a trial against a "gang member" if the names called were all also "affiliated" or assumed to be with the same group? Grey matter kids...use it or lose it. It might make a Faux news show, but it's not how the real judicial system works.
Good post. That's the conventional wisdom, and well stated.

I don't necessarily agree. Maybe I'm overly skeptical about our justice system, but I don't see how Trump gets a fair trial in Washington D.C., where over 90% of the voters hate his guts and the judge is out to get him too. In Fulton County, yes, your reasoning makes sense.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 12:28 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Tiny,

there are 91 felony charges against Trump in 4 criminal cases. There are 37 felony charges in the classified documents cases.
A jury will assess Trump's guilt on each charge and no matter how tainted the jury pool, Trump is 100% guilty of some of the charges. Then, if found guilty, it must be assessed as to the punishment.

I believe Trump is definitely guilty of some of the charges and I believe Trump is guilty of some of the charges in the other cases. But I also think some of the charges are very subjective and a jury will probably be hung in those charges.

I fear a Trump victory in 2024. He is the most vindictive politician I know and he will be out for revenge in a second term, with no worry about reelection. He is already ranked in the bottom 4 of presidents and a second term would most definitely take him lower.
I was kind of hoping you'd weigh in SpeedRacer, given that you're our pre-eminent poll watcher. Good points. There's a lot of speculation in the press that Trump will install loyalists this time around if elected and will as you say be out for revenge. I'm not too worried, as first I don't think he'll win. Second, despite what the press is saying, I don't think he's as out for revenge as you think. And finally if you're right, American institutions and checks and balances won't let him get away with anything big. The rule of law is firmly established in the USA. Please recall he got nowhere in the courts with his claims of election fraud. And the Justice Department was ready to resign en masse when he tried to use it to try to maintain control of the Presidency.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 02:25 PM   #28
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHAT in the blue-eyed world does THIS have to do
with Georgia election fraud??

#### Salty

Chiming in on SpeedRacer post about the vindictiveness of Trump:

"I fear a Trump victory in 2024. He is the most vindictive politician I know and he will be out for revenge in a second term, with no worry about reelection. He is already ranked in the bottom 4 of presidents and a second term would most definitely take him lower."

Salty, can't you get something in here about Hunter's laptop.....or has that story cooled ?
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 03:11 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Didn’t Trump say “I am your retribution” to a frothy crowd of MAGAs just the other day?

Didn’t he say the day before that he would go after his enemies on Day one? That in response to the direct question - would you abuse your power if re-elected?

Georgia needs to incarcerate that maniac!
Old 12-11-2023, 03:46 PM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn’t Trump say “I am your retribution” to a frothy crowd of MAGAs just the other day?

Didn’t he say the day before that he would go after his enemies on Day one? That in response to the direct question - would you abuse your power if re-elected?

Georgia needs to incarcerate that maniac!
... No, He didn't say He'd go after enemies on Day 1.
He said that He will close the border and DRILL for oil
on Day 1.

... He may go after enemies on Day 2.
... OR even on Day 3 - and surely continue on Day 4.

But one thing is for certain - On Day 7 - Trump will rest.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women