Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160665
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2011, 03:51 PM   #16
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

The greatest benny, to me, for being a regular is a more relaxed session. I don't want or expect anything else. I don't even like keeping a frequent sipper card at the local coffee hangout, though. Too much trouble!
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #17
Miss39402
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 106316
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have several gentlemen that I meet with more than once a month & I offer them a generous discount & I also have dinner with them at no charge. I enjoy the company. Offering this discount has brought me many perks...like free vacations, a car, home repairs. I had one gentleman that is a LASIK surgeon and he performed the procedure for free...I never ask or expect any of these gifts in return, but the ones that do offer ....I guess it washes out in the end
Miss39402 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #18
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

It's just good business to treat your best clients well. Loyalty, especially in this hobby, deserves some type of attention which doesn't necessarily need to be a discount. A simple acknowledgment of thanks can be sufficient.

In turn, the same principles hold true for hobbyists to treat the often accommodating provider with some sort of gratitude.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayde Kelley View Post
I have several gentlemen that I meet with more than once a month & I offer them a generous discount & I also have dinner with them at no charge. I enjoy the company. Offering this discount has brought me many perks...like free vacations, a car, home repairs. I had one gentleman that is a LASIK surgeon and he performed the procedure for free...I never ask or expect any of these gifts in return, but the ones that do offer ....I guess it washes out in the end

This is a Great Thread! Like Jayde just said..We all can enjoy little perks in the hobby. It goes both ways. My ATF always gives me extra time during sessions..so I treat her to free dinners. Little perks like this makes a big difference to me.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:01 PM   #20
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally am not shy to admit that regulars get a lot of special treatment. I mean, just like an rewards or "loyalty" programs with any company there are always perks. My first incentive is usually a modest rate perk. Once someone proves to be a keeper I bend over backwards (quite literally in some instances) for them. For example, given the situation where I can go to a new client and make more than if I go to a reg, (as long as I'm not in dire need of the extra income for some reason) I will keep my reg happy. Just comes with the territory when it comes to me.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:24 PM   #21
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Regulars had priority when booking, extra time, and occasional specials.
But just because they were regulars, I wouldn't allow myself to become complacent. I still got just as dolled up, and went out of my way to spoil him just like the first time.. every time.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #22
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
Regulars had priority when booking, extra time, and occasional specials.
But just because they were regulars, I wouldn't allow myself to become complacent. I still got just as dolled up, and went out of my way to spoil him just like the first time.. every time.
+1... I call it the VIP treatment
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #23
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to give them extra time and do something special for them for their birthdays. Bake them a cake or make home aid whipped cream with fresh fruit and feed it to them with some Martinellis sparkling cider.

I wouldn't mind that chiropractor hook up, that must be awesome Shayla lol.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think the core issue is to show you appriciate the person and that you've done something personalized that says so. I never expect extra treatment but I appriciate any indication that says I am appriciated. Taking ME out to breakfast after a sleep over. Calling up to check on me a couple days after I had to postpone because I was underthe weather. As others have mentioned, a little more relaxed/spontaneous evening. The occasional phone call to share some good news. Her bringing a picnic basket instead of going out to dinner.

As with so much of this ity's all about treating people in a way that says, "Your someone special, you're not a statistic".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #25
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I like to give them extra time and do something special for them for their birthdays. Bake them a cake or make home aid whipped cream with fresh fruit and feed it to them with some Martinellis sparkling cider.

I wouldn't mind that chiropractor hook up, that must be awesome Shayla lol.
Yes! I need adjustments more now than when I was in high endurance sports. Sex has it's toll on the body!

You should just go to one and they usually ask you what you do for a living. Maybe you can work out a barter lol.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #26
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

lol
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:25 AM   #27
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

My regular friends do get special benefits, mainly priority booking, grandfathering after a rate increase and a few other awesome arrangements. I figure, I've been blessed with meeting some great guys while I've been in the hobby and if they're someone I see often, they deserve to be rewarded.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:46 AM   #28
atlfan999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Do you offer special treatment for your regular clients or (guys) expect it for being a regular?
Curious
Any examples of what you do or for guys, would appreciate?
Special treatment is not expected, but is greatly appreciated.

An example - since I mainly hobby when traveling, having dinner or drinks off the clock before or after. I usually travel solo, and having a companion for dinner is always a plus.
atlfan999 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:42 AM   #29
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have one already it's only $35 for an adjustment & therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Yes! I need adjustments more now than when I was in high endurance sports. Sex has it's toll on the body!

You should just go to one and they usually ask you what you do for a living. Maybe you can work out a barter lol.
I need to become a regular of his though lol. I always forget to go until I'm all crunchy .
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #30
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

crunchy Paven.
Actually sounds kind of tasty. ^_^
lilred_robin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women