Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2011, 03:19 AM   #16
MissLovelyLisa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94706
My ECCIE Reviews

still a rookie. thanks for the advice
MissLovelyLisa is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:04 AM   #17
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I seen on your showcase (limited GFE), please explain this to me and how does this correspond with YMMV. She is suppose to stay the full hour even if he can't eat a second dessert.

This can be CONFUSING to me and others.
I thought GFE is full menu with 2 desserts(no greek) and the full hour of hanging out together and talking with massage after the meal.
Did she do just a massage only with no interaction?
kissing is touching is GFE
chatting and massage afterwards is GFE
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don't mind a lady being YMMV, so long as she knows depending on what her version of GFE is MDMV (my donation may vary) if her services are lacking when I arrive.

I do believe ymmv is a shitty excuse to just be lazy in session.

According to her review........and I sure she can post to the contrary if she wishes...........

Her limited GFE includes: no touching, no kissing, no cuddling, no digits, no daty. She should drop the gfe and just put limited.............or fucky but no touchy. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:44 AM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
According to her review........and I sure she can post to the contrary if she wishes...........

Her limited GFE includes: no touching, no kissing, no cuddling, no digits, no daty. She should drop the gfe and just put limited.............or fucky but no touchy. Lol
That is very simply NOT GFE. Period. If "no kissing" qualifiies as "GFE", then I feel very very sorry for her boyfriend.

I'm no prize, but at least every girlfriend I've had has kissed me.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:56 AM   #20
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
That is very simply NOT GFE. Period. If "no kissing" qualifiies as "GFE", then I feel very very sorry for her boyfriend.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG thank you, you made me laugh this morning.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:13 AM   #21
Grneyes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I will add one more thing. Her body is obviously hot so for the reviewer to exclaim otherwise is suspect. And I personally would not have ASKED for my money back. This aint Walmart for Christ sake. The only way this industry works is if its based on trust and a willingness for the lady to say "keep your money honey it was nice to meet you" or the gent to pay the fee to thumb wrestle. It's when we forget this ain't fucking Walmart that the bullshit starts. Imho
Grneyes is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #22
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Two relevant points, at least I think they're relevant, from my experience:

1. GFE has many definitions, but usually they include kissing and cuddling and conversation, along with a list of sexual services. It's those sexual services where I think the definition can vary - some believe BBBJ and CIM belong in GFE, but others think CBJ is OK, for example. So, it is what it is - a Girl Friend Experience, but that experience can vary from girl friend to girl friend.

b. I once had a particularly unsatisfactory experience with a lady - we didn't click from the beginning, her services were mediocre, and I left after about a half hour without a happy ending, but I left her the donation - it's for her time. Keep that in mind.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:12 PM   #23
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Good point Jag but the guys need to be made clear on the LIMITED GFE so there is "NO" missunderstandings.
I went and added something to my showcase because of this very thread "no greek food on the menu" but you do get two desserts along with kisses from the Waitress and a massage. You want to enjoy the meal and not be rushed and kicked out of a restaurant. just saying.
When I was in my 20's agency girls pulled this kind of stuff and got away with it, maybe someone taught her this?
Old 11-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #24
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherNicole View Post
BCG thank you, you made me laugh this morning.
My existence has been justified then.

Hope I can make you laugh again soon.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 11-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #25
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
To me, if a lady isn't into kissing, then she isn't GFE. I didn't get to kiss a lot of ladies in high school, but every girlfriend I had also kissed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
GFE has many definitions, but usually they include kissing and cuddling and conversation
Yes, absolutely. This is my definition more so than services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
along with a list of sexual services. It's those sexual services where I think the definition can vary - some believe BBBJ and CIM belong in GFE, but others think CBJ is OK, for example. So, it is what it is - a Girl Friend Experience, but that experience can vary from girl friend to girl friend.
JaG
I've never had a girlfriend put a condom on my dick before she sucked it, but I only had one girlfriend ever let me cum in her mouth either. I do agree this is a place where opinions vary. I did see a lady once who was all over me with kissing, but I got a CBJ and considered her GFE. On the other hand I've had plenty of non-GFE ladies give BBBJ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
"no greek food on the menu" but you do get two desserts along with kisses from the Waitress and a massage. You want to enjoy the meal and not be rushed and kicked out of a restaurant. just saying.
Sounds like the kind of restaurant most guys prefer to go to..... unless they are cheap and want a happy meal.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #26
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
........agency girls pulled this kind of stuff and got away with it, maybe someone taught her this?

On the flip...NEVER ask a guy - tell him to go. Buh-bye. ayedeeos. laters.

Yes, you absolutely have the right to 'call' a date whenever whyever. All money aint good money. There is a certain amount of BS you have to learn to deal with. Most guys push for extra - extra time, extra "service" (whatever that is) - they just usually do it with a smile and charm. Your job is to keep control of the date, not through attitude but with a smile.

I read this real early this am & thought a few things.

I never discuss details prior (other than type of date & length). It always gets discussed face to face. Yes, I said face to face ie in person. If I'm not willing to discuss details face to face, then they shouldn't be face to face should they?

I have called one date and thrown one guy out in 3+ years. I have never had the "I'll give you a bad review" BS thrown at me BUT and not sure if this is key or not; I'm older. Seems like it's my younger sisters who get this more?

Reviews? I have less than 10 across the entire www in over 3 years. Had almost double that before e.com went down. So for someone to threaten me with a bad review...well..okay spanky whatever. I'd probably L.M.F.A.O.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grneyes View Post
I will add one more thing. Her body is obviously hot so for the reviewer to exclaim otherwise is suspect. And I personally would not have ASKED for my money back. This aint Walmart for Christ sake. The only way this industry works is if its based on trust and a willingness for the lady to say "keep your money honey it was nice to meet you" or the gent to pay the fee to thumb wrestle. It's when we forget this ain't fucking Walmart that the bullshit starts. Imho
Ditto 1,000x's!
In ANY business, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
The name of the game is win more than you LOSE!

Guys, if you get what you want more than you don't you win.

Gals, if you collect more than you give back you win.

But even when you lose keep the same winning spirit and watch your success GROW.

"WINNING"
Courtesy of Charlie
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #28
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Reviews? I have less than 10 across the entire www in over 3 years. Had almost double that before e.com went down. So for someone to threaten me with a bad review...well..okay spanky whatever. I'd probably L.M.F.A.O.
Considering how close you are to retirement, the threat of a bad review is kinda empty now.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 11-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #29
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

lol..yeah, I'm finding I'm getting even more of an attitude because of that very fact! heeheeheeheeheee <waves at MOD's>
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #30
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I miss you babee.. can't wait to see you again sister..
U go girl.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women