Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60089
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #16
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

well that is what makes this a great hobby...I have respect for the gentleman and I was honest with him and since I am very big on honesty and doing the right thing I respectfully explained my reasons and think highly of him and he knows that...but I also know what he likes and I didn't feel we were a good fit...I know he is safe and think he deserves the best and I didn't think I could give him my all to ensure his desires...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You would thinck with my impressive resume may pm box would be overflowing.
Try this.... I had a prospective provider ask me how I was in the bedroom? I said I sucked! She said screening won't be necessary when would you like to meet?! LOL

Also try putting a large potato in your pants before taking a picture your about to email! And don’t do like I did the first time…. Put it in the front not the back! LOL

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #18
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

all great factors and just means multiple pops...wicked grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I should be a lady's first choice.

I am polite.

I am punctual.

I am clean, or I quickly shower.

I am small.

I finish within nanoseconds.

An hour appointment over in less than five minutes . . .
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
The only time I say no is when they're trying to haggle or they're acting like a douche bag.
Otherwise I'll give everyone a chance.
Haggle? I never haggle.... I just say thank you! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

pyramider............
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88803
My ECCIE Reviews

For me it is mutual respect...safety 1st tho...screen, screen...that goes for both us Ladies and Gentlemen...I also do not go for the cock pics or vulgar talk..ect...I agree with Dallas...if you have done your research and he has done his research then both parties no what to expect....but each person is different in what he likes...I always do my best to cater to each Gentleman's specific wants and desires...of course, we are not always going to be happy...but, do the best you can and go from there...in the end hopefully you have made a new friend...
classyteri is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #22
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Several years ago back on ASPD, there a mature provider that posted in the Houston forums rather frequently. I remember watching for her posts and I read everything I could find of hers, because I thought she was funny and incredibly witty. Well...I found myself attracted to her and sent her a friendly PM and soon after that, I made the decision that I would like to spend some time with her.

She very politely informed me that she didn't think that was a good idea.

Of course I was curious as to why and she simply said that she had been following my posts as well, and it was rather obvious to her that I was attracted to and sought out the younger ladies, and she didn't think that we would be a compatible match. After thinking about it...I'm sure she was probably right.

I accepted her decision and let her know that she had my deepest respect.

Refusing to see a client doesn't always have to be a bad thing. Compatibility is important, but when seeing a lady or a client for the first time, it's kind of hard to figure if an issue is going to develop. Thats why I always try to keep an open mind and never have any expectations when going to see a new lady. Just let things flow and see where it goes from there. You never know...
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Also try putting a large potato in your pants before taking a picture your about to email! And don’t do like I did the first time…. Put it in the front not the back! LOL

I am way ahead of you. A McDonald's french fry is a dramatic improvement.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #24
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
Several years ago back on ASPD, there a mature provider that posted in the Houston forums rather frequently. I remember watching for her posts and I read everything I could find of hers, because I thought she was funny and incredibly witty. Well...I found myself attracted to her and sent her a friendly PM and soon after that, I made the decision that I would like to spend some time with her.

Of course I was curious as to why and she simply said that she had been following my posts as well, and it was rather obvious to her that I was attracted to and sought out the younger ladies, and she didn't think that we would be a compatible match. After thinking about it...I'm sure she was probably right.

Refusing to see a client doesn't always have to be a bad thing. Compatibility is important, but when seeing a lady or a client for the first time, it's kind of hard to figure if an issue is going to develop. Thats why I always try to keep an open mind and never have any expectations when going to see a new lady. Just let things flow and see where it goes from there. You never know...

Though I haven't been refused yet that I know of lol, I couldn't have said it better.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #25
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post

Refusing to see a client doesn't always have to be a bad thing.
Recently something similar happened with me. Out of curiosity; would you have felt 'put down' if she had offered to meet for coffee or dinner off the clock?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #26
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyteri View Post
For me it is mutual respect...safety 1st tho...screen, screen...that goes for both us Ladies and Gentlemen...I also do not go for the cock pics or vulgar talk..ect...I agree with Dallas...if you have done your research and he has done his research then both parties no what to expect....but each person is different in what he likes...I always do my best to cater to each Gentleman's specific wants and desires...of course, we are not always going to be happy...but, do the best you can and go from there...in the end hopefully you have made a new friend...

Classy answer from a classy lady

There definitely for me has to be SOME chemistry going between myself and the client as well. If there is something amiss or we're just not clicking ( personality-wise, even if people think well, this isn't about personality, it actually has a great deal to do with whether or not I'm going to connect with a client even after all else is said and done, the references, etc, the hygiene, the respect).
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #27
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Contact me respectfully after reading my website and knowing what I require to meet up it is a quick easy screen and to my door.

Contact me haggling, talk rude towards me, do not comply with me screening, too many negative things said by your references, or a very misogynistic posting on any boards I respectfully decline.

Easy way to haggle without haggling: Ask if she is running any specials and if not when does she run them.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #28
john353
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Recently something similar happened with me. Out of curiosity; would you have felt 'put down' if she had offered to meet for coffee or dinner off the clock?
Absolutely not. I would've been honored and it would have been a chance for the two of us to meet and get a feel for each other. Who's to say...she may have enjoyed my company and felt that maybe I was worth taking a chance on.

On the flip side...I may have had a wonderful time just being in her company, but in the end, I may have found out that I wasn't sexually attracted to her after all...and she was right all along.

Regardless of the outcome. I got to have a pleasurable cup of coffee and/or dinner with a beautiful woman. I win anyway!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #29
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

@ John 353 Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #30
john353
Valued Poster

Ansley, you are very welcome. It was my pleasure.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women