Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160740
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35470
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #16
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Shayla...If you don't collect the money first some men won't pay you...be careful.better count it too.

Yeah, even someone you've seen before & trusted will screw you.

I saw a gent last year who shorted me on my donation because he didn't stay the entire session because he had to get back to work. He actually tried to argue with me on the time issue & amount of donation. It was ridiculous. I didn't get the money up front because he'd never given me any problems before. Always get the money up front. Sorry, guys.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #17
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

O and I never offer my services I get approached by these ladies. Funny how when I quote them my hourly fee, they get at times get offended that I would charge them, lol. Then they offer time w me. I trust people until they give me reason not to. Why should I do work for free for provider? I do not get it? But it is a common theme, most ladies just move on after I quote my prices, lol. I am supposed to pay them for their service but not get paid for mine?
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #18
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Shayla...If you don't collect the money first some men won't pay you...be careful.better count it too.
Hmm, I've never had that happen. In my experiences all the guys have been pretty honest and good with this.
Then again... I'm a totally different area all together.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #19
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Well Shayla,,,if you read some other posts ..you know it can happen just beware
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #20
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I rarely pay up front. There have been a couple of times, but rarely.

The worst case I ever had was I opened the door to leave, put my hand in my pocket to get my keys, and immediately closed the door and handed the lady the money that I had forgotten to give her. She was a regular at that point, so she was not worried.

I understand the point from both sides, I guess I just feel more comfortable at the end. If no money has been exchanged or 'placed on the table in a white envelope,' then LE has a little harder case for prostitution in my eyes. Since I rarely talk dollars with a lady, I can argue it was a friends with benefits encounter.

Once we have done the deed, I figure that LE issues have evaporated.

As an aside, if I pay upfront, you are not likely to get a tip. At the end, maybe. I must admit these days I do not tip very frequently, so don't think that is a basis for waiting to the end.

Also, I frequently see RMTs in what can be considered as a legitimate encounter, to start with. They rarely ask for payment up front, and then my "tip" is really just paying them an appropriate amount for the level of service they provide.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #21
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Remember when you could pay the provider at end of session.
Or how about when you hand the provider money and she ran out the door.

or how about pictures that were real.

or how about handing the provider the money and you get nothing except a dance.

My pictures have always been 100% me.

I never count the money ahead of time...the client puts the money down on the table or drawer and I've never been ripped off.

And when I say Full Service baby, it's a Sandals resort...everything is included!

Sounds like you've had a lot of experience with the Vegas girls...who take the money and say it's only for a dance, it costs 800 more for the real deal.,
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #22
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews

There is always someone who messes it up for everyone. It never fails..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Oh, and you need one of these too:

(Counterfeit Money Detectors), a providers best friend and only cost you @$30. Hell, SL will pay that up front if you'll just tell him you're going to NCNS him. He'd rather know so that he doesn't have to look for you, only to find you downstairs at the bar, drunk and cursing out some bar patron. Right SL?

Anyway, back on track, she shouldn't have to ask. Go with the moment. Hell, if it jumps right off, then go with it and discretely pay at the end. Just don't do that conterfeit stuff. You guys are killing us "honest" hobbyists, LOL!
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #23
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post
There is always someone who messes it up for everyone. It never fails..
You got that right Jasmine!
Old 02-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Even with the deception within the hobby I find it a much more honest environment than the real world. I put my donation down in open view of the lady. I try to be discrete when I place put it down. But some ladies get into the session before I can drop the envelope.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #25
MrGiz
BANNED

I typically already have the "gift" in an envelope before the date.... but generally wait until festivities are over before placing it down in plain sight. I've never had any problems with playing that way.

Asking for the "gift" ahead of time is not a very seductive beginning to an erotic fantasy! If she does... she had better be Top Shelf from that point forward!!
If she has screened me properly... she already knows there's nothing to fear.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sadly both genders have been ripped off and it does affect their view of what is right and what is too big a risk.

I always pay up front. On very rare occasions it has cost me, but I see it as an eventual speed bump of the business. I know ladies have also been burned, and for most of them the loss of 300 or so is a much bigger issue than (fortunately) it is for me. That is my entertainment money; too often it's her rent or her kids food money. It is an area I can afford the risk much more than she can.

That said, getting cheated never feels good. I've been fortunate--last time was in San Antonio probably 6 years back. I hope I keep riding that good fortune.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #27
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The worst thing that happened to me in all my working years was a client left me an envelope with what appeared to be six bills in it, I assumed each bill was a hundred since it was for a two hour appointment. After he left and I opened the envelope....he had left six bills all right. Six ONE dollar bills. But that was my fault for not counting it discreetly when he was in the shower.

This was before we had references and sites like P411.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #28
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I really don't see the purpose of an envelope, I just use cash. No need for her to wonder when she can see it versus a disguised envelope that she's gonna tear up and leave in the room anyway.

Maybe if I fold her donation into origami pieces bill by bill she might remember me better for a reference...........it gives her time to count and makes for a better presentation than an envelope. Any takers? Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #29
johndoe98841
BANNED

User ID: 118966

I agree, NO envelopes... sorry Ava
johndoe98841 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #30
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If I have seen the girl before and we got along I purposely pay at the end. If she trust me to pay her at the end then I know we have a good connection. If she requires it upfront again I always pay but keep that in the back of my mind for future dates. I always pay upfront on a first session and have been very lucky to have no one rip me off ever
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women