Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Is that 100 Sand Dallars?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #17
Sinfol
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120574

Is faulse advitising an alert
Sinfol is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
what are fack pictures?

Not completely FAKE but F*CK!!..I heard that through the grapevine about this 1 ..sorry dude but that's funny
ralph lauren is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #19
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

fack is wack
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #20
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Is that 100 Sand Dallars?
No, dammit, it's 100 "thin" dollars - pay attention...lol

What I really want to know about is "metas head," is it some sort of new BBBJ? If so, maybe we all will be in hot pursuit of providers who give * removed drug reference ~AJAX~
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #21
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfol View Post
I'm a sure that any clients will agree that Mercianna photo are beautiful but if you get to her door she turn into a fifty year old * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ These is a story of a princes that turn into a frog.
A very pertinent question wasn't answered... what is a * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ ???

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
A very pertinent question wasn't answered... what is a * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ ???

Huck
Huck when you find out I'll wager you have to edit it, maybe even issue a warning or points. It doesn't take a very vivid imagination...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #23
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Arent any references to drug use or suspected drug use not allowed?
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #24
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Oh, lord! Can we please have a fifth quarter to the Super Bowl?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #25
Guest070213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I'd give $100 for punctuation, spelling, grammar and paragraphs. Just joined and posting vitriol (sinfol, look it up). It is what it is.

(Walks away, shaking head)
Guest070213 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #26
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HaHaHa! oh guess who Sinfol is? Yes she had to brag and her pimp sent a message "I quote...I can't stop her from attacking you since i attacked her first..." Let me introduce the infamous black thief hiding behind the shower curtain and crawling out to steal your keys and your wallet....Sinfol is the lovely hooktard known on backpage as Latta. She has her partners sitting in jail with robbery cases for her stupid thieving ass. Spycee and Lisa never stole a thing. It was all her...You should be ashamed of your self Latta. Now get back to your stroll. You didnt graduate to eccie. BTW...where is a mod? I think I caught a low life thief in the sandbox red handed!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! ! She really thought she was getting me good fpr telling on her ass... TOO DAMN FUNNY! BTW...why you hating on me your pimp is who told it on you...Yeah told me about it at TGI Fridays, I was taking my son out to eat on a Friday evening....Didn't know I'd run into Chauncy the friendly pimp. He said he has lost 4 good girls behind you....He said you are not an asset you are a liability. You got to go. Your pimp fired you.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #27
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Mateo View Post
The provider in question is 40 and the pics in her showcase while all dolled up are her
It just seems there are certain people here that at any given moment will trash a provider every chance they get and conversely guys also get trashed based on partial information. I guess if you are not part of the group you are fair game to be harrassed. If you dont like her fine you made your point grow up and move on.
BTW what is this doing in the sandbox anyway and for that matter even an alert.
There is absolutely no way in hell the provider in question is 40, or even in her forties for that mater. She is clearly in her fifties, you would have to be bat-shit blind to think otherwise. And could easily pass for 60+.
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #28
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh...I almost forgot....

AT6??? What is the matter with you? What is your secret agenda? You are looking kinda OCD chasing my all over eccie bad mouthing me with a bunch of lies. Shame on you. You are trying to make it look like you know me. That is what you keep insinuating....23 reviews under your belt .... you go with your bad ass...too bad out of those 23 reviews...you never ever mention Mercianna. So why are you bumping all my threads? BTW the thread you bumped before this one....The review on me by Soulmanike? Do you realize you just called a supermod a liar? I think Soulmanike has like 70 reviews and I also think he is well respected all over this board. He said my age and my pictures were accurate. In fact informed the community that I was hot. Do you think a man with Soulmanike's experience can't tell the difference between 40 and 60??? Ouch that's 20 years. Just wondering what your agenda is. My advice is slow your roll. You are smelling like a troll. Glad I was able to inform the community. Ok night night I'm going to bed I'm going to giggle myself to sleep....this was just comedy night in the sandbox. Thanks for laughs.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #29
JK1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

You know, prior to reading this thread, I was actually in support of closing those DISD schools...
JK1982 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #30
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Come one Come ALL and judge me for yourself...Does AT6 have a secret agenda to smear me on the board? Or could it be true? All those reviews saying the opposite all those hobbyists are liars. Even Hoganclub...I think he originally was mean to me and wrote an ugly hateful review on me that wasn't true...Then he realized I was actually a nice person and he really did take back all that mean stuff in review number 1 when he wrote review number 2. The defense rests your honor. AT6 the court finds you guilty of slander with no probably cause ....you can't speak on Mercianna because you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You have never seen her before. Shame on you! The defense will settle for an apology. BTW....I challenge anyone who wants to test my sex appeal to a money back no questions asked guaranty I am still offering on my website and showcase.. There is no shame in my game....BTW...I'm sorry I said I was only 38. I lied to the board....I just turned the big 40 on December 7th. I just wanted to be 39 and holding for a little while....my bad.... Can yall please find it in your hearts to forgive me?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women