Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It went to court because the police officer on the scene issued a citation !

The TV clip interviews the cop and he expresses suprise that the judge dismissed the case because of the overwhelming evidence of the assault, including a video

There was video recordings of the assult that the judge had but didn't want to view to determine the validity of the officer's charge.

It is all in the post and link. You just didn't want to read, I understand.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
WTF are you babbling about?? I don't live here every day like some.
It's beyond you Ekim. Never mind.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I ask whirlie a question, not a rebuttal. You take it upon yourself to answer for him .. if you want to call it that?

So I ask you this question ...

How stupid are you?
You are such a funny twit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
An atheist pretending to be Zombie Muhammad in a parade was attacked while marching by a Muslim man who took offense to his portrayal of Muhammad.

They called the police thus and it went to court. But surprisingly, the district judge (reported to be a Muslim himself) ruled in favor of the attacker, dismissing the charges while not even reviewing the video, but lecturing and scolding the atheist on his offense to Islam.

Judge Martin said:

“Having had the benefit of having spent over 2 and a half years in predominantly Muslim countries I think I know a little bit about the faith of Islam. In fact I have a copy of the Koran here and I challenge you sir to show me where it says in the Koran that Mohammad arose and walked among the dead. I think you misinterpreted things. Before you start mocking someone else’s religion you may want to find out a little bit more about it it makes you look like a dufus and Mr. (Defendant) is correct. In many Arabic speaking countries something like this is definitely against the law there. In their society in fact it can be punishable by death and it frequently is in their society.

Judge Martin then offered a lesson in Islam, stating,

“Islam is not just a religion, it’s their culture, their culture. It’s their very essence their very being. They pray five times a day towards Mecca to be a good Muslim, before you die you have to make a pilgrimage to Mecca unless you are otherwise told you can not because you are too ill too elderly, whatever but you must make the attempt. Their greetings wa-laikum as-Salâm (is answered by voice) may god be with you. Whenever, it’s very common when speaking to each other it’s very common for them to say uh this will happen it’s it they are so immersed in it.

Judge Martin further complicates the issue by not only abrogating the First Amendment, but completely misunderstanding it when he said,

“Then what you have done is you have completely trashed their essence, their being. They find it very very very offensive. I’m a Muslim, I find it offensive. But you have that right, but you’re way outside your boundaries or first amendment rights. This is what, and I said I spent about 7 and a half years living in other countries. when we go to other countries it’s not uncommon for people to refer to us as ugly Americans this is why we are referred to as ugly Americans, because we are so concerned about our own rights we don’t care about other people’s rights as long as we get our say but we don’t care about the other people’s say”

http://www.therightscoop.com/judge-r...-pennyslvania/
Now I know.
Here is the statute.

How typical you would judge before reading it.

http://law.onecle.com/pennsylvania/c...7.009.000.html

Strange the guy relied on a video that wasn't introduced (no proof one exists) in the case. Where were all of the witnesses that had to have seen everything?
He didn't have even 1? They walked in the parade together till they found the cop. He didn't get any names?

Just because they don't believe in God doesn't mean they are willing to lie in court.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Skylar, the LDS church doesn't picket funerals, you're thinking of Westboro Baptist Church.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Ok; Munchman we get it. You are on side with the perp and judge who thought it was judical to lecture the victim on the niceities of Islam and tolerance, while letting the perpetrator of the attack go without his due lecture on the Constitution and Bill of Rights !

It must feel all warm and cozy to be so fucking enlightened and worldly.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
WTF are you babbling about?? I don't live here every day like some.
Even if you don't come to class, you are still responsible for the material. You'll have to ask one of your threadmates for the notes. You never know when there will be a quiz.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
It went to court because the police officer on the scene issued a citation !

The TV clip interviews the cop and he expresses suprise that the judge dismissed the case because of the overwhelming evidence of the assault.

There was video recordings of the assult that the judge had but didn't want to view to determine the validity of the officer's charge.

It is all in the post and link. You just didn't want to read, I understand.
What video? The one they showed on TV showed nothing. If there was a video, where is the link?
What evidence? Why no witnesses? He admitted grabbing the sign and the fake beard. The statute states he must "strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects the
other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to
do the same;"
The cop saw nothing. Why didn't he get any witnesses? Or statements?
Again, what evidence? Over or underwhelming? They had 2 statements. They disagreed.

PS Like I give a shit about this. Just playing devil’s advocate this time. Besides, you don’t think the attorney fee taught the alleged perp anything?

Good men know when something needs to be done. And good men don’t judge other men when they don’t have all the facts.
Good men don't have to be told anything by bystanders.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok; Munchman we get it. You are on side with the perp and judge who thought it was judical to lecture the victim on the niceities of Islam and tolerance, while letting the perpetrator of the attack go without his due lecture on the Constitution and Bill of Rights !

It must feel all warm and cozy to be so fucking enlightened and worldly.
Not as warm and fuzzy as someone who can't read or think.
Or as someone who claims to love the Constitution, except when it gets in their way.
Reread my posts, douche bag.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

hey COG

the article fails to mention if an arrest was made. If no arrest was made its a civil issue isnt it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The article says the judge dismissed the charges. There must have been an arrest. Also, the judge stated that the state had not met its burden of proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, which only applies in a criminal case.

There could be separate civil lawsuit filed requesting money damages, but I don't know what they have done regarding that.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The judge didn't permit the cop or victim the opportunity to present their case numbnuts (munchman).

But your ok with the judges performance, even though your convinced there is no evidence of wrong in this case. GO FIGURE.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
This ridiculous, the judge should have ruled in favor of the victim. The judges statements show that he was biased and let his belief override justice.
Never mind the lack of evidence.

This is America we can have the lds church picket at soilder funeral bur some guy gets away with assault because his feelings were hurt because someone decided to dress up as his god. I mean if he was ressurected technically he is a zombie.

Hope it goes to appeal.
So you're saying Jesus is a zombie?

Looks like you know as much about the Constitution as you do the Mormons, zombies, and Jesus.

zombie
(in voodoo) a. the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #29
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Hey how about telling the truth instead of your twisted version. In reality this is what the judge did.

District Judge Mark Martin threw it out after criticizing Perce, the victim, and even calling him a “doofus.”

In short he was critical of everyone and tossed them out. Not everything is a federal case.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Not everything is a federal case.

it is if 1 or 2 simpletons read muslim anywhere in th article
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women