Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #16
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We still need constitutional justice, not vigilante justice.
Exactly and that is why Zimmerman should have been arrested and brought to trial. The very fact that he acted as a Vigilante himself and now all this is upon him should at least cause these states to re-evaluate these stand your ground laws.. and make sure this shit doesn't happen again. We don't need vigilante's like Zimmerman out there shooting people. In a lot of ways I think they did Zimmerman an injustice by not doing so.. because if he isn't guilty he could have been protected from all this crap. It is the very fact that they still have yet to arrest him that has this thing churning constantly in the media and people getting more irate by the minute.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #17
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I am really sick of hearing about this. The media has created a socially charged situation showing old ass pictures of this Martin kid when he was 12. They don't dare show him in his last pictures as a punk thug wanna-be..

And what has happened to the millions donated to the Martin family? Well besides what the socail leeches the Rev Bro. Sharpton and Jackson have gotten ahold of?
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
I am really sick of hearing about this. The media has created a socially charged situation showing old ass pictures of this Martin kid when he was 12. They don't dare show him in his last pictures as a punk thug wanna-be..

And what has happened to the millions donated to the Martin family? Well besides what the socail leeches the Rev Bro. Sharpton and Jackson have gotten ahold of?
Gawd me too! All the bleeding hearts care so much about this one case, when tens of thousands happen per year and you never hear one single word from them. I wonder why that is?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We still need constitutional justice, not vigilante justice.
I agree with that, but the price we pay for open press is sometimes excessive coverage. There are many people who--by the time they go to trial--cannot get a fair trial. It is not right, but the masses demand the right to know everything and fair trials do suffer, sadly.

Vigilantism is wrong, be it this or the KKK. The media ruins many lives: I know three who were ruined irreparably by the press in the DC Madam case (and I'm not counting Palfrey).

It would be very nice if we could have a reasoned discussion about how much privacy, how much right-to-know, and how much fair trial but I am not holding my breath that we will have it in my lifetime.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Exactly and that is why Zimmerman should have been arrested and brought to trial. The very fact that he acted as a Vigilante himself and now all this is upon him should at least cause these states to re-evaluate these stand your ground laws.. and make sure this shit doesn't happen again. We don't need vigilante's like Zimmerman out there shooting people. In a lot of ways I think they did Zimmerman an injustice by not doing so.. because if he isn't guilty he could have been protected from all this crap. It is the very fact that they still have yet to arrest him that has this thing churning constantly in the media and people getting more irate by the minute.
Probably the best post I've read here.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #21
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It is the very fact that they still have yet to arrest him that has this thing churning constantly in the media and people getting more irate by the minute.
Very simple. Killing another person of any race where self defense is questionable should "I hope" lead to an arrest until the facts are sorted out.

Unfortunately a fair trial would never happen in this case. The good old media has made sure of it.
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
We don't need vigilante's like Zimmerman out there shooting people.
It's not vigilante justice when it's the black guy who ends up with a bullet in the back of the head. Apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Gawd me too! All the bleeding hearts care so much about this one case, when tens of thousands happen per year and you never hear one single word from them. I wonder why that is?
At least it doesn't involve a missing blonde, or some hot chick who did the killing.

It's about time we got some variety in our media murder frenzies.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post

Now here we have a sane and rational post:

--You are saying that since he dressed like any or 10,000 other black teens it is fair game to shoot him? What the hell does the way he dressed have to do with anything?

--Money donated to the Martin family--if there is any, personally I don't know--is relevant to this discussion how? Somehow I sincerely doubt that T. Martin will abscond with the money and go into hiding. Do you think he will?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #24
BlackMistress
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125469

The media has crucified this man. He is in fear of his life and no one will help him.

A situation like this happened in Alabama where the media battered & deep fried this woman's ass for hiding her pregnancy from her husband and delievered a still born baby that she hide. Her being the church piano player/harlot was enough for any reporter to bank off of a supposed infant killing.
BlackMistress is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #25
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

The special prosecutor is going to have a press conference in about 72 hours and she is said to have new information apparently. By the way when Zimmerman talked to Shawn Hannity the information exchanged between them is not protected and the prosecutor could get that information from Hannity. Zimmerman's attorney's know this and know he is an out of control client and that is why they have dropped him as a client.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #26
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
At least it doesn't involve a missing blonde, or some hot chick who did the killing.

It's about time we got some variety in our media murder frenzies.
LOL, true. Thank the lord the media has learned it's lesson from this one and we won't have to hear about the next "stand your ground" shooting.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
BlackMistress
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125469

I don't know what to say about this special prosecutor. This is the same lady who moved to charge a 12yr as an adult for a murder charge.

I think she is mean.
BlackMistress is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #28
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

How are you going to just blow off the best lawyer you could possibly get for a case like this, I mean the lawyer got Casey Anthony off- he lost the best chance he had.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #29
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMistress View Post
I don't know what to say about this special prosecutor. This is the same lady who moved to charge a 12yr as an adult for a murder charge.

I think she is mean.
LOL, that is somewhat of a requirement for a prosecutor.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #30
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I disagree that he should have been arrested. You should only be arrested if the evidence justifies it. This should be thoroughly investigated and if the evidence supports it an arrest should have been made. To arrest a person who was possibly just defending them self adds an insult and expense to an assault and possible mental anguish that has already occurred.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women