Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161126
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
On the other hand.....

I've privately asked some questions of eccie leadership about mods. I've yet to get a response...frustrating....
Let it go, my friend. Settle back, close your eyes and dream of Ansley.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #17
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Settle back, close your eyes and dream of Ansley.
ATL dream of me?!
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Let it go, my friend. Settle back, close your eyes and dream of Ansley.

I have too much respect for Ansley to dignify that comment with a response...she has nothing to do with it...

I'm simply waiting for St. Chris or whoever is in charge here to answer my simple question:

"Do you, as an owner/leader/responsible person of eccie.net want to have a woman that flaunts that she lied about her age and basic likes/dislikes and profile back when she was an active provider represent eccie.net as a moderator?"

As leaders of eccie, what standards do you have for moderators?

Do you look for liars?

Or do you just accept them?

I think I raise legitimate questions for discussion. Even if someone has a different point of view, I'd at least like them to have the courage (balls) to share that point of view. (that is admit you support liars)

What is the point of "showcases" if they are nothing but works of fiction?

What "lies" are acceptable?

The courtesy of a response is appreciated....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Since you disagree about blame going to the Coast Guard, I guess it will have to squarely sit on the shoulders of private industry. Don't you agree, PJ?
I have no idea what agency is responsible for containing an oil spil, but they all report to Obama.

Yes, BP is responsible for making the mess and they will pay through the nose for doing so. Probably something north of $5B, which is roughly what Exxon paid for the Exxon Valdez.

But the Federal government is clearly responsible for arranging to contain and clean up an environmental mess like this. And the Feds did sit there with their thumb up their ass for a few days getting their act together. GWB was blistered for less delay and incompetence and his people weren't even supposed to be in charge -- the locals were.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
Spaulding Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ansley changed her avatar. I presume that Grumpy represents one of your regular clients, Ansley?

As for the oil spill, 9/11 was a catastrophe. Some shrimp and pelicans dying is not a catastrophe in my book. Plus, oil naturally seeps out of the ocean floor every day. Finally, BP will pay out their frkn noses for this spill, probably ending in an economic surplus to the US as whole.
Spaulding Smails is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #21
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I have no idea what agency is responsible for containing an oil spil, but they all report to Obama.
Minerals Management Service (MMS) is the federal agency in charge of regulations for off shore and inland waters operations for the Federal Government.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #22
Valued Poster

Master of Universe says BP oil spill:

Quote:
not a catastrophe in my book.
No. Of course not.

Master of Universe also only concerns self with + or - re: economics. MoU says US of A will benefit from spanking oil smear. *lol*

Dispersants will accelerate stock jock growth. Dead zones and tumors extra charge.

.. is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
Master of Universe says BP oil spill:

No. Of course not.

Master of Universe also only concerns self with + or - re: economics. MoU says US of A will benefit from spanking oil smear. *lol*

Dispersants will accelerate stock jock growth. Dead zones and tumors extra charge.

Put the pipe down.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post

Yes, BP is responsible for making the mess and they will pay through the nose for doing so. Probably something north of $5B, which is roughly what Exxon paid for the Exxon Valdez.

But the Federal government is clearly responsible for arranging to contain and clean up an environmental mess like this. And the Feds did sit there with their thumb up their ass for a few days getting their act together. GWB was blistered for less delay and incompetence and his people weren't even supposed to be in charge -- the locals were.
As far as the amount is concerned, CNN reports that there is a statutory cap on BP's cleanup responsibility. The Exxon was due to lawsuits, which the Supreme Court reduced substantially a number of times. I have no idea if the $5B you cite is the original judgment or the remitted judgment.

I agree about your statement about GWB. State/locals in any response are supposed to be in charge. Although, in the Post-Katrina Act, Congress gave the feds additional authority. I've always thought GWB should have authorized an aggressive PR campaign to rebut every false charge the press reported--similar to [Bill] Clinton's campaign rapid response team.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I've always thought GWB should have authorized an aggressive PR campaign to rebut every false charge the press reported--similar to [Bill] Clinton's campaign rapid response team.
Now that you mention it, odd he didn't; he did authorize a special PR group out of the White House to sell the Iraq war.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #26
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I think the ECCIE staff deliberately caused the oil spill as a distraction. They sent a group of street hookers out to the rig to distract the crew while they tampered with the equipment. You know how oil rig workers react around hookers. The rig name is the Deepwater (W)hor(e)izon? Isn't that just too much of a coincidence?

Then go out and look at the handles the mods are using. Think a little bit about the particular handles they've chosen and what they mean. Aren't there some subtle hints in their choices of names?

Also consider that this happened just as the EU is starting to have some big financial problems. What motives could the ECCIE staff have to distract our attention from European economic troubles? Notice that the focus of the economic crisis is in GREECE? Isn't there a big Greek connection with the ECCIE staff?

Stop for a few minutes and think about the oil spill's effect on seafood and what you know about Big C's connection with seafood.

Wake up people. There's more here than meets the eye.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #27
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Default Oil...Lube???? Same thing??

Speaking of blaming it on ECCIE, take a look at this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=lube
Old 05-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #28
Egrbvr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Charlestudor2005, I believe there is no cap on cleanup costs. The $75 million cap is on liability for economic losses of those affected by the spill. That limit is eliminated if negligence is proven.

Let's hope the subsea oil recovery system they are moving into place today will stem the flow. I've seen this technology used successfully after hurricanes, but in shallower water. It has never been tested in the type of pressures seen at 5,000' water depths.
Egrbvr is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #29
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrbvr View Post
Charlestudor2005, I believe there is no cap on cleanup costs. The $75 million cap is on liability for economic losses of those affected by the spill. That limit is eliminated if negligence is proven.

Let's hope the subsea oil recovery system they are moving into place today will stem the flow. I've seen this technology used successfully after hurricanes, but in shallower water. It has never been tested in the type of pressures seen at 5,000' water depths.
Gulf of Mexico oil spill: Transocean-BP rig had safety valve problem in UK

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...lem-in-UK.html
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrbvr View Post

I think it's going to be hard to prove negligence. I've seen the defense of "it was just an accident...nobody's fault" used successfully by defense attorneys. I'm afraid that will be used successfully here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women