Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #16
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

From my point of view. And again, it's just my POV.
YOU can make ANY city worth your while, hobby wise.(if that's your main concern).
It's ALL about who you attract/the type of men you enjoy. AND (Safety in the hobby will always be a concern anywhere you go) just be diligent in screening (with no exceptions).

I travel extensively for my non hobby job to various cities/states in the U.S. and if time allows, I *play* on the side. And all I can say, is that I've met some incredibly wonderful men during my travels and the dates I've enjoyed and continue to enjoy with them over the years, have been beautiful.
(It's a wonderful feeling when your missed, whether it be 5min or many states away. It leaves you knowing you touched someones life in good way. Not to mention, you touched them in a pleasurable way.)

So pick a place you want to hobby in. Make it not just about the $ you want to make but about taking in the beauty of the city's sites/venues. And you will be sure to enjoy your travels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni Girl View Post
Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #17
Citori
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

In the real world I use tools like Tripit, so that I am aware of who I know traveling to the same city. We need a hobby version of that tool.

Tripit would work, but has way to much info about you.
Citori is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #18
dread pirate deadpool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

vegas
dread pirate deadpool is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #19
Brasky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Danni - we would love to see you in Omaha!

Regarding your question, if I'm out of town I've always liked Denver b/c they get traveling girls from the midwest, northwest, and of course texas and okc.
Brasky is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #20
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Calgary and Edmonton. Hands down.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #21
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Expanding Horizons...

Just travel! All over the United States of America...make a name for yourself too! It's a great decade for this profession...if I don't say so myself.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:22 AM   #22
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasky View Post
Danni - we would love to see you in Omaha!

Regarding your question, if I'm out of town I've always liked Denver b/c they get traveling girls from the midwest, northwest, and of course texas and okc.
I have a provider friend in Omaha who keeps telling me to get my ass out there. I didn't think there'd be much business there and she said " You're soo wrong. That town has a lot of money and unlike the rest of the nation hasn't been as badly effected by the economy."

I think in general touring girls pretty much do well wherever they go since men always like to see new girls, and then you pick up regulars in those cities when you return. Which is why I come back to Denver so often.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--I think in general touring girls pretty much do well wherever they go since men always like to see new girls, and then you pick up regulars in those cities when you return. Which is why I come back to Denver so often.

+1
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women