Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Gotta have nipple shots.....lotts of nipple shots....ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #17
Jackster21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I like nude. What guy in his right mind wouldn't? You should definitely post the pics.

I'd like to see where those legs end!
Jackster21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:27 AM   #18
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks and big CHOCOLATE kisses to you all! I understand that the majority vote is to publish the photos. I figured that would be the outcome in the first place. I know that men are visual creatures, so it's important to display things that are visually appealing. Of course a naked woman is appealing in the hobby world. My concern isn't if the pictures will be attractive because I'm completely confident that they are. My main concern is that I work very hard to present myself in a certain way and attract a certain type of clientele. I have done very well so far, and I would hate to turn off any admirers, whether they be near or far, new or old. After reading the responses here and on other forums I posted on along with the responses that came in a more personal form, I realize that not as many gentlemen are excited to see me publicly display myself in such an intimate fashion. However, I have ALSO found a way to have my cake and eat it too...

Thanks to the input of the ladies and gentleman of the hobby world, I have made my decision about my photos. Sorry guys, I will NOT be posting them here in this thread. I apologize if my post was misleading, but it has never been my intent to do so. The first people to catch a glimpse (and the only ones who'll receive a copy to their inbox) will be the ever so loyal members of "Club Elle". They'll be published to my actual website photo gallery soon after.
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

So the bottom line is we get to see your nude pics if we pay to see the club elle pics. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but it sounds like an ad to me. It's sounds like your mind was made up before you put in the thread. You said it yourself you knew how it would come out. I'm not trying to put you in a bad light just my perception of the thread.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #20
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
So the bottom line is we get to see your nude pics if we pay to see the club elle pics. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but it sounds like an ad to me. It's sounds like your mind was made up before you put in the thread. You said it yourself you knew how it would come out. I'm not trying to put you in a bad light just my perception of the thread.
First of all, Burk, nowhere on my blog does it say that you have to pay to join the club. It's a freaking blog subscription! I have members that I have seen and members that I have yet to meet. But, you can rest assured that any gentleman who is a member of the club did not have to pay to join NOR do they have to pay to enjoy the little perks. If you visited my website/blog, you'd see that all it takes is entering your email address and click. DONE. No charge whatsoever. I also said that the pictures would be published on my website soon after, so even if you did have to pay some mysterious, RIDICULOUS fee to join the club, you could STILL see them for free by clicking on my website gallery.

Second of all, Burk, if you read more closely, you will see that my original concern was: "I would hate to turn off my friends/potential friends.

My question for you guys is does it change your view of a lady if she decides to post nude photos of herself? Ladies, have you published nude photos only to notice a negative reaction from the guys you intend to attract/have attracted in the past?"
, NOT about whether the guys wanted to see nude pictures of me or not. As I stated in the post you are responding to, I already know that guys wanted to see nude pictures. I ALSO said: "I realize that not as many gentlemen are excited to see me publicly display myself in such an intimate fashion. However, I have ALSO found a way to have my cake and eat it too...". Could that have been referring to what the concern in the OP was about in the first place?

Third of all, Burk, this actually was a genuine concern of mine. But, at the end of the day, I am a paid companion, so OF COURSE this is a threAD. Aren't they all? But, since when did it become a crime in the hobby world to mix advertising with something that I really would appreciate input on? Or, am I in the wrong place...?

Last, but not least, Burk, you can take that bad light that you're not trying to shine on me and not shine it elsewhere. Your perception is dead wrong. You should take your time and read more clearly before you develop your perceptions.
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
Jackster21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Just joined Club Elle. Can't wait to see the new pics!

And it didn't cost me a dime, Burk.
Jackster21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #22
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh baby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01 View Post
I recently had a photo shoot with an AMAZING photographer....
The end result, for me anyway, is pure chocolate orgasmic bliss... ....While I WOULD like to gloat a little (it's freaking HOT!!!),....

My question for you guys is does it change your view of a lady if she decides to post nude photos of herself??
I'm sorry, I don't understand this question??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #23
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

go head and post the nudie
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women