Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Where is the lie ?

She voted for Obama and she is now disillusioned.......are you claiming she didn't vote for Obama in 2008?

Ok; so she "worked in republican politics since well before Obama's 2008 election" but decided to cast her vote for Obama.

Again, where is the lie ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

How difficult is it to point out the lie?

Where is the lie in this story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
MORE LIES, Whirly? She worked for the Teapublicans even before 2008! LMAO
Old 09-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I know Republicans who campaigned for Bush II and voted for Obama in 2008.

I know Republicans who donated large sums of money to GOP candidates in the 2008 primaries, but voted Obama.

I know Republicans that were going to vote for McCain but switched their vote after Sara was Palinized by the media.........they voted for Obama.

I know Republicans that bolted for Obama because they believed his bullshit in the 2008.

Most if not all have not comeback and are adamantly disappointed and oppose Obama.

Where is the lie in the ad?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Is it that hard to believe that a Republican, who is offered the choice of John McCain, could have listened to the high rhetoric and lofty promises made by Candidate Obama, might have switched to Obama, in hopes that he would actually keep the promises he made? Obama almost had me in 2008, and I was very hopeful that he would have been who he said he was.

Unfortunately, for all of us, his campaign was nothing but lies. Had he kept to his promises, he would be looking at a landslide of Reagan proportions, but he is a weak, shallow man, unable to break away from those who control him, and too trusting of those who worship him.

It is quite possible that given the choice in 2008, even a Republican, or Libertarian, could have gotten caught up in this "new kind of candidate" promising "hope and change". But he lied, and then lied some more, and continues to lie. It is not surprising at all that many have become disillusioned. Not surprising at all.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

I'd hit it anyway ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #21
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would you devote all your time and effort to one party only to vote for the other party? I would think you would have great faith in a Party to actually volunteer your free time to an organization for YEARS.

If there are so many people breaking up with Obama why couldn't they find a less biased person to speak in the commercial rather than some one who has a clear paper trail showing she staunchly supports the republican party.

Also you guys who are saying it's no big deal because Obama lies all the time, does it make this commercial any less distasteful?

I wish people would speak openly about a party's misgiving without retorting back to "Well Party A did it, so even though they suck, it's not so bad if Party B did the same thing we complain about Party A doing." That's pretty much wht some of you are saying.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Why would you devote all your time and effort to one party only to vote for the other party? I would think you would have great faith in a Party to actually volunteer your free time to an organization for YEARS.

If there are so many people breaking up with Obama why couldn't they find a less biased person to speak in the commercial rather than some one who has a clear paper trail showing she staunchly supports the republican party.

Also you guys who are saying it's no big deal because Obama lies all the time, does it make this commercial any less distasteful?

I wish people would speak openly about a party's misgiving without retorting back to "Well Party A did it, so even though they suck, it's not so bad if Party B did the same thing we complain about Party A doing." That's pretty much wht some of you are saying.

if youre addressing the rightwingers youve got to be kidding, right?

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #23
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
if youre addressing the rightwingers youve got to be kidding, right?

lol
Initially to republicans but really to everyone. If Obama ( I know that the presidents and the candidates don't make the commercials, just approve them) had pulled a stunt like that I would be disgusted, I would not be brushing off the fact.

The Republicans call democrats kool-aid drinkers although these staunch anti-Obama supporters are also people who are operating on blind faith. They will ignore anything deemed negative or manipulative going on in their party- but anytime another party has a misstep you'd swear some of these people are having aneurysms behind their keyboards reacting to the 'scandal'.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #24
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I skipped alot of the thread to say, that is pretty fucked up and pretty lame. I'm disappointed the GOP would so something so shady right now. The truth is enough. The GOP is going to fuck everything up because they are just as retarded as the other guys. Damn them and this deception crap. If they want to win they need to be honorable beyond reproach.

If the movie 2016 is supposed to have some super knowledge that previously unknown, we are in super big trouble. They touched on so little of what this guy is, where he comes from, and who his friends are. If that movie opened your eyes, then they have only opened a slit. Beck covered every bit of that in 2010 plus a million other facts. The only thing that movie had different was baracks family saying, yes he's a marxist. And now the Rep. are doing this? God help us.

You true blue democrats are worth fighting beside. You guys really don't know who you are supporting. Please please please do research. Forget what the right says. Go find out who his friends and mentors are... who the folks are that influence him.... I'm down with supporting a democrat, but not one tied to some pretty serious radical Islam shit. Just give me a good old boy democrat and I will be all ears.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

dont look now but this girl isnt the first republican on the list to infiltrate the media under the guise of a disgruntled voter
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women