Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160869
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #16
Goddessmaria
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cops do what they want, period.
The rules change from city to city and state to state.
They can show you their dick, they can fuck in some places.
They get a kick out of it, why not
Goddessmaria is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

I know for a FACT....

Cops will send you whatever they need to book an appointment...

1.They'll send you a pix of a dick..it just wont be theirs....
2. They'll send you fake work information (the companies may be real but they do NOT work for them..these companies are working with LE)
3. They'll send you handles that do NOT belong to them (that's why you should always have members contact you through the sites in question and not just email)
4. They will NOT tell you if they are LE.
5. They WILL get naked
6. They will almost always ask you about protection
7. LE in Houston have gone through with the deed and then arrest you after they are done...and it's in the record that they did follow through and the arrest is still good (so glad our last chief of police was FIRED...)

.....btw Goddessmaria luv the avi...great eyes....
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #18
Wixchill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thanks to various "please protect me" battle-cries over the last few decades, cops can do almost anything and get away with it...the old legal protection known as "fruit of the poison tree" has yielded to "harmless error," and the only reason anyone on here is upset about it is because it hits a little close to home on this particular matter.

We don't care much about constitutional protections (that some fools call loopholes) when they protect a "bad guy." Uhhh, how do you know they are bad guys? Cuz the cops said so?

On a happier note, I am looking forward to the day when female cops show the goodies to a prospective john, maybe even give a little lick on the lollipop, just to get the bust. It's only a matter of time....
Wixchill is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone380 View Post
Thanks to various "please protect me" battle-cries over the last few decades, cops can do almost anything and get away with it...the old legal protection known as "fruit of the poison tree" has yielded to "harmless error," and the only reason anyone on here is upset about it is because it hits a little close to home on this particular matter.

We don't care much about constitutional protections (that some fools call loopholes) when they protect a "bad guy." Uhhh, how do you know they are bad guys? Cuz the cops said so?

On a happier note, I am looking forward to the day when female cops show the goodies to a prospective john, maybe even give a little lick on the lollipop, just to get the bust. It's only a matter of time....
There will never be a day when a female officer posing as a hooker will give a" john" any degree of sexual contact to make a bust. The reason being is she won't be alone. Male officers are close by ready to make the arrest. Nice little fantasy though if thats what you're into.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #20
Nyomi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112199
Location: Houston-Conroe-The Woodlands-Spring-Katy-Jersey Village-Baytown
My ECCIE Reviews
Default POST

IVE SEEN POLICE DO SOOOOOOO MANY THINGS THEIR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO.. MY MOTO IS THE COPS DO WHAT THEY WANT TO...
Nyomi is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #21
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Is it that hard to comprehend? The police can do whatever they want at any given time. The only myth that holds any sort of truth is that female undercovers typically won't get naked, or put themselves into a position to be alone with an individual.

Sometimes I ask a few questions when I get a feeling things aren't as they should be and so far things have worked out well for me. Cops don't want to waste time on legal activities and it shows during a conversations.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyomi View Post
IVE SEEN POLICE DO SOOOOOOO MANY THINGS THEIR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO.. MY MOTO IS THE COPS DO WHAT THEY WANT TO...
What exactly have you seen?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #23
Goddessmaria
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
I know for a FACT....

Cops will send you whatever they need to book an appointment...

1.They'll send you a pix of a dick..it just wont be theirs....
2. They'll send you fake work information (the companies may be real but they do NOT work for them..these companies are working with LE)
3. They'll send you handles that do NOT belong to them (that's why you should always have members contact you through the sites in question and not just email)
4. They will NOT tell you if they are LE.
5. They WILL get naked
6. They will almost always ask you about protection
7. LE in Houston have gone through with the deed and then arrest you after they are done...and it's in the record that they did follow through and the arrest is still good (so glad our last chief of police was FIRED...)

.....btw Goddessmaria luv the avi...great eyes....

Thanks!
Goddessmaria is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #24
sxy_natalia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97146
My ECCIE Reviews

I have heard ... from several good sources ... that they can NOT send pictures of their private parts and they can not go all the way with a girl to bust her. They can go as far as a BJ. If you are ballsy enough to screen someone like this then make sure they send you a picture of their FULL NAKED body. That way when you see them in person you can make sure it is them that they sent a picture of. If not...turn them away. Just sayin...
BUT...for so long police have been getting away with all kinds of crap that they aren't SUPPOSED to be doing. So...it's a risk either way you go.
sxy_natalia is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #25
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default If only it were that easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy'n'discreet View Post
I have heard ... from several good sources ... that they can NOT send pictures of their private parts and they can not go all the way with a girl to bust her. They can go as far as a BJ. If you are ballsy enough to screen someone like this then make sure they send you a picture of their FULL NAKED body. That way when you see them in person you can make sure it is them that they sent a picture of. If not...turn them away. Just sayin...
BUT...for so long police have been getting away with all kinds of crap that they aren't SUPPOSED to be doing. So...it's a risk either way you go.
This just isn't consistently true. I doubt most will be willing to send naked photos of themself, but seeing that sending nude photos between consenting adults is not illegal, I would say this might be ok in some jurisdictions - depending on policy, not law. That said, a beginner photoshopper could easily photoshop someone eles's face on a different nude body to fool even a careful screener.

As to engaging in sexual activities...I still believe this is an Urban Myth...I don't believe that LE is ever "allowed" to engage in sexual activiites ("deviant" or not) to make a bust. It simply is not worth it and doesn't even make sense. What I do believe is that some corrupt cops might have sex with a prostitute, then bust her after and not admit to the sex act. I also think this is something prostitutes claim in order to they to beat the rap.

I have yet to ever see a case where the police officer had sex with someone and arrested her after the fact, admitted it and had the case stand up in court. If I am wrong...please tell me.

That said, many jurisdictions do allow officers to get totally naked, kiss, and touch in order to "prove they aren't LE" and facilitate an arrest.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #26
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
This just isn't consistently true. I doubt most will be willing to send naked photos of themself, but seeing that sending nude photos between consenting adults is not illegal, I would say this might be ok in some jurisdictions - depending on policy, not law. That said, a beginner photoshopper could easily photoshop someone eles's face on a different nude body to fool even a careful screener.

As to engaging in sexual activities...I still believe this is an Urban Myth...I don't believe that LE is ever "allowed" to engage in sexual activiites ("deviant" or not) to make a bust. It simply is not worth it and doesn't even make sense. What I do believe is that some corrupt cops might have sex with a prostitute, then bust her after and not admit to the sex act. I also think this is something prostitutes claim in order to they to beat the rap.

I have yet to ever see a case where the police officer had sex with someone and arrested her after the fact, admitted it and had the case stand up in court. If I am wrong...please tell me.

That said, many jurisdictions do allow officers to get totally naked, kiss, and touch in order to "prove they aren't LE" and facilitate an arrest.
You are wrong.

It is not an Urban Legend, it has happened in multiple jurisdictions across the country - a quick read of threads here in this forum will get you to news articles with specific case citations. And yes, it stands up to judicial scrutiny.

There have been multiple cases reported, the most recent one discussed in this forum occurred on the East Coast - it was a topic here not too long ago and the story was hot-linked.

Kansas City, Kansas police were notorious in the past for this type of activity although it seems to have waned within the last several years.

Jurisdictions where I personally know ladies that have had full sex with an UC LEO that has lead to arrest and subsequent conviction include: Kansas City, KS (as mentioned); Boise, ID; Washington, DC; Atlanta (and suburbs) GA; Omaha, NE; Des Moines, IA; and various departments in and around Chicago (Naperville, especially). In all but one of these cases there was video presented to the court in support of the charge. They all withstood scrutiny.

Has there been occasional fallout from the public over such incidents? Certainly, in fact, that was the topic of discussion regarding the last reported incident on the East Coast (the Chief of Police there defending his officer's actions against an outraged public) - but many times the records are sealed to protect the identity of their UC officer and the public simply doesn't know it happens.

Aside from the list I have delineated, there are dozens of other jurisdictions across the country where the completion of a sex act has been met with arrest and the "John" was in fact, an UC LEO. does it stand up all the time, no. many times judges are appalled and toss it - most of the time, however, LE will find a way to clue the judiciary in to the activity before it happens, by asking a sitting judge within the same circuit that will hear the case to approve a CI/CW to work it along with the officers and detail the activity to the bench prior to running the operation - "dirty pool" but it happens all the time where the courts insist on oversight of CI/CW.

It isn't COMMON, but when you consider the (perceived) betrayal of the public trust that somewhat accompanies LE activities such as this, it is widely reported when it is known by the media to occur.

Also, I believe the updated MSNBC "special" they air in rotation frequently details the "heroic efforts of the officers that place themselves in danger to actually complete sex acts with prostitutes to insure felony arrest" (I'm paraphrasing, but I bet I'm pretty close, I've watched it in disgust several times).

As others have pointed out within this thread, LE can pretty much do as they please as long as they do not entice you to do an illegal act you would not have otherwise done regardless of their presence in the specifc milieu.

Can you beat the charge? Hell, OJ beat his . . . can you beat talking the ride? Not likely.

As a wise man I once knew said, "If you're scared, go to church". In other words, accept the risk(s) - or choose to do something else.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As a wise man I once knew said, "If you're scared, go to church". In other words, accept the risk(s) - or choose to do something else.
+1
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women