Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #16
tigerbeemer
Gaining Momentum

Perfect nonverbal description. In this case HCM's photo perfectly illustrates curvy.

Great curves and everything else HCM. Well done!

Tigerbeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf View Post
This is curvy and I'm a size 10

tigerbeemer is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #17
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
If you get on an scale and it reads... "Hey one at a time!" your BBW!
LMAO
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

BBW = Big Behemoth Whale
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

BBW body tips.

1. If she's hiding her stomach in multiple pics she may be a bbw.

2. If she describes herself as curvy......and her bra comes off an her chest flops down from perky to flat appearance from her bra she might be a BBW.

3. If her belly hangs and protrudes below her pubic region and/or jiggles when she walks she may be a BBW.

4. If her upper arm fat jiggles she may be a BBW.

5. If when she bends over for doggiestyle sex she closely resembles a Nissan Versa or that new scion smart car she may be a BBW.

6. If she can't ride on top while squatting due to weak leg muscles and a bad back she's a bbw.

7. If you breath hard during sex or between each few words speak in phrases to catch you breath you are a BBW.

8. If your titties fall back to your underarms during missionary sex you are probably a BBW. Sorta looks like two midgets in a headlock.

9. If your booty swallows your drawers you may be a BBW.

10. The height and weight are important. But if you weight 175 or above and don't have curves........but have a protruding belly and your body is well rounded like a sexy lil orange you maybe a BBW. But your still aPEALing to me. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #20
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Look I'll pay to harpoon a big ass every once in a blue moon. Nothing like getting tanked up on Bookers and going whaling... Just as long as no one see's me with the behemoth...

Attachment 165078
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #21
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

BBW is something that obese people use to excuse their lack of self respect.

Curvy is curvy.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
BBW is something that obese people use to excuse their lack of self respect.

Curvy is curvy.
OUCH!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #23
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wake Up is far out in left field. There IS a difference with being curvy and with being BBW. But what does he's know. He's too busy thinking he knows it all to actually wake up and learn the true difference in something!

Thank you for asking, Gucci,

I for one at 5'11 am TALL and I consider myself curvy. (though I have lovers who complain that they can't pinch anything and that my curves are too solid for them) and some of them expressed I shouldn't call myself curvy. Because to them, curvy means *soft cushion to hold onto*. Well, I get where they're coming from. But I'm not a spinner, nor thin. Nor would I ever want to be. I work out and do a lot of walking to keep my body just right for ME. I'm big boned and I have curves!
Therefore I'm a tall curvy woman! And damn proud of it! And damn straight I CAN STILL ROCK A BIKINI!!
I'm in NO way a BBW nor a fat woman. I have just the right amount of thickness on me that makes ME feel good about me! I'm beautiful just the way I am.
As for what's considered BBW. Well those women can tell you. Because I wouldn't even dare assume, at what size makes them a BBW.
but wake up, well he the all knowing. So I guess he'll have all the *right* answers, for ya.

Whether one is curvy or BBW. Each woman is still beautiful in her own way!
And there's a kind respectable man out there for every type of woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
I want to start off by saying that its not my intention to offend anyone but I'd like to know when does curvy stop and BBW start and what are your opinions as far as what each one is. To me, a curvy woman is one that has nice hips a nice ass, she's not a 105lb spinner but she can still rock a bikini. Now in my opinion a BBW is just that a she's not a size two spinner nor is she a size 8 -10 curvy girl but she is a beautiful woman with a little more " cushion ".

I do like spinners and I like a woman with curves but I've met a few providers lately that have claimed to be curvy and were actually in my opinion a BBW. So I'd like to find out what size is curvy and what size is considered BBW.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
And there my friend is why YOU HAVE TO PAY! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6qvJp4zPlY

Quote:
You deff have issues with your own self image and low self esteem, which is why you judge others who you feel do not meet your own personal standards. Guess it makes you feel better about yourself. Hateful, cold person(refuse to refer to you as a man). Pretty pathetic.
Actually, I'm EXTREMELY happy with my personal appearance now that I've taken easy steps to correct it...THAT'S why I can ridicule the lazy bastards who let themselves get fat...not hateful, just brick-to-the-face truth...'bout time some of the fatties got that...

Quote:
"A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode." -Chanakya
I'm an athiest...got anything else?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Wake Up is far out in left field.
I played shortstop and third base...sorry...

Quote:
He's too busy thinking he knows it all to actually wake up and learn the true difference in something!
Um...I DO know it all actually..."BBW" and "curvy" are nothing but opinions...and since I know my own opinions really really well, I do happen to know it all in this case...

Quote:
I for one at 5'11 am TALL and I consider myself curvy ... blah blah blah
Just makes you fat in my opinion...

Quote:
Whether one is curvy or BBW. Each woman is still beautiful in her own way! And there's a kind respectable man out there for every type of woman!
Sure, they may have a beautiful personality, or beautiful toenails, but to me they're stil fat behemoths and are ugly by default. Those "kind respectable men" are actually a huge part of the problem...helping fat chicks justify their fatness to themselves so they don't ever try to unfuck themselves...they're enablers...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Whale.........they are a protected species.......ijs
Old 10-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #27
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Why do some people get so offended anytime this question arises and someone says BBW=fat? It's a matter of personal opinion and just because you may not agree with it or think it's a heartless statement to make, doesn't make it any less valid. Everyone will always have different opinions on the matter, getting butthurt every time someone else's doesn't match your own is ridiculous....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Why do some people get so offended anytime this question arises and someone says BBW=fat? It's a matter of personal opinion and just because you may not agree with it or think it's a heartless statement to make, doesn't make it any less valid. Everyone will always have different opinions on the matter, getting butthurt every time someone else's doesn't match your own is ridiculous....
I agree.... next thing you know they'll start throwing lamps!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #29
Vita pulchra est
Registered Member

New here so I guess I will jump right into this....... This is a specialty of mine and there is a difference between:
  • BBW's
  • Plumpers
  • Thick
  • Curvy

First off we have to go by size; Plus Size these days is considered to be a 12+ believe it or not and can be called, Thick, Curvy, or Plump.

A BBW can be considered a lot of Body types from size 16 or more. You have to keep in mind that the female in question could also be an Amazon (6'0"+) and be considered BBW and weigh 230lbs but is offset by height...

It all depends on height, weight, and curves.

I will post pics of the above categories:

Plumper/Curvy

Thick/Curvy

BBW: Best example of a sexy BBW is London Andrews

Small Thick and curvy:

As you can see from the above examples; being considered a BBW doesn't mean you have to be a whale. I believe what a lot of people think when they see "BBW", they're thinking of SSBBW's and not the entire spectrum....

just my :twocents:
Vita pulchra est is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

They just haven't eaten a dolphin.........yet.......exce pt for the one looking off to the left at Captain Ahab

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women