Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161065
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #16
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Harry is a nickname for a member that deleted his post in this thread prior to my own.

I had quoted him when I posted, when I went back and removed his quote after he deleted his posting, I should have removed (or modified) the first line of my reply.

Mea culpa, sorry for the confusion.

- Jackie
Thanks for the explanation. Sucks when people delete their posts after you've replied to them.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
Thanks for the explanation. Sucks when people delete their posts after you've replied to them.
Some people make an art out of it . . .
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Harry is a nickname for a member that deleted his post in this thread prior to my own.

I had quoted him when I posted, when I went back and removed his quote after he deleted his posting, I should have removed (or modified) the first line of my reply.

Mea culpa, sorry for the confusion.

- Jackie
______________________________ _____________

HAHAHAHA . . . the invisible monkey did it.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #19
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

So according to Fletch there is sworn testimony somewhere?

No, there isn't. There's just Fletch not able to keep a simple fact straight. The fact that there isn't any sworn testimony. Does anyone have a clue as to how often a "statement" can and is ammended?

We all watch cop shows on tv. And then there is reality.

These type of discussions are difficult for those involved and those following along.
As the OP of this thread titled it, Caution is something that all need to practice but
very few on here seem capable of exercising.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #20
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

MP,
Go with that. I learned a long time ago where there is smoke there is fire. No one has been convicted, but due to the careless actions of others, a reputation has been damaged. And it would not have happened if lies had not been told about crimes that go way beyond two consenting adults meeting behind closed doors. There will be no conviction because the crimes alleged did not happen. But the damage is done. So you can take your "sworn testimony" and bite it.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

MB,

I find it hard to believe that someone who just joined this board knows so much truth about this situtation. Where you on the phone when this guy said I would do this or do that (according to the report)? Where you there when the cops arrested her? Where you there when the cops typed up this "sworn testimony?"

I understand your need to feel like you should protect Ms. Lady/Sabra, but you have gone out of your way to keep this going since last night. You say a reputation has been damaged, well.....you and Cowboy John are doing everything possibly on this board to ruin mine all based upon lies. My reputation is being damaged and I worked long and hard to get that reputation.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #22
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Is there any sworn testimony, or even a sworn statement, under penalty of perjury?
I don't care to read the report myself but am only going on what others "report" on here.
As all can see even 2 pages of a report are open to various interpretations.

Again, it's hard to make a distinction when there is so much emotion involved but I have tried.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #23
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive seen the entire report and really the important info that may involve Jackie or Ms E are on the first released pages... the other info had her sensitive personal info and the property siezed and basically said that she invoked her 5th admenment right... not really miss much i promise LOL

EITHER WAY U LOOK AT IT... ITS KARMA.... You cant constantly put out negativity and hatefulness and expect it not to come back in bite you in the ass. When your name gets brought in the some drama you cant just be like , "well I know in the past Ive had my fair share of drama but this time it REALLY WASNT ME this time . It doesnt work that way.
You can see where people would believe it, not by a police report but by your OWN Actions.

IM jusssssssssst sayin.....
Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #24
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
MB,

I find it hard to believe that someone who just joined this board knows so much truth about this situtation. Where you on the phone when this guy said I would do this or do that (according to the report)? Where you there when the cops arrested her? Where you there when the cops typed up this "sworn testimony?"

I understand your need to feel like you should protect Ms. Lady/Sabra, but you have gone out of your way to keep this going since last night. You say a reputation has been damaged, well.....you and Cowboy John are doing everything possibly on this board to ruin mine all based upon lies. My reputation is being damaged and I worked long and hard to get that reputation.
My last statement on this topic.

First off, I find it amazing that you continue to call me out on my statements when I have never once--not once at all--addressed any comment at you, mentioned you by name, or by handle. How do you know that I am referring to you at all? Yet, you implicate yourself into my statements by denying them when no accusation has been made toward you. What does that say?

I am also amazed that you somehow think that one has to be a long-time board member to read, to analyze, or to think. I've been trained to do that, and I have practiced it.

Again....if your reputation is damaged, it is only because of what YOU say, and don't try to pin it on me. I have not named you once, I have said nothing that was a lie. I said a reputation was damaged, and that is true. I said that the accusation were for things beyond prostitution, and no evidence of any crime was done. I never once said you had anything to do with it. RE-READ ALL OF MY POSTS!!!

Take up with Cowboy John what he said; I have nothing to apologize for in what I've said or nor will I back down from what I've said.

I am done with this controversy. People can decide for themselves.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #25
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

This topic has run it's course.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women