Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60108
gman4452952
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35479
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Now, about that STFU thing. Yeah, you'd like us to shut up. That's what you call "freedom". Shutting people up. You are what is wrong with America.
It is StupidOldLyingFarts like you that is "what is wrong with America." You bitch about any and everything because you like nothing. You have no core beliefs other than if someone else is for it, you're against it.

The offer is still open for you to have a one way, first class ticket to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. If you were to accept my kind, generous offer, America would be much better for it.

In a word, you are a LOSER!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It is StupidOldLyingFarts like you that is "what is wrong with America." You bitch about any and everything because you like nothing.You have no core beliefs other than if someone else is for it, you're against it.

The offer is still open for you to have a one way, first class ticket to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. If you were to accept my kind, generous offer, America would be much better for it.

In a word, you are a LOSER!
I'm pretty sure COG likes the Constitution and has a core belief in the freedom it guarantees.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

I see Joe the Bloehard has his head bobbing up and down on StupidOldLyingFart's lap again!

Keep Bloeing, Joe!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i am bemused about a democrat talking abt a core belief other than we know better than you

so little logic in this country
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There used to be a day in America when standing for freedom and liberty was applauded. Now those who do are called "un-American".

I weep for my country.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I weep for my country.
Great, I hope like hell you are weeping from Beautiful Downtown Damascus you spineless cocksucker!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I know you dislike freedom, BTLD. That is evident in every post of yours.

The USA is becoming a police state, and you are applauding that. Tell me that isn't sad.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:32 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I know you dislike freedom, BTLD. That is evident in every post of yours.

The USA is becoming a police state, and you are applauding that. Tell me that isn't sad.

StupidOldLyingFart, you are lying once again! I have never stated (and I never will) that I dislike the "freedom" that I enjoy daily. Why wouldn't I? After all is said and done, America is the greatest country in the history of the world. In fact, I boast of my "freedom" daily.

It should be noted, I spent the entire day (yesterday) watching and enjoying the "freedom" displayed during the historic inaugural events in Washington DC. It was once again, a magnificent display of the American Democratic process at its very finest. And it was on display for all of the world to see.

Savor the moment!

It is not a coincidence that was the very same "freedom" that I knowingly and willingly put my life on the line for, so that you could reap the same benefits from the safety of your home. Unfortunately, HATERS, such as yourself, choose instead to bitch and moan from the safety of your homes. I find that to be sad, very sad!

In any event, I sincerely hope the rest of America (other than the HATERS) enjoyed yesterday's events as much as I did!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Savor the moment!

Act III, Scene iii of Othello, Shakespeare:
Farewell the neighing steed and the shrill trump,
The spirit-stirring drum, th'ear-piercing fife
The royal banner, and all quality,
Pride, pomp, and circumstance of glorious war!"

Today is our reality.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The reality is 4 more years of high unemployment, ever growing debt, bigger government, cronyism, more regulations, more lies, and less freedom....

The next four years will be a continuation of the past four years !!!!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Are you critical of the existence of the BP checkpoints? I thought all you guys wanted every effort made to control illegal immigration? No?

BTW, tell us about the strip searches and incredibly intrusive tyrannical ordeal that I am certain you must undergo every time you drive through one of those checkpoints.

Or, is it more like, they ask you your name, maybe ask to see some ID and send you on your way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yeah, as long as you are going north from Austin. Try going south and you will soon discover many checkpoints.

I cannot drive from Phoenix AZ east or west without passing through a Border Patrol checkpoint. And I do it weekly.

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You'r a dumb one Timmyboy; these kinds of check points wouldn't be needed if we enforced boarder controls and illegal immigration laws....

You liberals would rather harass legal citizens, than secure our borders...

Obama believes in open borders for illegals and check points for American citizens.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You'r a dumb one Timmyboy; these kinds of check points wouldn't be needed if we enforced boarder controls and illegal immigration laws....

You liberals would rather harass legal citizens, than secure our borders...

Obama believes in open borders for illegals and check points for American citizens.
I think the checkpoints are an attempt to enforce "boarder" controls and immigration laws. Maybe that's why they're near the border?

Jesus, you are fucking brain-dead.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Are you critical of the existence of the BP checkpoints? I thought all you guys wanted every effort made to control illegal immigration? No?

BTW, tell us about the strip searches and incredibly intrusive tyrannical ordeal that I am certain you must undergo every time you drive through one of those checkpoints.

Or, is it more like, they ask you your name, maybe ask to see some ID and send you on your way?
You guys? I have a problem with any American citizen, driving in the United States, being arbitrarily detained for any length of time and for any reason. Now, if a member of law enforcement has probable cause to stop me, thats one thing and thats fine. But random and arbitrary checkpoints on public roads is a violation of the 4th Amendment, in my humble opinion of course.
Quote:
U.S. Constitution - Amendment 4
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
The courts have ruled that these checkpoints are constitutional, I'm well aware, but I'm still gonna bitch and complain about them. Just went through another one last night in Southern California, from the time I stopped in traffic until I was on my way again, 18 minutes, I kept track.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You guys? I have a problem with any American citizen, driving in the United States, being arbitrarily detained for any length of time and for any reason. Now, if a member of law enforcement has probable cause to stop me, thats one thing and thats fine. But random and arbitrary checkpoints on public roads is a violation of the 4th Amendment, in my humble opinion of course.

The courts have ruled that these checkpoints are constitutional, I'm well aware, but I'm still gonna bitch and complain about them. Just went through another one last night in Southern California, from the time I stopped in traffic until I was on my way again, 18 minutes, I kept track.
It's not arbitrary and your expectation of privacy is different in a car than at your home. And the Constitution doesn't protect you from being inconvenienced.

Do you have to show ID? Answer questions? What's the story?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women