Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #16
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Looking for two more girls...... Please pm me for more details
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #17
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a great promo project! I can vouch for what I've experienced thus far and it has been 100% professional and well-put together - even for a bunch of hookers! Lol. I kid I kid!

Lola is a great business woman and a savvy entrepreneur. Being involved in one of her projects could be very beneficial to your business.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:07 AM   #18
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolabrea01 View Post
aww thank you!! your are too sweet!! guess that means I should order you 50+ calendars? lol!! jk!!
I am still waiting on my 50+ calenders. lol jk

CG

Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #19
iceskaterg
Account Disabled

User ID: 93146
My ECCIE Reviews

Is it to late to join?
iceskaterg is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #20
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey you guys check out Secretcalendar.com

For all of you who don't know I have been feverishly working on getting my calendar project together and it is almost complete..... What's missing? YOU ARE!

In order to make this a success I would like to invite you all to the website Secretcalendar.com, here you will find all the girls in my calendar, short videos which we are releasing slowly, so stay tuned...

What's a calendar without a calendar release party? There is only one way to receive an invite to this Party November 7. You must see two of the girls in the calendar, after doing you may submit your request for an invite to the party after both girls verify they have seen you.

This is NOT a hobby party, this is a Calendar release party, we will have a dj, food from Fuzzy's Tacos (joke not lost here) free beer and HOT HOT HOT woman!!

We will be having contests, games, auctions, and prizes, oh did I mention free beer?

So what are you waiting for? Order your calendar today and reserve your seat at the party of the year!

related links: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=730504&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=722585&highlight=

My question, which ladies would you like to see at the party?
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #21
2canplaytx
Registered Member

Id buy one especially if you included charity donations as a selling point. Great idea... great room for helpiing others especially if that was the idea from a standpoint of the male population.

I also think men would sponser ladies rathet tham them have to pay to be involved. Honors go with being picked for projects rather than paying for it.

Helping others is always worth more and note worth cones from projects based upon more than personal gain.

Good idea.. hope u make it happen so other women can see how fun it is to be a star ! ( this post is not an attempt at anything negative in case u take it to be so )
2canplaytx is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #22
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2canplaytx View Post
Id buy one especially if you included charity donations as a selling point. Great idea... great room for helpiing others especially if that was the idea from a standpoint of the male population.

I also think men would sponser ladies rathet tham them have to pay to be involved. Honors go with being picked for projects rather than paying for it.

Helping others is always worth more and note worth cones from projects based upon more than personal gain.

Good idea.. hope u make it happen so other women can see how fun it is to be a star ! ( this post is not an attempt at anything negative in case u take it to be so )

Great idea!! How about an animal shelter?

It could say something like, "A portion of these calendar proceeds will be donated to the Dallas Institute for Cultivating Kitties (aka DICK)"

Seriously though, I think a charity is a really awesome idea! Just not sure if any organizations would be willing to publicly accept donations from a small bunch of well-meaning working girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolabrea01 View Post
food from Fuzzy's Tacos (joke not lost here)
I read this last night and seriously DID spit redbull and titos all over my phone. Fcuking funny!!!!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women