Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #16
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
I doubt that anyone reading this will be surprised to discover that you have no idea what the Triple Nine Society is. Judging from your posts, it's patently obvious that you don't come remotely close to meeting its qualification standards. I referred to it simply as a way of ridiculing you obnoxious, stupid buffoons.

Good Lord! Are you kidding?

Earlier today, you started a thread concerning your fantasies of the potential secession of a few northern Colorado counties. And you wonder why most of us don't take you nutcases seriously?

Whirlaway and Marshall/ChoomCzar/UncleHan do little more than spam the forum with cut-and-pasted articles and blog posts accompanied with an "amen," and often a blanket insult of all who might possibly disagree with them. I don't know why the hell "Uncle Han" hasn't been banned (again). He was booted out of here when he posted under the username "Marshall," and then again as "ChoomCzar." He's nothing more than a troll and an asshole of the first rank.

As for COG, he ought to do a better job of actually trying to understand some of the stuff he copies and pastes, at least before hectoring others on what he foolishly believes to be their lack of knowledge. In that long recent "FairTax" thread, for instance, he continually threw insults at me after I refuted some of his ridiculously erroneous claims, all while refusing to make any effort to learn a damned thing about the issue.

Many people are far worse than ignorant; they're closed-minded and intellectually lazy.
My My My.......we have a self-proclaimed intellectual here! LOL!......of course he's whining like a little bitch, still! Perhaps that's my fault for not telling him to STFU before. Let me correct my error. STFU! LOL!

Go get a crowbar and pry your head out of your ass, I got something to say..........

Firstly: I read more than you. I understand more than you. I know more than you. Choke that down mofo.........

Secondly: Those articles you refer to as "spam" are good political articles.....but you don't read them, do you?! You don't comment on them, you only bitch......

Thirdly: The main purpose of this board is to permit normal human venting and having fun......politics is important, but secondary....it's healthy.....I'm quite sure that because he can come here and let loose, WTF doesn't kick or pull the fur out of his dog anymore..........either you join in with what everyone else is doing, or find yourself another forum to participate in! Just please spare us the whining....I'm use to dealing with pussies on this forum but your pussydom rivals that of exNYer.......

Fourthly: I am Uncle Han, not Marshall, not ChoomCzar........to say Mr. Marshall was "banned" seems kinda mean of you. It seems "martyred" is a better word......as to Mr. ChoomCzar, he was not banned. I believe he left to do God's work for God's Chosen people, for a very large fee of course!..........

Lastly: Wipe your chin off, you got Kcoc Rider's jizz all over it!

IF YOU WANNA SERIOUSLY DEBATE AN ISSUE WITH ME, I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO BITCH-SLAP YOU IN FRONT OF ALL THESE "FINE" LOL! PEOPLE......THEY WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE YOU PUT ME IN MY PLACE! I'M SURE YOU'D LOVE TO DO THAT TOO!

You feel lucky punk? Go ahead, make my day............

anybody?
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes, this is the political room. Had to check since all you were doing was throwing insults. Still haven't answered my question though. Too hard? There will be multiple choice on the next quiz.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #18
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
Firstly: I read more than you. I understand more than you. I know more than you...
Quote:
I am Uncle Han, not Marshall, not ChoomCzar........
Yeah, sure, Marshall. Whatever you say! (On both counts.)

Quote:
Those articles you refer to as "spam" are good political articles.....
Anyone who starts as many threads as you do is spamming the forum, irrespective of whether the articles are good, bad, or ugly. You're nothing more than an attention-craving troll. And an obnoxious, stupid one to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Still haven't answered my question though. Too hard? There will be multiple choice on the next quiz.
What question, professor? You didn't ask one. (Not that it would likely have been worth the time to answer it, anyway.)

I don't know what the hell you "teach," Barleycorn, but I feel sorry for your students.

You two cretins have about as much style and panache as a monkey slinging shit from its cage at the zoo -- and a similar level of intellectual firepower.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hang in there Captain you got them on the ropes.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Eva is cheerleading for CM to keep his happy face on; how touching.............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #21
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Yeah, sure, Marshall. Whatever you say! (On both counts.)

Anyone who starts as many threads as you do is spamming the forum, irrespective of whether the articles are good, bad, or ugly. You're nothing more than an attention-craving troll. And an obnoxious, stupid one to boot.

What question, professor? You didn't ask one. (Not that it would likely have been worth the time to answer it, anyway.)

I don't know what the hell you "teach," Barleycorn, but I feel sorry for your students.

You two cretins have about as much style and panache as a monkey slinging shit from its cage at the zoo -- and a similar level of intellectual firepower.
DID I READ THIS CORRECT?

YOU CALLED ME STUPID AND OF LOW INTELLECTUAL FIREPOWER?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO DEMONSTRATE BEFORE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME, BUT YOU TOOK A PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSSY!

I READ YOUR POSTS, AND I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU. I WAS WILLING TO PROVE IT IN FRONT OF ALL THE POSTERS HERE. I OFFERED YOU A CHANCE TO DEBATE ON THE ISSUES.

YOU MUST HAVE READ ALL MY POSTS AND CAME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION I DID!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF ALL THE POSTERS HERE!!!!!

YOUR BACKING DOWN FROM A DEBATE IS YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO THE BOARD THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!!

CONSIDER YOURSELF VANQUISHED BY UNCLE HAN!!!!! NEE, EMPEROR HAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

why would anyone with an IQ above a garden snail waste their time with you, the quintessential IDIOT, who's trending deranged.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #23
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
why would anyone with an IQ above a garden snail waste their time with you, the quintessential IDIOT, who's trending deranged.
If anyone with an IQ above a garden snail wouldn't waste their time with me, then why are you posting me?

Someone find me a garden snail, cbj needs a debate opponent!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Old 06-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
If anyone with an IQ above a garden snail wouldn't waste their time with me, then why are you posting me?

Someone find me a garden snail, cbj needs a debate opponent!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

see? apparently youre too stupid to tell the difference between making a post DIRECTED to you, and having an intellectual debate WITH you.

I rest my case.

The End.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #25
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I look at some of these posts and I see 200, 300, and approaching 400 replies so I guess someone is reading them
that would be views.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

view, reply, same thing to a remedial coloring book instructor
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #27
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

LMAO!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Yes, this is the political room. Had to check since all you were doing was throwing insults. Still haven't answered my question though. Too hard? There will be multiple choice on the next quiz.
Whassamatter BSwine? the boys leave you out of their thread bumping club?

No wonder Whirlyturd/Hanjob/Choom/Marshall's threads are dropping like rocks.

The triple nine society should be renamed the Troll Brigade.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

No, those are replies. Pay attention.

The question was about this mysterious 999 society. Still don't have an answer. I won't ask a third time. You just fail.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #30
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No, those are replies. Pay attention.

The question was about this mysterious 999 society. Still don't have an answer. I won't ask a third time. You just fail.
You didn't ask what the Triple Nine Society is; you merely stated that you "didn't know what it was all about." (Which is, of course, no surprise.) Remember?

Quote:
I don't know what this triple nine society is all about...
If you come across a name or term with which you're not familiar, google it, you annoying, stupid buffoon. To most people, that's not a difficult concept to grasp!

And you actually "teach?" Good Lord! No wonder our educational system has gone to hell.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women