Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time

Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time

by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won't show up.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

7. Conservatives love watching Jon Stewart these days.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz2WU5dU3Cf
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

No facts here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No facts here.
You're an ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass that is cognitively incapable of recognizing a fact. That's one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Old 06-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The whining little wuss-pockets can't deal with facts - they clash so with their hallucinations.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Uh, cognitively incapable of recognizing...redundancy?

You need to put down the dictionary, Corpy, and get a grammar book!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
If it happens on his watch, it is his fault.....root cause analysis reveals that the stench only tells us there is a problem. Knowing the origin of the stench indicates what needs to be cleaned up.
That said, are you willing to take responsibility for all the stupid, silly and even evil shit that goes down on ECCIE during your watch?
Old 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Actually, that's not what Im saying. Read closely. This is about manufactured POLITICAL SCANDALS.

It isnt about what US LIBBERLS blame on Bush. And what you don't blame on him.
Thanks for clearing this all up for us. Now stop breathing our air you fucking maggot.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Nice comeback. You must have peaked in 5th grade
Old 06-18-2013, 01:08 AM   #24
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Nice comeback. You must have peaked in 5th grade
It's obvious you haven't. Start cracking the books. As long as you're above ground there's always time.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I do not recall Bush abandoning an Ambassador, having the IRS discriminate against free speech, allow a corrupt AG remain in office, be completely unaware of what his cabinet is doing and have to find out from talking heads on TV what is going on in his administration,But, this thread really isn't about Bush and what he did. It is about Obama and the idea that his failures as CEO of the nation are3 not his fault.

In the real world, had employees embarrassed the CEO with the sort of activities these people have participated in, they would be fired for cause not promoted or given paid vacation leave.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I do not recall Bush abandoning an Ambassador, having the IRS discriminate against free speech, allow a corrupt AG remain in office, be completely unaware of what his cabinet is doing and have to find out from talking heads on TV what is going on in his administration,But, this thread really isn't about Bush and what he did. It is about Obama and the idea that his failures as CEO of the nation are3 not his fault.

In the real world, had employees embarrassed the CEO with the sort of activities these people have participated in, they would be fired for cause not promoted or given paid vacation leave.
THE REAL WORLD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE POLITICAL WORLD.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uh, cognitively incapable of recognizing...redundancy?

You need to put down the dictionary, Corpy, and get a grammar book!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
So says the dumb-fuck golem jackass that incorrectly used quotation marks 12,000+ times. That's why its lying, hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Meanwhile, nothing Randy4Andy or your dumb-fuck golem ass has posted has substantively repudiated any of the following:

Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time

by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won't show up.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/perspectives/obama-scandals-show-signs-of-lasting-a-long-long-time-689783/#ixzz2WU5dU3Cf
Old 06-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Hey shit swallow, this post is strictly an opinion piece (not analysis) in response to a story I posted in OP.

Open your poop smeared eyes.

I proved my point. You're trying to use this lightweight in factual fluff piece to debunk it.

For example, here are some of the "facts" your post presents:
"6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016."
SNICKETY FUCKING SNICK

You're as ignorant as you are dishonest. and so is this fluffy popcorn fart.

Now be a man and post the li k to my thread before you get your ass handed to you for the twenty fifth theme this week.

Inbred bastard of your mother and a piece of shit brother.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey shit swallow, this post is strictly an opinion piece (not analysis) in response to a story I posted in OP.

Open your poop smeared eyes.

I proved my point. You're trying to use this lightweight in factual fluff piece to debunk it.

For example, here are some of the "facts" your post presents:
"6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries. Cite where Odumbo's anti-gun legislation passed through Congress, you moronic golem jackass.

7. Conservatives love watching Jon Stewart these days. Prove otherwise, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog. Even Dimotards are calling for Holder's resignation, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Holder will not survive another three years, you perpetually ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016." Prove otherwise, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
SNICKETY FUCKING SNICK

You're as ignorant as you are dishonest. and so is this fluffy popcorn fart.

Now be a man and post the li k to my thread before you get your ass handed to you for the twenty fifth theme this week.

Inbred bastard of your mother and a piece of shit brother.

Do your part for America! Urge IBS yndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Made you dance, you dumb-fuck golem jackass!!!!

BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, for six months now -- by popular election -- your dumb-fuck golem ass has been the reigning:

Old 06-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Your arguments are just plain stupid.

For example... Your story states "losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries." You reply by asking to show where he got gun legislation passed.

You are a walking Non Sequitur. One had nothing to do with the other and neither had anything to do with the OP.

Nor does anything in your opinion piece. You're arguing with nothing, but doing so in a most uncivilized way, shit for lunch! I wonder if You don't understand what you're trying to aay ... But as others have pointed out, how smart can you be when you EAT SHIT!

Fucking idiot.

BTW -- I'd have corrected the scandalous typo in my sig eventually. Thanks for pointing it out. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Meanwhile, for Christ's sake, push your spotty redneck ass away from the co outer and clean that shit up! You're grossing me out!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women