Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneagle View Post
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the GOP's nominee for governor, filed an appeal on Tuesday asking the Supreme Court to revive the state's law banning oral and anal sex.

And they want government out of people's lives.... What a moron!!

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/0...al-sex-sodomy? c

OMG IB whackeing will go into shock .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
OMG IB whackeing will go into shock .
And family reunions just aren't going to be the same for IIFFOFRDB.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
And family reunions just aren't going to be the same for IIFFOFRDB.
Your momma liked it. The pooper was kind of sloppy, though... How did that feel when I was slapping you upside your fucking head with my dick. BITCH...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Your momma liked it. The pooper was kind of sloppy, though... How did that feel when I was slapping you upside your fucking head with my dick. BITCH...LOL
Ooooh...

Another "your mama" joke from the hillbilly king of comedy.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Does digging your finger into your own ass count as anal sex? If so, then Cory really WILL go batshit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It is the job of the state attorney general to DEFEND any laws challenged!

I am curious about how you equate oral and sodomy with ONLY gay sex. You have a very limited view on sex don't you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:58 AM   #22
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default And J Buttboy Corneyhole Wonders Why He's a Joke

I want to know what institution of higher "learning" Conrnyhole graduated (?) from and whether or not its program in STUPIDITY is accredited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
did you even read it? ...this sounds more like something he believes in ..rather than "caring about the rules"

Cuccinelli made clear that he objected to oral and anal sex (at least between gay people) on principle, telling the Virginian-Pilot, "My view is that homosexual acts—not homosexuality, but homosexual acts—are wrong. They're intrinsically wrong. And I think in a natural law-based country it's appropriate to have policies that reflect that...They don't comport with natural law."
I suppose Cuntissmelly is really only dispassionately "defending" his state's law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It is the job of the state attorney general to DEFEND any laws challenged!

I am curious about how you equate oral and sodomy with ONLY gay sex. You have a very limited view on sex don't you. Beats the sh*t outta me, klown. Why don't you enlighten us? That ought to be a fun read.
Once again (it's getting all kinds of redundant, but that's our boy J Buttboy) it is a SCH-WAAAANNNNGGGG AND A MISS!!!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You mean, our J Junkman!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #24
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am curious about how you equate oral and sodomy with ONLY gay sex. You have a very limited view on sex don't you.
Don't be so disingenuous.

It isn't the sex acts that are equated with gays.

It is the selected enforcement that will be equated with gays.

This asshole wants to ban to apply to oral and anal sex with minors, but not vaginal sex? So grown men can fuck 15 year old girls and get away with it. But he will punish anal and oral sex?

Do you really believe this creep is going to enforce the bans against heterosexuals? He is going to target gays.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Everyone take a deep, cleansing breath........................ .............................. .........................

Does anyone here really think that the State Attorney General of Virginia is trying to promote the idiocy that he was accused of? Namely trying to ban certain sex acts so that he can round up gay men? Does anyone really think that? Other than Brown Eagle which is probably some nom de chicken shit for another frequent poster.

Our sex offense laws in this country are out of date. Jerry Studds of Massachusetts (D) had sex with a number of underaged boys while in Congress. He got away with it because the laws in DC are gender specific. In other words, only a man taking advantage of an underage GIRL is against the law. A woman in Florida was recently arraigned for having sex with an 11 year-old boy and getting pregnant. She could not be charged with statutory rape because it is also gender specific. Only a man can statutorily rape an underage girl.

So we have a guy who wants to have sex with underage girls. Maybe the best strategy would be to rewrite the laws but you know how picky liberals are about sex laws so the AG goes around by bringing back something that he can charge the SOB with. Once again, I can only assume that people like Brown are in favor of taking liberties.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

I want to know what institution of higher "learning" Conrnyhole graduated (?) from and whether or not its program in STUPIDITY is accredited.

Acme Remedial Learning Center ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #27
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Does anyone here really think that the State Attorney General of Virginia is trying to promote the idiocy that he was accused of? Namely trying to ban certain sex acts so that he can round up gay men? Does anyone really think that? Other than Brown Eagle which is probably some nom de chicken shit for another frequent poster.

Our sex offense laws in this country are out of date. Jerry Studds of Massachusetts (D) had sex with a number of underaged boys while in Congress. He got away with it because the laws in DC are gender specific. In other words, only a man taking advantage of an underage GIRL is against the law. A woman in Florida was recently arraigned for having sex with an 11 year-old boy and getting pregnant. She could not be charged with statutory rape because it is also gender specific. Only a man can statutorily rape an underage girl.

So we have a guy who wants to have sex with underage girls. Maybe the best strategy would be to rewrite the laws but you know how picky liberals are about sex laws so the AG goes around by bringing back something that he can charge the SOB with. Once again, I can only assume that people like Brown are in favor of taking liberties.
Yes, I do think he is promoting the idiocy he is accused of. I don't give a shit if he promises not to target gays. Even if he meant it, he won't live forever. How do we know what the NEXT Virginia AG will do?

The VA law was struck down as unconstitutional. It bans a specific act that consenting adults engage in. Therefore, there is no law for him to enforce. So he is not doing his duty.

If there is a hole in the law regarding minors, then updated laws need to be passed that protect minors from adults without regard to the specific type of sex act involved.

Here are the key quotes you need to focus on:
---------------------------------------------
"Virginia has a notably low age of consent, which means, in effect, that vaginal sex between a 47-year-old and a 17-year-old is legal, but oral and anal sex between the same two people is not."

"As Mother Joned noted, some 90 percent of Americans would be felons if the Virginia law were to be applied nationally."

"Cuccinelli has remained mute as to whether he's one of them."
---------------------------------------------

That's right. NINETY percent of us would be felons. And you are OK with that because the Virginia AG says he will only use the law selectively?
Old 07-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is kissing considered oral sex?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #29
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

Acme Remedial Learning Center ..
Hmmm, maybe we need to change his handle to Wylie E Corneyhole, eh?

Speaking of J Buttboy,.....

YES, you stooped "kollege perfesser," I DO think that The State of Virginia Attorney General is promoting that idiocy, idiot. I guess you aren't involved in the reading for comprehension area at your constipation of "higher learning."

Is this guy really living off of taxpayer money? If he is, it should be welfare because he's incapable of doing anything to earn it teaching.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #30
Browneagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Perhaps Cuccinelli might reconsider his views if he reads the following article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000009
Browneagle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women