Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #16
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Like Ed and Becky, your puppy was lucky he selected you to help him. Glad you could be there for him.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #17
sabre692
Gaining Momentum

The penalty for animal cruelty is not severe enough IMO. Torture on any defenseless animal for "pleasure" should be seen as a sign of mental sickness. Now for that two wrongs don't make a right...you have a point; but explain that to the animal that was abused. Justice must be served on a somewhat even scale.
sabre692 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #18
ed_mustafa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Elizabeth, thank your son for me.

Everyone, hug their dogs (and squirrels).
ed_mustafa is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #19
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I was having a heart to heart with my son the other night and he was worried that he might get caught or in trouble for what he did. He saw two kids throwing sticks at a dog tied up and teasing it. He said that the dog was whimpering and they were also throwing things like rocks and the sort.

My son snuck around the house, his friend watched, and took a few rocks and threw it hard and hit one of the kids in the head. The boys took off in a hard run.

Alright. This is a boy thing, I guess. I didn't like it and was torn. First, I was proud of my son for wishing to protect something that couldn't protect itself. He's protective of others and I've seen it before.

Kindof hard to met out a punishment for one who wants justice and only wishes to be protective of others. As far as my thoughts on if that was happening, if it was an adult (and I knew where he lived), I'd call animal control. If it was children, I'd handle it myself. I'm a pushover and fairly weak but I look foreboding. I can scare the crap out of someone if they don't know me.

Elisabeth
Are you speaking as:

a mother

a concerned citizen

an animal lover

all 3?

Just an observation, but regardless of circumstances I've found even good people find a way to rationalize the behavior of loved ones, particularly their children.

What if that rock your son threw seriously injured the other kid?

What if it was your son that got hit with the rock?

I realize this is all shades of gray....

But I'm not sure how much of this is about anilmal creulty...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #20
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

I pull out my phone and I call these guys:

Then later, I swear to the police I have no idea how those guys that were kicking that dog ended up with broken noses. . .it looked like they tripped over something when they were running away.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #21
Grathic
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Tough question. The problem is in any confrontation you risk escalation. If you are not ready and willing to Kill to defend yourself then I would say you need to keep your distance and call the authorities. You walk up and tell them to stop, what are you going to do when instead of stopping they turn their aggravation on you? Pick up a rock, or a stick, or knife or even a gun and threaten you with it? Remember your already dealing with a potentially unbalanced person. You don't know what their motivation is for their violence. Personally I do not think an animals life is worth a human life, no matter how innocent the animal is or how deranged the person is.

So my answer is: I would call it in.

If instead of an animal it was a person, I would intervene.

Quote:
My son snuck around the house, his friend watched, and took a few rocks and threw it hard and hit one of the kids in the head. My son is very tall and lanky. He probably doesn't look like a young teenager if he's going after someone younger. Supposedly, the kids were younger. The boys yelled back and my son took after them, cursing and throwing stuff at them and telling them to leave the dog alone. The boys took off in a hard run.
The problem here is what would you have told this other kids mother if the rock your son threw had caused permanent brain damage? What if it had killed the other kid? Extremely unlikely I know, and I'm not at all trying to demonize your son. However extremely unlikely it is still a possible consequence.
Grathic is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #22
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Alright. You're walking down a rather quiet street and you see a person or people (a child or adult) pestering an animal that is tied down or just being cruel to another living creature in general. What would you do?....

a) If it is a cat, I would alert the police. The duide will be a serial killer anyway. Time for him to be watched.

b) If it was a dog, I would just shoot the mutherfucker right in the head on the spot. Can you gtell I am a dog person.

c) Go have a session with Alana Nicole.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I calmly walked over to my neighbor’s house, knocked on the door and told them if they didn’t want the dog, I’d take home or I could call the police. They took me to the back yard and I walked my sweet new dog home. They didn’t even remember his name. Bastards! I don’t walk my dog down that street ever.
May I say, dear lady - I love you!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #24
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Oh boy, I get to say it! "Get a room!"
Old 08-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #25
John Bull
Valued Poster

You payin'?
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Awww, JB, thanks
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
You payin'?
Sorry JB, if I am paying for the room, it is me, Olivia and maybe her dog. You will be SOL. I will help ANYBODY up until it is a meeting with a lady from eccie. From there you are on your own.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #28
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
It is easy to see why. Olivia , you have a good heart.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #29
hotdogs
Valued Poster

What sorry i was going to say something then i stoped by to look at Olivia Howard Showcase and dang i got lost in the moment o the animal nobody messes with my Hotdog
hotdogs is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #30
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Your avatar is too funny.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women