Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

A five year old poll. Heh
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

yeah, HEH.

lmtao
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #18
therock18
BANNED

It was the liberals who caused the recession and Obama didn't end the recession and its Obama's economy you dipwad! Your family tree definitely goes in a straight line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
nobody ignores the fact Obama ended the Bush recession or the fact the economy is flat due to the effects of the Bush recession.
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock18 View Post
Here is an interesting fact:

Everyone praises Clinton for balancing the budget. Everyone forgets that Republicans were in control of Congress and made it happen.

Everyone bitches that the last two years of Bush's office he tanked the economy. Everyone forgets that the Democrats were in Control of Congress and made it happen!

Look it up bitches!!! We do need libtards - someone has to be responsible for cleaning toilets.
No, Marshall. Republicans didn't MAKE it happen. Republicans LET it happen. Imagine what would have happened if Clinton would have been a black philanderer!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Thought for the day: We are a little more than halfway through President Barack Obama's 8 years in office. It has been fun watching all of our resident Idiots get their panties wadded up. Almost on a daily basis!
If you read the responses in this thread it is apparent that our resident Idiots once again have their panties in a wad! Most especially Marshyhead!

Just another day in the Political Forum!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #21
therock18
BANNED

You may be entitled to your own opinion but NOT your own FACTS! Your facts, as usual are wrong! Video explains who was responsible for the collapse. Also, the reason why the budget was balanced when Clinton was in office was because Republicans were in control. The reason why the economy tanked when Bush was in office was because Democrats were in control!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi-FZN3ZCG0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No, Marshall. Republicans didn't MAKE it happen. Republicans LET it happen. Imagine what would have happened if Clinton would have been a black philanderer!
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:24 PM   #22
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock18 View Post
You may be entitled to your own opinion but NOT your own FACTS! Your facts, as usual are wrong! Video explains who was responsible for the collapse. Also, the reason why the budget was balanced when Clinton was in office was because Republicans were in control. The reason why the economy tanked when Bush was in office was because Democrats were in control!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi-FZN3ZCG0
that about sums up the truth and let us not forget the phony .com economy

but I am sure cb17,bigtits and assup will blame it on Bush
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
but I am sure cb17,bigtits and assup will blame it on Bush
Apparently, the blame it on "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern American History" crowd extended much further than a few posters in the Eccie Political Forum.

May 1, 2008

WASHINGTON (CNN) - A new poll suggests that George W. Bush is the most unpopular president in modern American history.

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Thursday indicates that 71 percent of the American public disapprove of how Bush is handling his job as president.

"No president has ever had a higher disapproval rating in any CNN or Gallup poll; in fact, this is the first time that any president's disapproval rating has cracked the 70 percent mark," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

"Bush's approval rating, which stands at 28 percent in our new poll, remains better than the all-time lows set by Harry Truman and Richard Nixon (22 percent and 24 percent, respectively) but even those two presidents never got a disapproval rating in the 70s," Holland added. "The previous all-time record in CNN or Gallup polling was set by Truman, 66 percent disapproval in January 1952."

CNN Senior Political Analyst Bill Schneider adds, "He is more unpopular than Richard Nixon was just before he resigned from the presidency in August 1974." President Nixon's disapproval rating in August 1974 stood at 67 percent.

The poll also indicates that support for the war in Iraq has never been lower. Thirty percent of those questioned favored the war while 68 percent opposed the conflict.

"Americans are growing more pessimistic about the war," Holland said. "In January, nearly half believed that things were going well for the U.S. in Iraq; now that figure has dropped to 39 percent."

The numbers on the Iraq war come on the five-year anniversary of President Bush's "mission accomplished" moment onboard the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, when Bush proclaimed that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

The record low support for the war in a CNN poll could be one reason behind the president's unpopularity, but it probably is not the only one.

"Support for the war, the assessment of the economy and approval of Mr. Bush are all about the same - bad," Schneider said.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll was conducted by telephone from Monday through Wednesday, with 1,008 adult Americans questioned. The poll's sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
May 1, 2008

WASHINGTON (CNN) - A new poll suggests that George W. Bush is the most unpopular president in modern American history.

George W. Bush's 2001-2009 Term Average 49%

Jimmy Carter 1977-1981 Term Average 45.5%

Obaminable 2009-2013 Term Average 49.1%

How's that second term coming along?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159965/ob...irst-term.aspx

Hey BT .. you set the bar!

Do you want to be judged on the basis of one year out of your life ... 2 years? I don't!

And I would not even dream of judging Obaminable on the basis of ONE TERM, IF HE HAS 2!

We'll talk about this again in February 2017, and take a look at them stats, ok?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:26 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
A five year old poll. Heh
When one has Obaminable for a "life raft" ... one grabs at straws.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:46 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

We'll talk about this again in February 2017, and take a look at them stats, ok?
Are you speaking of a "fabricated" stat that has never existed, (and never will) that is based entirely upon one of LL's ASSumed ASSumptions?

I see LL is still grasping at the same worn out straws in his deceptive bag of tricks! Apparently, an ASSumption is the best LL can hope for in a desperate attempt to justify being one of the remaining 20 percenters left standing behind the POTUS who earned the title of "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern American History."

LL, I am willing to place a friendly little $5 Benji wager that Obama will never surpass Dubya as "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern American History." (See below) Are you in on the bet?

May 1, 2008

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Thursday indicates that 71 percent of the American public disapprove of how Bush is handling his job as president.

"No president has ever had a higher disapproval rating in any CNN or Gallup poll; in fact, this is the first time that any president's disapproval rating has cracked the 70 percent mark," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

"Bush's approval rating, which stands at 28 percent in our new poll, remains better than the all-time lows set by Harry Truman and Richard Nixon (22 percent and 24 percent, respectively) but even those two presidents never got a disapproval rating in the 70s," Holland added. "The previous all-time record in CNN or Gallup polling was set by Truman, 66 percent disapproval in January 1952."

CNN Senior Political Analyst Bill Schneider adds, "He is more unpopular than Richard Nixon was just before he resigned from the presidency in August 1974." President Nixon's disapproval rating in August 1974 stood at 67 percent.

The poll also indicates that support for the war in Iraq has never been lower. Thirty percent of those questioned favored the war while 68 percent opposed the conflict.

"Americans are growing more pessimistic about the war," Holland said. "In January, nearly half believed that things were going well for the U.S. in Iraq; now that figure has dropped to 39 percent."

The numbers on the Iraq war come on the five-year anniversary of President Bush's "mission accomplished" moment onboard the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, when Bush proclaimed that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

The record low support for the war in a CNN poll could be one reason behind the president's unpopularity, but it probably is not the only one.

"Support for the war, the assessment of the economy and approval of Mr. Bush are all about the same - bad," Schneider said.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll was conducted by telephone from Monday through Wednesday, with 1,008 adult Americans questioned. The poll's sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you speaking of a "fabricated" stat that has never existed, ....? .
www.gallup.com/poll/159965/ob...irst-term.aspx

You mean you didn't even take a peek at the Gallup polls?

You're just sticking with CNN? You want me to check on the Fox poll?

I don't make "assumptions" about polls.

But I'll take the average of the polls for their respective two terms .... why can't you?

Doesn't fit in your "play book"? ... If that's all you got, I guess you can enjoy yourself.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
www.gallup.com/poll/159965/ob...irst-term.aspx

You mean you didn't even take a peek at the Gallup polls?

You're just sticking with CNN? You want me to check on the Fox poll?

I don't make "assumptions" about polls.

But I'll take the average of the polls for their respective two terms .... why can't you?

Doesn't fit in your "play book"? ... If that's all you got, I guess you can enjoy yourself.

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Don't confuse Tex with big facts

He doesn't want to hear them
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

No complaints from me!

Quote:
You want me to check on the Fox poll?
No need, I am capable of checking into that FOX numbers for myself. (See below)

National Job Approval:
President George W. Bush

Pollster Dates N/Pop Approve Disapprove Undecided

FOX 10/28-29/08 936 LV 29 67 4
CBS/Times 10/25-29/08 699 LV 22 70 8
Pew 10/23-26/08 1198 LV 22 70 8
Newsweek 10/22-23/08 882 LV 23 67 10
CBS/Times 10/19-22/08 699 LV 22 72 6
FOX 10/20-21/08 936 LV 28 66 5

If LL is satisfied with the FOX numbers, it doesn't take much to satisfy him. Does it?

BTW, I am still willing to bet LL $5 Benjis that Obama's average 2nd term job approval numbers will be higher than Dub's, aka "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern American History.".

Hmmm, I can't help but wonder if LL is willing to take the plunge?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women