Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2013, 12:37 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Gotta news flash for you. Vets have been getting fucked long before Obie came on the scene..

Yeah, Clinton did a job on us. Charged a special tax on exchange items to offset the cost of the deployment to Bosnia. The tax is still in place though the deployment is over. He also started tracking the insurance of veterans and charged them a copay for their meds.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:46 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyintexas View Post
I'm a 24+ year vet. I'm an independent so I've voted about equally though slightly more Republican during my adult life. Its bull to lay this at the feet of Obama. This has been the most pro-military Democrat I have seen since LBJ. The issue with military budgets lays at the feet of the Democratic Senate and the Republican House. Both parties have been "cutting of their nose just to spite their face" if it means they can somehow get back at the other party. As a result, we get things like sequestration which was passed only because neither the Senate/House wanted to take responsibility to fix what needs to be fixed. Until/when we elect members of Congress (both parties) that are more concerned about compromising for the better of the country instead of doing everything they can to hinder the other party, we'll remain in the current situation.
If I were you I would withhold anymore comments. Sequestration was the idea of Obama and the hurt has not really hit the military yet. Coming in January the military is going to take a hell of a hit which is why we are all talking about this now. Obama has changed the rules in Afghanistan and our people are dying because of it. Instead of getting gun fire and aerial support out forward commanders are spending their time trying to convince a DOD lawyer why they need to destroy an area. People are dying waiting for support. A number of navy Seals have died because Biden and Obama could not keep their mouths shut about how and who got Bin Laden. Instead of calming people down around the world, Obama is going around pissing people off (Pakistan, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, England). Obama is not really pro military. The only thing that looks pro military is when he continues a Bush policy.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So in your world, that makes it ok for Obama to do it.
And in your world, we need to cut government spending unless Obama does it?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
Too many wars, and too big of a military bankrupts every country that tries it. Not taking care of veterans is almost as bad as killing little kittens, so let's just go broke making life easier for veterans - you guys are great and thanks for your service...killing little brown babies in the Middle East..

Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap
;...
Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?"
But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll,
The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll."
An' if sometimes our conduck isn't all your fancy paints,
Why, single men in barricks don't grow into plaster saints;
We aren't no thin red 'eroes, nor we aren't no blackguards too,
But single men in barricks, most remarkable like you;
While it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, fall be'ind",
But it's "Please to walk in front, sir", when there's trouble in the wind,
There's trouble in the wind, my boys, there's trouble in the wind,
O it's "Please to walk in front, sir", when there's trouble in the wind.
You talk o' better food for us, an' schools, an' fires, an' all:
We'll wait for extry rations if you treat us rational.
Don't mess about the cook-room slops, but prove it to our face
The Widow's Uniform is not the soldier-man's disgrace.
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!
.............................. .............................. ..."Tommy" by Rudyard Kipling
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
So in your world, that makes it ok for Obama to do it.

You are a moron of epic proportions, LittleEva.

Still the same old stupid ass with your same old stupid questions. Still taking your dumb pills I see.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:59 AM   #21
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
I thought you liked Obama? He's the one sending them over there.
He is trying to wrap up the mess Bush created, and it takes time to clean up after epic misjudgement and foreign entanglements.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is trying to wrap up the mess Bush created, and it takes time to clean up after epic misjudgement and foreign entanglements.
You're a myopic, Kool Aid sotted fool, BJ, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's fingerprints are all over the "mess" you ignorantly ascribe to Bush 43.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #23
BJerk
BANNED

The problem with the Kool-Aid analogy is Jim Jones and his followers died after drinking it.I ain't dead yet Johnny Reb, you liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life, you liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #24
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The President is elected by the people, they decide how warranted military experience is on a case by case basis. While I agree the military experience is a plus, I don't think it's a necessity.

Obama has done some good things for vets. He has stated an initiative to end vet homelessness by next year and expedited review of disability claims.

I'm a veteran and the government has paid me back a hundred times over for my service. I don't think they could have done any better:

Visited 13 countries overseas, $17,500 used to get degree from GI bill, no down payment VA home loan, lifetime access to VA medical care, funeral benefits, etc.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The problem with the Kool-Aid analogy is Jim Jones and his followers died after drinking it.I ain't dead yet Johnny Reb, you liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life, you liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,liquor besotted, rusting sword brandishing, living in the past dead white male worshiping misogynistic anachronism and keeper of the soon to be burned out flame of the mythical plantation life,
You're brain dead, BJ, you're just too stupid to realize it -- like so many other lib-retarded dim-retards. BTW, noticed how you couldn't factually -- didn't even try to -- exonerate Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator from the financial crisis.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #26
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

The reallity is that the United States Government has been screwing over its Vets since 1778 when Solders came home to find that the Government had sold off Land promised to them as payment for their service to pay for the Revoluntionary War. And let's not get into the Vietnam Agent Orange and Gulf War Syndrome messes.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Too many wars, and too big of a military bankrupts every country that tries it. Not taking care of veterans is almost as bad as killing little kittens, so let's just go broke making life easier for veterans - you guys are great and thanks for your service...killing little brown babies in the Middle East..
That is a stupid post. Even for this board.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyintexas View Post
I'm a 24+ year vet. I'm an independent so I've voted about equally though slightly more Republican during my adult life. Its bull to lay this at the feet of Obama. This has been the most pro-military Democrat I have seen since LBJ. The issue with military budgets lays at the feet of the Democratic Senate and the Republican House. Both parties have been "cutting of their nose just to spite their face" if it means they can somehow get back at the other party. As a result, we get things like sequestration which was passed only because neither the Senate/House wanted to take responsibility to fix what needs to be fixed. Until/when we elect members of Congress (both parties) that are more concerned about compromising for the better of the country instead of doing everything they can to hinder the other party, we'll remain in the current situation.

Always nice to hear sanity on here--far too infrequent.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:03 AM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
So your last stupid post was just a warm-up. Wow. Are you really dumb enough to believe anger, hate, greed, bigotry, and inhumane acts are limited to white males? Those things know no limits based upon color, race, or most any other human subcategory. Trying to dump all the evils on one group--white males--is no better than claiming all Chinese are evil, or all Muslims are evil, etc.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Do you think Corpy will grasp what you're trying to tell him, BJ?

Or will he be grasping something else.

I think you've finally learned how to "talk" with Mr. Congeniality...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women