Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2014, 01:13 PM   #16
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Great News Tommy

Congratulations Tommy on your completion of the radiation treatments. I also was diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer in September, and decided to have a brachytherapy procedure - the insertion of about 100 titanium radioactive seeds( each about the size of a grain of rice) surgicallyimplanted onto my prostate in November. Two hour outpatient surgery. This procedure is being presently followed up by 5 weeks of daily external beam radiation treatments. Success rate for these combined procedures is 90 + %.
Side effects are frequent , often urgent uriniation. Some men also experience some impotence as well, but I have been fortunate and have been OK- just a reduced volume of ejaculate.
The reason I am sharing this publicly is to raise the awareness of the high incidence of prostate issues and cancer in men. One out of six men will get prostate cancer in their lives . AND if diagnosed and treated early, prostate cancer is very treatable , PLEASE see your primary or urologist abd get your PSA blood test and rectal exam done beginning at age 40. And especially if their is a history of prostate cancer in your family.
I have been regularly seeing my urologist and now at age 63 discovered and will beat this cancer !
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #17
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylove View Post
Thanks everyone. Doctor chances are I won't have to revisit this issue in future. I have tested the equipment out and it still works except for the low volume ej. Which I was just told by another hobbies going thru this it probably won't increase but I have alot to be thankful. ToAj14620 like your advice.
keep doin you baby..no matter the haters in life, the nay sayers, the negatives,
when you go through things that can literally change your life..non of those and them matter..
it boils down to you and your life and the opportunities you took and bypassed..

live, enjoy and love..

dont let the small things get you down..cuz thats all they are.. just

"small"..

always a fan of your posts...aj..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:37 AM   #18
tommylove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You people are all cool.i have been communicating with rodosh in private as that is what he requested, but glad he came out and articulated the issue. To Yummy Marie it is what it is and I accept it. GP I agree. Finally AJ you are a lady I would also like to meet in the future. I think I will give myself a little time to distant myself from the radiation and let the gland rest a little. LOL also will wait for warmer weather to travel west to visit the aformention ladies as I'm from the cues. Would love to have a beer with all of you just the type of guy I'm. So finally GO SU again thanks
tommylove is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #19
John Boneher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I have heard that if you visit a provider like the one directly above me, that will fix itself.

Edit by JB: medical speculumation not allowed.

Best wishes, OP. Stay healthy!
John Boneher is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:04 PM   #20
Guest041919-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 228158
My ECCIE Reviews

congrats! I went through about 60 radiation treatments when I was 19 for lymphoma. It sucks big time, but glad you are doing well. welcome to the radioactive club...
Guest041919-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women