Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #286
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I am up to date...

This one is funny as hell, bout time you brought your "A" game...

CUNTry Bumpkin-phycosis

I gotta admit the scratchin on the tree still has me gigglin. I never really looked at it like that. I'm leaving it up though. I like that pic.

DH, you grew on me too... like a rash...lol.

Okay, I have had a busy day making money and dealing with stalkers so I am too tired to entertain you.

You guys carry on, I had a couple good laughs so we are almost even.

Boardman, you look like me huh? How do I look with a penis or can you find it? Either way, it's nice to see ya have a good time.

Ansley, come visit Houston, the guys would love it... they are GREAT, lotsa fun and lotsa money. This is a wonderful crowd. I love these guys They are the bestest! DH knows where the best places to eat are and BDS is the party queen. Wake up and WayWay are really big softies and have lotsa cash. They are BIG tippers too. MP can pick ya up at the airport and secure your room. They get a bad rap but it ain't true at all.

I may be back in here tomorrow and I may not but you guys have a lot of fun. It's a nice change of pace and your sense of humor is getting much funnier.

Wayway, keep tryin Sugar Pop. You almost have entertainment value with the bigger audience. Hang in there Babe, you can do it!
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:55 AM   #287
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
My hero is such a man... oh what a man.

I'm gonna kiss him and squeeze him and love him... forever and ever and ever.
I keep telling you, quit confusing me with your brother.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:22 AM   #288
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I may be back in here tomorrow and I may not but you guys have a lot of fun.
It said it may come back and it may not but I thought the coon hound was here to keep all us cats treed.
The self appointed cat herder got her feelings hurt when she shit in the poll thread where she didn't belong and got her paw slapped by Mojojo.

Quote:

I'm not gonna close the thread, I told ya I have a purpose for it. If you are over here then you will leave others alone and the mods can concentrate on the vote instead of constant pms and email filled with complaints about you guys... I'm babysitting.
Delusions of Grandeur are another symptom.
I used to work for a guy in the construction supply industry who was a real fucking moron. Hell, if he had been a woman I might have even referred to him as a cunt.
This dude would claim every year that he was tired of busting his ass and was gonna take some time off and let his subordinates take up the slack.

This proclamation came every year just about the end of August(Dove season opens Sept. 1). We would finish the next couple of months strong as expected without his help and things would wind down starting around Thanksgiving.
Dude would hunt all through February even into Turkey season and then get on his high horse about business was down (of course it was it was winter) and he was gonna have to get back involved again because "his people" just couldn't run things the way he could.

So, around the middle of April he would introduce his new "plan" to get things going again and lo and behold by June things were getting busy as hell and this guy was breathing down everyone's neck telling them how they fucked up and he fixed it.

You could set your watch by this fucktard's schedule and the saddest thing was he really believed that he was making all the difference as he walked around patting himself on the back. If he didn't deserve all of the ridicule he got behind his back it really would have been pathetic.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #289
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Some pretty funny stuff, huh? Boy! That Boardman really "hit a homerun" just a few posts back. Original, witty good humor? You bet! Its what I do.

In all seriousness, FYI having a stalker is not something to be proud of. Only someone mentally ill would see it that way. You wear it like a badge of honor, when you should be concerned. But you see it as some sort of undying love. That's just crazy...... But if its true well, birds of a feather. ...and that is a "big ole bucket of fucked up!" *sigh*

As far as being irresistible, I would agree. I know I can't resist bitch slappin' you around. Ok time for MY meds, care to join me?
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #290
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #291
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Daphne, you're a hot mess! That is appropriate, though.
Hope you're doing well....
Old 01-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #292
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I am mami.... hope you are too.. just stopped in to say hi. Night
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #293
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Good Night dear
Old 01-25-2011, 11:58 PM   #294
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I love it when a plan comes together....Jad, no more shit about "where is my hooktard"....don't be sneaking her into the Favor Bank.....no hooktards allowed....especially Yankee ones.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:14 AM   #295
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lex... touch'e Babe... touch'e! LMAO

Yeah 1howannabe, I haven't been concerned enough bout my stalkers... kinda left em unattended and they got outta control. I guess that's why I can sympathize with the site... been there, done that. You can keep your meds though, I'm pretty happy over here. I got my stalkers back in their corral AND had a fun day of playin and shoppin. Now, I get to go to bed with a giggle at Lex. Tomorrow, a day at the spa... awe, life is good.

LD, TWINS... LOL. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

BM, do you have a sense of humor? Come on Buddy, step it up. Look at Lex... that was some funny shit. Maybe he could give ya some pointers. Don't get all excited DH, and get yer mind outta the gutter... *giggles*

DH, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... leave my Baby Honey Boo alone before I have ta come put out the flame in your ass... Ya know, maybe we should get together, but I'm fuggin you. BDS, loan me that big ass strap on... I'll let ya watch... teeheehee.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #296
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You would have to get that thing certified by Halliburton before I would go near it.....you are going to have to settle for Jad....I was going to say I wouldn't fuck you with Jad's dick....but, that kind of defeats to whole "passing out hooktards" thing....so, I will say it......I would fuck you with Jad's dick.....Jad, I will meet you at the the Favor Bank.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #297
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Be careful DH, You're liable to fuck around and catch something Ajax won't get off....
Old 01-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #298
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Some hooktards need to pay attention.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #299
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

ahem.......ya know...for JaD...uh...by proxy...yeah, THATS what I meant....
Old 01-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #300
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Some fucktards can't pay attention either...lol. I said I was fucking you! Bend over Baby! I bought a big ole strap on just for you!

You guys are losin your game again. Where's your sense of humor today? I gotta date tonight... I'll check back tomorrow. I am sure you will think of some new material by then...lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women