Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2016, 04:09 PM   #286
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347470

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
You know.....that ^^^^^ post has a few signs that it was crafted by a woman.
Yea sounds like Natalia hacked into NPrince's computer and posted that gay shit!
bobbeemagee is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:20 PM   #287
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Still no taint or tit photo. Plus, essence obviously does not even know what a taint is ....
Clearly I do not. A close shot of a big clit and pink pussy does not seem to satisfy. Please educate me.

Tit? I'm afraid i'm not a tit man, I like them, but the ass is essential.

The first pic, you should have seen her on her skates going down the broadway during beach party, there was a long line outside our bedroom door. Oh, the days. She was, in her younger days, one of the prettiest girls I have known.

The second pic was from a potential sb, I have yet to suck it to verify it is hers, but I am prepared to be very patient. Almost got together several times. She got religion.

I can;t be sure it is a pic of herself or just a random pic.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:21 PM   #288
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
This sounds like a threat to me..mate

Let's see what the mods think
I do not tolerate ignorant ass mates.

I'm not sure you understand the difference between a threat and a warning.

Let's say Natalia was a Christian living in Fallujah and I warned her that it not a good idea to taunt the ISIS fighters.

Would you be stupid enough to call that a threat?

That is basically what you are trying to do.

Why do you and Island Gent promote this girl so? Mind explaining that?

Why are you saying that gtoman did not see a black gent creeping around Natalia's incall ? How would you know if she has black men hanging around her incall or not?

Please try and answer without Natalia commandeering your computer again....makes you look weak when that happens.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:22 PM   #289
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Well every member defending providers who are being slandered, stalked and harassed by creeps is a pimp to you losers, right??

Then u got what?over 20 members pimping one girl?

If we're taking turns ..I should only have like 1hr of work

Plenty of time for myself...

So I'm done with you abuelito

Toodles
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #290
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee View Post
gtoman's review was not deemed fake ....were you the black guy creeping around her in call?

Why is Natalia so much drama. Why do black guys defend her without question.

Do you really try and get discounted pussy for reviews?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
GTOMAN You say your not racist.....some of your posts on here tell otherwise.

You say you are not obsessive....your tons of posts on here really tell otherwise.
ROFLMAO! ... Joplin, the discussion was not about a review written by GirlToMan ... it was ECCIE2DAVE or something like that, a **** ***** who is pissed at NM because he can't pass her screening ... No **** ******

Now, the whole Black Guy "muscle" hanging around NM's hotel or in-call is a complete fabrication by GirlToMan, who clearly is a racist (he's made derogatory comments on here about blacks and hispanics) who thinks all large black men are either pimps, bouncers or work at Wendy's. He imagined a large black man "seeming to be following him" in the hotel.

ROFLMAO! I'll bet he pissed his pants and that's why NM cancelled the appointment ... a breathless little twerp, smelling of his own piss, asking about the "very large black man" following him around the hotel.

Note that GirlToMan never answered the question about whether the large black bouncer type man "followed" him from the lobby, rode in the same elevator as him, got off on the same floor and "followed" him almost to NM's room. He also never elaborated on whether or not the black man entered into his own hotel room. SMH.

Why is Natalia so much drama? ... Lot's of lies told about her on here from both men who can't pass her screening and women who are jealous and she's their competition. She defends herself vigorously ... you want a woman who fucks feisty, she's gonna have an attitude, a flash temper and she's not going to hesitate to tell you exactly what she thinks ... Treat her with respect and she does the same. She can actually be very sweet.

That's why she has lots of supporters ... they all know the lies are complete bullshit and trying to damage someone's reputation with lies is not cool, so they call the bullshit out.

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slurs are not permitted on this site

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:36 PM   #291
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Well every member defending providers who are being slandered, stalked and harassed by creeps is a pimp to you losers, right??

Then u got what?over 20 members pimping one girl?

If we're taking turns ..I should only have like 1hr of work

Plenty of time for myself...

So I'm done with you abuelito

Toodles
Personally , it appears she is posting from your account. So there is no way you can be her Pimp. No self respecting Pimp would show such a weak hand. She is basically bitch slapping your ass. Damn....

I warned her the stupidity of fighting every fight to the death like she owns a McDonalds.

You then accused me of threatening her. Now you tell everybody she told you to STFU because I made a valid point.

Do you think it smart business practice for a provider to cause this much drama NP? Are you under the illusion that this business is legal?

Natalia starts a thread where she admits sharing an incall with a lady that speaks very little English. Do you realize how stupid that is in these times?
Old 05-30-2016, 04:40 PM   #292
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
ROFLMAO! ... Joplin, the discussion was not about a review written by GirlToMan ... it was ECCIE2DAVE or something like that, a **** ***** who is pissed at NM because he can't pass her screening ... No **** *******

Now, the whole Black Guy "muscle" hanging around NM's hotel or in-call is a complete fabrication by GirlToMan, who clearly is a racist (he's made derogatory comments on here about blacks and hispanics) who thinks all large black men are either pimps, bouncers or work at Wendy's. He imagined a large black man "seeming to be following him" in the hotel.

ROFLMAO! I'll bet he pissed his pants and that's why NM cancelled the appointment ... a breathless little twerp, smelling of his own piss, asking about the "very large black man" following him around the hotel.

Note that GirlToMan never answered the question about whether the large black bouncer type man "followed" him from the lobby, rode in the same elevator as him, got off on the same floor and "followed" him almost to NM's room. He also never elaborated on whether or not the black man entered into his own hotel room. SMH.

Why is Natalia so much drama? ... Lot's of lies told about her on here from both men who can't pass her screening and women who are jealous and she's their competition. She defends herself vigorously ... you want a woman who fucks feisty, she's gonna have an attitude, a flash temper and she's not going to hesitate to tell you exactly what she thinks ... Treat her with respect and she does the same. She can actually be very sweet.

That's why she has lots of supporters ... they all know the lies are complete bullshit and trying to damage someone's reputation with lies is not cool, so they call the bullshit out.
Are you a black man?

Is the majority of folks defending Natalia, black?

If so, why is that do you think?

DO you think ME's men are resentful of providers that will not see them like many black men seem to be about ladies NBA policy?
Old 05-30-2016, 04:41 PM   #293
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
I do not tolerate ignorant ass mates.

I'm not sure you understand the difference between a threat and a warning.

Let's say Natalia was a Christian living in Fallujah and I warned her that it not a good idea to taunt the ISIS fighters.

Would you be stupid enough to call that a threat?

That is basically what you are trying to do.

Why do you and Island Gent promote this girl so? Mind explaining that?

Why are you saying that gtoman did not see a black gent creeping around Natalia's incall ? How would you know if she has black men hanging around her incall or not?

Please try and answer without Natalia commandeering your computer again....makes you look weak when that happens.
Umm so why aren't your scary ass posting under your other handle?
What the fuck are afraid of?

You have already been exposed as a no life having,lying stalker....what do you have to lose?

You just joined on May 6 2016 and you're all over my dick and I'm supposed to take your dumb ass seriously??

This is eccie threatening/warning to out a member is the same thing jack ass

Here's a task for you...since u seem to be all over gtomans nuts

POST A LINK OF THIS REVIEW WITH A PIMP FOLLOWING HIM

I will wait...
Old 05-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #294
essence
Valued Poster

Can we please have some more taint and tits, it seems my taint wasn;t enough.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #295
essence
Valued Poster

image (6).jpg
Old 05-30-2016, 04:48 PM   #296
essence
Valued Poster

20131024_160837.jpg
Old 05-30-2016, 04:55 PM   #297
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Are you a black man?

Is the majority of folks defending Natalia, black?

If so, why is that do you think?

DO you think ME's men are resentful of providers that will not see them like many black men seem to be about ladies NBA policy?
I am a man ... the color of my skin is of no significance when it comes to telling the truth.

I have no idea who on here is black, white, middle eastern, asian or mixed breed. The people who are defending Natalia ... the color of their skin is of no significance ... the issue is that they know Natalia, know what she is like and don't appreciate it when someone tries to damage her reputation with false information.

Yes, I think ME's are resentful, and I think they just don't get it that if you disrespect a woman, treat her like she's a dog, are a cheap ass **** ***** always trying to bargain her down and the smell of curry and tumeric seeps through your pores ... well, I wouldn't want you as a client either.

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slurs are not permitted on this site

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:55 PM   #298
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Umm so why aren't your scary ass posting under your other handle?
What the fuck are afraid of?

You have already been exposed as a no life having,lying stalker....what do you have to lose?

You just joined on May 6 2016 and you're all over my dick and I'm supposed to take your dumb ass seriously??

This is eccie threatening/warning to out a member is the same thing jack ass

Here's a task for you...since u seem to be all over gtomans nuts

POST A LINK OF THIS REVIEW WITH A PIMP FOLLOWING HIM

I will wait...
You do realize you still sound like Natalia is posting from your account?

Why would I out Natalia? She has done nothing to me. Our paths have never crossed. No provider has anything to worry about from me but some folks are not so stable.

I'm warning all providers the stupidity in getting in shoving matches such as these.
Do you not think that good advice?

Do you think it a good idea to get into pissing matches with men that you/she claim are unstable? Do you now understand my point? If you really think a person is unstable and you are providing an unlawful service , why continually get in board fights with these so called unstable posters.

Either you think you are bullet proof or you are lying about thinking these posters are unstable.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:00 PM   #299
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
I am a man ... the color of my skin is of no significance when it comes to telling the truth.

I have no idea who on here is black, white, middle eastern, asian or mixed breed. The people who are defending Natalia ... the color of their skin is of no significance ... the issue is that they know Natalia, know what she is like and don't appreciate it when someone tries to damage her reputation with false information.

Yes, I think ME's are resentful, and I think they just don't get it that if you disrespect a woman, treat her like she's a dog, are a cheap ass **** ****** always trying to bargain her down and the smell of curry and tumeric seeps through your pores ... well, I wouldn't want you as a client either.
You are posting like a provider.

So the ethnicity of black me does not matter, only ME men?

What if the women that have an NBA policy think of blacks, the way you and Natalia think of ME men?

You're coming across as a tad racist SF.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:07 PM   #300
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

So in short

-You will no longer be using the Eccie2Dave account
You can't provide a link of gtomans review of Natalia-
-Its already been proven that you're not that smart....and u agree
-The fake review didn't work so now you're threatening to out/rat out providers??

Got it

Ps if you can't use your regular account to address me,don't address me at all

-

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women