Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-18-2014, 10:57 AM   #286
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

All this coming from the lying lips of the woman who just last week said she was not going to read anything or pay any attention to anything I said. No, you sure as hell don't contradict yourself baby
You have to realize: lies and contradictions in printed word follow you around

I would like to give you some credit for a grain of truth in one of your previous posts You admitted to being a little cunty. Sure its a huge understatement and is analogous to a 5 star hurricane calling itself a slight breeze, but when the major league super- cunt of the western world shows a slight trend toward veracity ( do you have a dictionary?) you sure as hell don't know the words meaning
Its a positive sign
Old 02-18-2014, 11:02 AM   #287
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
( do you have a dictionary?)

Dictionary....she does not believe the one definition I provided!
Old 02-18-2014, 12:55 PM   #288
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
...but when the major league super- cunt of the western world ...
Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Keep 'em comin'! It entertains my fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Dictionary....she does not believe the one definition I provided!
Don't try to twist the facts Pet. I do believe that the definition you provided. I know it was the fifth most relevant and outside the scope of the debate. And I also believe and know, because those are the facts and germane to the scope, the other four, or eighty percent, all concur with the way I am using the term with regard to the demimonde.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:18 PM   #289
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeautifulsite View Post
WOW This is rough conversation
And a total waste of energy..
Seriously, if the few of you would take all of this negativity and find some light imagine the difference you could make.

Please, one of you just stop. It's not accepting defeat or claiming victory. It's just being an adult.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #290
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas View Post
Seriously, if the few of you would take all of this negativity and find some light imagine the difference you could make.

Please, one of you just stop. It's not accepting defeat or claiming victory. It's just being an adult.
We're following the rules I've set for my Pet. As long as he and his new found best friend don't twist my words or outright lie, I let it go. Pet's obsessed with me so this process takes a couple of weeks. I'm not sure what my newest hater's MO is yet. It's irrelevant, because when one of mine and Pet's threads get going like this I set goal of 10,000 views so of course I just luv new topics. It's childish I admit it, but it's what we're comfortable with. You know?
Old 02-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #291
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:

You're interfering with their foreplay.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:31 PM   #292
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Don't try to twist the facts Pet. I do believe that the definition you provided. I know it was the fifth most relevant and outside the scope of the debate. And I also believe and know, because those are the facts and germane to the scope, the other four, or eighty percent, all concur with the way I am using the term with regard to the demimonde.
I'm no more your pet than you are my bitch so stfu with that stupid shit. The four definitions have nothing to do with hookers. The fifth one did. That is why it was used. They are all germane to the topic of commodities it is just the fifth one specific to hookers being commodities. You may not like that fact but you need to take that up with Merriam Webster not me.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #293
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm no more your pet than you are my bitch so stfu with that stupid shit.
Ah, but you are.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #294
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Hello Ms Vegas may i ask you a question? By definition do you think hookers are commodities. If you would like I can post the definition of commodities again. As you may have noticed, OliviaHoward would like to exclude the one pertaining to the actual subject....hookers being commodities!
Old 02-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #295
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hello Ms Vegas may i ask you a question? By definition do you think hookers are commodities. If you would like I can post the definition of commodities again. As you may have noticed, OliviaHoward would like to exclude the one pertaining to the actual subject....hookers being commodities!
Answer to your first question... Oh wait.

Second... Sure we are. Similar to coffee. I pay more for certain coffee even though it's not necessarily better.. (Ie Starbucks).

That being said.. I'm going to steer clear of this post from now on.. I don't get this banter one bit. Maybe it was funny at first, but now it's pretty worn out.

So.. I'll let a retired hooker and a jaded customer and the third party which I can't figure out their role just deck it out on the swing set so long as eccie doesn't start making me pay to advertise to cover the bandwidth of this nonsense.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:53 PM   #296
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You my bitch

Quote:
Ah, but you are.
Grand I'm your pet and your my bitch. I always wanted one.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #297
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Answer to your first question... Oh wait.

Second... Sure we are. Similar to coffee. I pay more for certain coffee even though it's not necessarily better.. (Ie Starbucks).

That being said.. I'm going to steer clear of this post from now on..
And yet you use the 80% definition that I've been using. In fact, your saying basically what I conceded to like ages ago. I said the pussy is a commodity and the individual lady is absolutely not this the wild pricing fluctuations.

Quote:
I don't get this banter one bit. Maybe it was funny at first, but now it's pretty worn out.
You aren't meant to understand it. It's a game we play and people like to watch. He's obsessed and I oblige him for the sake of my fans.

Quote:
So.. I'll let a retired hooker and a jaded customer
He's so much more than simply a jaded customer.

Quote:
and the third party which I can't figure out their role just deck it out on the swing set so long as eccie doesn't start making me pay to advertise to cover the bandwidth of this nonsense.
Then I would submit that perhaps you should have limited your comments. It's cool though...You know, you not paying for the bandwidth just advertising on it. I think it's a perfectly solid marketing strategy, but watch out my Pet is trickery. He'll turn on you and turn your positive marketing into a nightmare faster than you can say boo. He's like a snake that one. Not to me, but you know, to others.

Quote:
Grand I'm your pet and your my bitch. I always wanted one.
If it amuses you, who am I to say you no. I'm a kind mistress. We all know that. All that really matters is that you come when I call like you always do.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #298
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I said the pussy is a commodity and the individual lady is absolutely not this the wild pricing fluctuations.

ZE]
Olivia pray do tell how you have come to separate a hooker from her pussy? Is there some new operation we do not know about? So pussy is a commodity but hookers are not? Hot damn you are fun to watch. Were you like Twister world champion?
Old 02-19-2014, 07:36 AM   #299
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Olivia pray do tell how you have come to separate a hooker from her pussy? Is there some new operation we do not know about? So pussy is a commodity but hookers are not? Hot damn you are fun to watch. Were you like Twister world champion?
You're retarted. The concept of selling pussy is no different that the concept of selling locomotion through the horseless carriage. Both are commodity-type needs, but the product sold isn’t. The individual person or vehicle to provide locomotion aren't anything of the sort. One purveyor likes Ferraris, the next vintage Bugatti’s, my neighbor likes mini-vans. It’s the same with women. I’ll bet you a pimp knows the difference between some girl waiting for customers to come in at a whorehouse and a high end gal. that he sends out on calls to the St. Regis. Everyone, including the pimp notices the difference in the clientele and in their pocketbooks. A difference that growers of wheat don't get to experience. The need for bread to eat is filled by garden variety wheat that is just sold on the open market for what it is: a commodity. Grow up. You’re eighty percent just fucking wrong.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #300
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. The individual person or vehicle to provide locomotion aren't anything of the sort. .
They are according to Merriam-Webster.
Quote:
Let me try and help you with this simple link. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commodity

com·mod·i·ty

: something that is bought and sold
: something or someone that is useful or value

: an economic good: as
a : a product of agriculture or mining

b : an article of commerce especially when delivered for shipment <commodities futures>
c : a mass-produced unspecialized product <commodity chemicals> <commodity memory chips>

a : something useful or valued <that valuable commodity patience>; also : thing, entity
b : convenience, advantage

obsolete : quantity, lot

: a good or service whose wide availability typically leads to smaller profit margins and diminishes the importance of factors (as brand name) other than price

: one that is subject to ready exchange or exploitation within a market <stars as individuals and as commodities of the film industry — Film Quarterly>

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women