Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41660
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36049
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2015, 08:19 PM   #286
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Oh go fuck yourself faggot, I have little patience for left wing lies, just as I do right wing lies. Like I said Pedro, anytime you want to stop gardening and want to play for $500 a hole I would love to see you on the course, tell then save it.
Till then, goddammit!. I wouldn't play you on principle, you're so goddamn stupid. I have little patience for cunts such as yourself. You try so hard to touch the hem of my garments, but you always fall just a bit short. Quit trying to rub up against your betters. It makes you look worse than you already do.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 01:46 AM   #287
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Id like to see any one of u republicunts tell a kid with cancer he cant have his medical treatment because he was born poor and he cant get insurance due to having a pre-existing condition. Which one of u will sign up for that duty???
St. Jude's Hospital, the AFLAC Children's Cancer Center and many others take patients without charging them a dime. You make stuff up.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:14 AM   #288
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Till then, goddammit!. I wouldn't play you on principle, you're so goddamn stupid. I have little patience for cunts such as yourself. You try so hard to touch the hem of my garments, but you always fall just a bit short. Quit trying to rub up against your betters. It makes you look worse than you already do.
You know what I am sorry that wasn't very nice on my part and I am glad you illustrated it for me. We could never play a round together, I don't play public courses and of course you probably cant get into any of the clubs. See my little pendejo beaner from Arkansas, the best you can do is call me stupid, like I give a shit what some former lettuce picker thinks of me.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:16 AM   #289
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
St. Jude's Hospital, the AFLAC Children's Cancer Center and many others take patients without charging them a dime. You make stuff up.
Yeah I pointed that out to him and his sister WR, of course he said I was liar and stupid
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:05 AM   #290
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Oh go fuck yourself faggot, I have little patience for left wing lies, just as I do right wing lies. Like I said Pedro, anytime you want to stop gardening and want to play for $500 a hole I would love to see you on the course, tell then save it.
woomby WISHES he could get payed $ 500 per hole at Talleywackers and his franchises but his fellow puto mamalon buddies from Me-hi-co can't afford that. He wants to maintain the lie that he provides a "community service" like his hero odummer was as a "community organizer". And we all know how well THAT'S worked for the rest of us !! It wouldn't be TOO hard for woomby to meet you on the course, since he hides out in the trees trying to supplement his take from Talleywackers and the 'holes franchises by blowing any golfer that hits one into the trees or the rough. He tells them that he'll help them find their "balls". And how he can help them with their "stroke".
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #291
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
For you to think that every kid who has cancer gets treatment, is to make stuff up. I'll bet if it was your kid, you'd be singing a different goddamn tune.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #292
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You know what I am sorry that wasn't very nice on my part and I am glad you illustrated it for me. We could never play a round together, I don't play public courses and of course you probably cant get into any of the clubs. See my little pendejo beaner from Arkansas, the best you can do is call me stupid, like I give a shit what some former lettuce picker thinks of me.
Here's why I win; you ARE stupid and you illustrate it with every fucking post. I was NEVER a lettuce picker and you know it. You obviously DO give a shit, because you keep fucking responding. I don't play golf because it's a faggy sport. So have at it, shitstain. You and the rest of your swishy-walking homo golf buddies. Be careful you don't trip and get a dick in your ass. You know, on accident
Old 08-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #293
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
woomby WISHES he could get payed $ 500 per hole at Talleywackers and his franchises but his fellow puto mamalon buddies from Me-hi-co can't afford that. He wants to maintain the lie that he provides a "community service" like his hero odummer was as a "community organizer". And we all know how well THAT'S worked for the rest of us !! It wouldn't be TOO hard for woomby to meet you on the course, since he hides out in the trees trying to supplement his take from Talleywackers and the 'holes franchises by blowing any golfer that hits one into the trees or the rough. He tells them that he'll help them find their "balls". And how he can help them with their "stroke".
Goddamn, you are an idiot among idiots. You know what wouldn't be too hard? For you to come up with a new schtick. It's so old, it's drooping like your nuts. You say you want to somehow correct liberal lies, but you don't even do that much. You're too goddamn dumb. All you do is this bullshit and the occasional +1 on someone's post who is much smarter than you. You have NEVER had an original thought on the matter. EVER. You are too fucking stupid to understand, but you are exactly what you accuse me of being. It's irony, you're too stupid to get that too.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #294
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Who ultimately pays for that? Do you even understand how so called free care works?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:36 PM   #295
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You and the rest of your swishy-walking homo golf buddies.
Hey Rey, sewer rat is starting to talk like you. Plus he brings up tallywackers a lot lately. He must like your "schtick". Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #296
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default The "Affordable" in Affordable Care Act is a Joke!

Here is the real scoop from a guy who knows what he is talking about... the worst is still to come!

ObamaCare’s Prices Will Keep Surging

After this year’s spike, the average family plan will go up another 11.2% in 2016.

By STEPHEN T. PARENTE
July 16, 2015 6:54 p.m. ET

Americans who purchase health insurance on the Affordable Care Act’s exchanges should buckle up. Within the month, state regulators will begin approving premium hikes for plans sold in every state. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has already released the premium increases that health insurers have requested for their 2016 plans. By law, insurers must receive regulatory approval for any increase more than 10%—and more than 10% is what many of them want.

The numbers are staggering. According to the rate requests posted on Healthcare.gov, nearly every state has multiple plans that are facing a more than 10% premium increase. Many plans—including some offered by state-market leaders—could see hikes of more than 30%, 40% or even 50%. Though most of these requests have not been approved, nor have all of the rate hikes that are less than 10% been unveiled, it is undeniable that millions of Americans are facing double-digit premium increases for health insurance next year.

For the first time since the law went into effect three years ago, insurers are basing their rate-hike requests on more than a year of data. For 2014 plans, they had to make educated guesses on how to price their never-before-sold ACA-compliant plans. For 2015 estimates, insurers had about six months of information to work with, and the final average premium increase was 5.4%. Now that insurers have a more complete picture, it is clear that costs are increasing much faster than anticipated.

It’s only going to get worse after 2016, as I’ve written in these pages, when two de facto bailouts for insurance companies expire. Through “risk corridors,” taxpayers are on the hook for patients who spend more on health care than insurers predicted. Through “reinsurance,” taxpayers are heavily subsidizing the most-expensive patients—those who make more than $70,000 in claims in 2015. Thanks to these two programs, insurance companies are able to artificially lower their premiums for consumers—by between 10%-15% in 2014, according to CMS—while charging the taxpayer for their losses. Reinsurance alone cost taxpayers $7.9 billion in 2014.

But consumers will pick up that tab once these programs disappear at the end of 2016. Health insurers are aware of this fact, and it’s in their interest to avoid the negative attention—and angry customers—that dramatic premium increases will cause. They thus have an incentive to spread out the coming hikes over both 2016 and 2017, rather than confine them to next year.

Using the latest health-insurance-exchange enrollment data and a microsimulation model funded in part by the Health and Human Services Department, I estimated the premium increases that could occur as a result of the expiration of risk corridors and reinsurance. My model also assumes that 2017’s big premium increases will be spread out over both 2016 and 2017 rates.

My research shows that the average 2016 family plan could experience premium increases of 11.2%, compared with 8% hikes for individual plans. The relatively cheap bronze plans, which cover 60% of a consumer’s health-care costs, could see the highest jumps—16.6% and 11.5%, respectively. Individual silver plans could see a relatively low increase—3.1%—but families won’t be so lucky, potentially paying 8.4% more.

That won’t stay the same in 2017, however, when individual silver-plan premiums could rise by an average of 12.1%, surpassing a 9.2% increase for families. Across every type of health-care plan—bronze, silver, gold, platinum and catastrophic—families could be looking at average increases of 7.3%, compared with 11% premium hikes for individual plan holders.

To put these numbers in context: For consumers with silver plans, which account for about two-thirds of the ACA market, the average individual could see annual premiums rise to $3,700 over the next year and a half from $3,200. A family could expect an increase to $15,400 from $13,000 over the same period.

After 2017, most ACA-compliant plans will likely fall into a pattern of annual premium increases of between 3%-6%, which will persist for the next decade and likely beyond. By 2023, I estimate that the average family plan could be 61% more expensive than it is in 2015, with individual plans only one or two percentage points behind. These increases are so high that direct taxpayer subsidies to consumers are unlikely to keep up. So the cost, both financially and politically, will become increasingly intolerable.

Policy makers should keep this in mind in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision upholding federal subsidies in King v. Burwell . Despite the court’s decision, and the president’s claims to the contrary, the Affordable Care Act remains unaffordable for too many Americans—and that will only get worse in the coming years.

Mr. Parente, a professor of health finance, is an associate dean at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:49 PM   #297
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Who ultimately pays for that? Do you even understand how so called free care works?
He doesn't care, he's 'libertarian'. It just floats out there in the ether.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #298
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here is the real scoop from a guy who knows what he is talking about... the worst is still to come!

After this year’s spike, the average family plan will go up another 11.2% in 2016.

By STEPHEN T. PARENTE

Americans who purchase health insurance on the Affordable Care Act’s exchanges should buckle up. Within the month, state regulators will begin approving premium hikes for plans sold in every state. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has already released the premium increases that health insurers have requested for their 2016 plans. By law, insurers must receive regulatory approval for any increase more than 10%—and more than 10% is what many of them want.

The numbers are staggering. According to the rate requests posted on Healthcare.gov, nearly every state has multiple plans that are facing a more than 10% premium increase. Many plans—including some offered by state-market leaders—could see hikes of more than 30%, 40% or even 50%. Though most of these requests have not been approved, nor have all of the rate hikes that are less than 10% been unveiled, it is undeniable that millions of Americans are facing double-digit premium increases for health insurance next year.

For the first time since the law went into effect three years ago, insurers are basing their rate-hike requests on more than a year of data. For 2014 plans, they had to make educated guesses on how to price their never-before-sold ACA-compliant plans. For 2015 estimates, insurers had about six months of information to work with, and the final average premium increase was 5.4%. Now that insurers have a more complete picture, it is clear that costs are increasing much faster than anticipated.

It’s only going to get worse after 2016, as I’ve written in these pages, when two de facto bailouts for insurance companies expire. Through “risk corridors,” taxpayers are on the hook for patients who spend more on health care than insurers predicted. Through “reinsurance,” taxpayers are heavily subsidizing the most-expensive patients—those who make more than $70,000 in claims in 2015. Thanks to these two programs, insurance companies are able to artificially lower their premiums for consumers—by between 10%-15% in 2014, according to CMS—while charging the taxpayer for their losses. Reinsurance alone cost taxpayers $7.9 billion in 2014.

But consumers will pick up that tab once these programs disappear at the end of 2016. Health insurers are aware of this fact, and it’s in their interest to avoid the negative attention—and angry customers—that dramatic premium increases will cause. They thus have an incentive to spread out the coming hikes over both 2016 and 2017, rather than confine them to next year.

Using the latest health-insurance-exchange enrollment data and a microsimulation model funded in part by the Health and Human Services Department, I estimated the premium increases that could occur as a result of the expiration of risk corridors and reinsurance. My model also assumes that 2017’s big premium increases will be spread out over both 2016 and 2017 rates.

My research shows that the average 2016 family plan could experience premium increases of 11.2%, compared with 8% hikes for individual plans. The relatively cheap bronze plans, which cover 60% of a consumer’s health-care costs, could see the highest jumps—16.6% and 11.5%, respectively. Individual silver plans could see a relatively low increase—3.1%—but families won’t be so lucky, potentially paying 8.4% more.

That won’t stay the same in 2017, however, when individual silver-plan premiums could rise by an average of 12.1%, surpassing a 9.2% increase for families. Across every type of health-care plan—bronze, silver, gold, platinum and catastrophic—families could be looking at average increases of 7.3%, compared with 11% premium hikes for individual plan holders.

To put these numbers in context: For consumers with silver plans, which account for about two-thirds of the ACA market, the average individual could see annual premiums rise to $3,700 over the next year and a half from $3,200. A family could expect an increase to $15,400 from $13,000 over the same period.

After 2017, most ACA-compliant plans will likely fall into a pattern of annual premium increases of between 3%-6%, which will persist for the next decade and likely beyond. By 2023, I estimate that the average family plan could be 61% more expensive than it is in 2015, with individual plans only one or two percentage points behind. These increases are so high that direct taxpayer subsidies to consumers are unlikely to keep up. So the cost, both financially and politically, will become increasingly intolerable.

Policy makers should keep this in mind in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision upholding federal subsidies in King v. Burwell . Despite the court’s decision, and the president’s claims to the contrary, the Affordable Care Act remains unaffordable for too many Americans—and that will only get worse in the coming years.

Mr. Parente, a professor of health finance, is an associate dean at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.
What would they cost without the ACA? That's the question. As usual, you're full of shit. 3-6 percent yearly increases sounds a lot better than double-digit increases, doesn't it, shitface?

"As the press release on the survey says: “Premiums increased more slowly over the past five years than the preceding five years (26 percent vs. 34 percent) and well below the annual double-digit increases recorded in the late 1990s and early 2000s. This year’s increase also is similar to the year-to-year rise in worker’s wages (2.3 percent) and general inflation (2 percent).”
Old 08-10-2015, 03:03 PM   #299
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
woomby defensively say he was never a lettuce picker, but won't deny that he was a jalapeno picker. That's why he has his fetish for jalapeno shaped dicks ! An his eyes glaze over and he drools uncontrollably every time he goes by a Chili's restaurant !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:05 PM   #300
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

By STEPHEN T. PARENTE

Policy makers should keep this in mind in the wake of the SupremTe Court’s decision upholding federal subsidies in King v. Burwell . Despite the court’s decision, and the president’s claims to the contrary, the Affordable Care Act remains unaffordable for too many Americans—and that will only get worse in the coming years.

This is not new news. The op has said the same thing. The premiums will go up until the risk pools on the exchanges balance out between low risk and high risk policyholders. It has also been covered that if you are in the range of family of 4 and income is > $24,000 and < $94,0000 the Federal Government is going to help you pay for that premium increase. We know that IFFY and Brebart will not like that.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women