Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #286
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Says the annoying one from the Queen City.
What are you gay bashing on a SHMB? Gee, that is a real good idea.
phatdaty is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #287
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
UConn doesn't think it is a "pussy" sport. Go Huskies.

A side note, if buzzed, it is best to push the keyboard away. If I could only listen to my own advice.
Are you really going to suggest basketball, especially Big East basketball, is more manly than hockey?

It doesn't look like this site does many organized socials, but maybe we should try one at a hockey game and one at basketball game and see which venue made the ladies more interested in sex as they shared off the clock time with us.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #288
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Big East basketball they bash each other all the time; otoh if you asked about sissy ACC basketball ...
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #289
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
This is how I find out? On a message board?

How do you think I feel?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #290
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Hey, give me a break. It was just a one-night cockle warming. Sheesh!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:57 AM   #291
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatdaty View Post
Are you really going to suggest basketball, especially Big East basketball, is more manly than hockey?
We used to have a saying, and I'm sure it's still in use out there..."I'd rather wrestle and lose, than play basketball." While it's still true for me, I have to confess that at the heart of the sentiment is some envy that B-ball was the more popular sport and their cheerleaders were generally cuter than ours...

I have to wonder...can a sport have a gender? How manly is women's hockey or basketball?
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:22 AM   #292
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

As for OTC time...most of what everyone has said on the topic, to include those that directly contradict each other are true and valid. Every provider needs to figure out her own model for managing this phenomenon, and clearly what works for one may be untenable for another...no harm, no foul.

I think we Hobbyists can reasonably walk away with an understanding that levying expectations about OTC as any kind of obligation upon a provider is a losing proposition for all parties involved. It's disrespectful toward the provider and inevitably lowers the provider's estimation of the hobbyist.

For me, there's a distinction between the interaction, even in a public/social setting, for OTC and compensated time. If I'm in an OTC situation with a provider, I make sure I observe the appropriate level of decorum and respect for her personal space. If we're within bounds of an appointment, then there's a profound difference in, for lack of a better word, access. I would anticipate far more personal interaction to be appropriate within the context of an appointment. For the latter, the compensation is completely called for and deserved. For the latter, as long as both parties are comfortable, there's no compelling need for compensation nor any great compromise of the provider's business model if she chooses to spend some of her off time with a client. As others have noted, there is some personal value to not make every human interaction about monetary transactions.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #293
phatdaty
Valued Poster

Default BREAKING NEWS!!!!

This just in. . .

The latest research shows that fun and friendly times can be enjoyed right here in Hobbyville. Apparently the old wisdom that OFF THE CLOCK activities between a hobbyist and provider should be avoided as disease of sick minds was actually about as factual as global warming. . .uhm. . .that is climate change. Our reporters in the field have found yet another example of the positive benefits of such activities:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I just spent the past 3 hours having drinks with WTF, and I just want to say I had such a fabulous time.... When I first joined the board he and I had our differences, but we got past those quickly. I have spent the last 3 hours getting to know him, and while months ago I couldn't fathom meeting him, we have become friends and I am so glad we did. You are a really good person WTF and I had a GREAT time tonight talking over cocktails!...I guess my point in this thread is not just to say thanks for a great time, but to also point out that I think too many of us have preconceived notions of one another and a lot of the time we are wrong... I really try and keep an open mind and love getting to know new people, there has been so much drama lately on here and I hope at some point everyone can get along.....

Val
Quote:
He's very interesting person, and very blunt like myself, which I like...I think too many people give him shit on here, when in reality, he is a very fun and interesting person!
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Did WTF give you a discount for giving him a positive review?
Quote:
Lmao!...There was no transaction made! Just some drinks and good convo! Simple as that!
Old 03-28-2011, 01:19 PM   #294
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I strongly suspect the OP would disagree violently with what Val did.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #295
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'm bettin'.

What we do is a very personal. Live a little. Have fun. I do.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #296
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah%2C because somebody can pick me out of a crowd of about 120,000 people or so, as opposed to WTF leaking shit a provider has revealed to him.

I haven't leaked shit. I know nothing about you to leak. I have no idea WTF you are talking about. You got something to say just say it or pm me. But enough of this crap that someone has pm'd me anything about you. They haven't. Though if anyone wants to, feel free to clue me in on as to why phatdaddy keeps thinking that I know some personal shit about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
As others have noted, there is some personal value to not make every human interaction about monetary transactions.

Quote:

Our reporters in the field have found yet another example of the positive benefits of such activities:

OTC time does have value it is just intrinsic value. Intrinsic value is subjective, thus I am not sure why we are trying to say if it is right or wrong. It just is and it varies from person to person and from interaction to interaction. What may be of value to some contain no value to others. Drinks with phatdaddy would have a different value point than drinks with Val, even though the drinks would cost me the exact same. See phat...an easy example of the difference in value to us all in the exact same encounter. No right , no wrong. You seem to want to generalize what is a very personal choice.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #297
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why is that? WTF is not a "client" of mine....just a friend...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #298
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why is that? WTF is not a "client" of mine....just a friend...
Exactly. OP was talking about OTC with clients. So Charles, what is your point? you lost this one buddy.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #299
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

We have a new land speed record. From banned to back.

I'll not apologize for thinking that since they met on a SHMB their encounter would be hooker/client. But since they choose not to do that, that's their business. I was just pointing out the OP probably would not have done that given the nature of all her posts here. It had nothing to do with what Val did or did not choose to do.

N--you need to read more critically instead of following blindly.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #300
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We have a new land speed record. From banned to back.

I'll not apologize for thinking that since they met on a SHMB their encounter would be hooker/client. But since they choose not to do that, that's their business. I was just pointing out the OP probably would not have done that given the nature of all her posts here.
No one wants an apology Charlie...was just pointing out to you, that your assumption was wrong....bottom line.

If the OP would not have had drinks with a FRIEND, then that's her choice...not sure why you feel the need to point it out though...
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women