Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41722
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36075
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2015, 09:40 AM   #286
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Isn't it amazing.

When a poll supports the opinion you want, it is the de facto"proof". When it does not, it is flawed.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:52 AM   #287
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Isn't it amazing.

When a poll supports the opinion you want, it is the de facto"proof". When it does not, it is flawed.
It's funny how speedy cites a poll wherein it claims that "only gun owners are buying guns" while it ignores facts like how millions of guns per year are being purchased and gun ownership among women has increased at least 10% among women who didn't previously own guns, Old-THUMPER. That's wholly irreconcilable, Old-THUMPER, and here are some other facts that you, speedy and his lib-retard rag cannot explain away:

Quote:
[P]ro-gun legislation has not only added to freedom, personal protection and a whole lot of fun at ranges across America, but has also grown the numbers of gun owners and increased the sales of firearms.

Now The History Channel’s “Top Shots” and Discovery Channel’s “Sons of Guns” are showcasing how much fun the shooting sports can be.

The Boy Scouts of America reported that the number of “shotgun shooting” merit badges increased 27.8 percent from 1999 to 2010. The NSSF’s “female-participation” statistics in the shooting sports show that from 2002 to 2010 an estimated 30.2 percent more women are now shooting shotguns. The number of hunters actually increased nationally by 9 percent from 2006 to 2011 according to a preliminary report by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. And active-shooting sports, such as 3-Gun and sporting clays, have taken off.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmin...s-gun-sales/2/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:08 AM   #288
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I feel free!

Please don't blow my head off, son!

Thank you, Founding fucking fathers!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #289
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's funny how speedy cites a poll wherein it claims that "only gun owners are buying guns" while it ignores facts like how millions of guns per year are being purchased and gun ownership among women has increased at least 10% among women who didn't previously own guns, Old-THUMPER. That's wholly irreconcilable, Old-THUMPER, and here are some other facts that you, speedy and his lib-retard rag cannot explain away:
Well, it didn't take you long to turn a polite discussion into name-calling.

If you will re-read my post, I distinctly stated that there were other articles that would indicate growth in new markets.

But these websites support MY opinion.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/gun-ow...-demographics/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us...pagewanted=all
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:31 AM   #290
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Of all the CCL holders I know, none would care to be in SpeedRacerXXXs' home with or without a legally posessed weapon if they knew his feelings and concerns. I say it is a very safe bet for his rights to be respected by lawful carriers.
And what about those CHL holders who did NOT know my feelings and concerns? What would they do if they were invited into my home? Would they: (1) Simply enter my home with the handgun; (2) Ask if it was okay to bring a handgun into my home; or (3) leave their handgun in the car or at home.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #291
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, speedy, you 'assume' that the caller you are calling takes you at your word and answers your questions honestly. And just how many people did you call wouldn't give you the time of day, speedy? Those who suspect you as misrepresenting yourself will not answer your questions; just like those who do not wish to compromise their privacy anymore than it has been.
In any MR poll a certain number of non-respondents is expected. You simply move onto the next person on the list in that sample cell until you've reached the number that makes the sample size valid. Usually runs about 5-10%.

The people in the sample are usually interested in the poll and have no reason to lie. You are simply a mis-trusting person. As Old-T says, when a survey works in your favor you're all behind it. When it is contrary to your views, it is incorrect.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:35 AM   #292
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
In any MR poll a certain number of non-respondents is expected. You simply move onto the next person on the list in that sample cell until you've reached the number that makes the sample size valid. Usually runs about 5-10%.

The people in the sample are usually interested in the poll and have no reason to lie. You are simply a mis-trusting person. As Old-T says, when a survey works in your favor you're all behind it. When it is contrary to your views, it is incorrect.

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the U.S. Census Bureau ARE government entities, speedy. My neighbor -- a policeman -- wouldn't even answer the door to talk to the Census rep sent to his home because he didn't fill out the form, speedy. Lest you think he was some paranoid, RW militia type, you'd be wrong. He might be paranoid about the government infringing on his privacy, but he is African American, speedy.

BTW, speedy, Gallup says that the number of households having guns stands around 47% and has been on the rise in recent years.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 02:53 PM   #293
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And what about those CHL holders who did NOT know my feelings and concerns? What would they do if they were invited into my home? Would they: (1) Simply enter my home with the handgun; (2) Ask if it was okay to bring a handgun into my home; or (3) leave their handgun in the car or at home.

I dunno know.......roll the dice or put up a Texas State Penal Code Sign 30.06
Or put up two post 4" or larger in diameter with 12" of purple paint around the tops of them. Place these 100 feet apart on your property, then all trespass is forbidden by law.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:03 PM   #294
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I dunno know.......roll the dice or put up a Texas State Penal Code Sign 30.06
Or put up two post 4" or larger in diameter with 12" of purple paint around the tops of them. Place these 100 feet apart on your property, then all trespass is forbidden by law.
Brilliant!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:12 PM   #295
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the U.S. Census Bureau ARE government entities, speedy. My neighbor -- a policeman -- wouldn't even answer the door to talk to the Census rep sent to his home because he didn't fill out the form, speedy. Lest you think he was some paranoid, RW militia type, you'd be wrong. He might be paranoid about the government infringing on his privacy, but he is African American, speedy.

BTW, speedy, Gallup says that the number of households having guns stands around 47% and has been on the rise in recent years.
Fuck, I answered the census one time, then they dogged me for a fucking year asking all sorts of questions. They asked hundreds of intrusive questions, it was worse than WTF's favorite part of the yearly physical!!! (digital rectal examination)
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #296
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck, I answered the census one time, then they dogged me for a fucking year asking all sorts of questions. They asked hundreds of intrusive questions, it was worse than WTF's favorite part of the yearly physical!!! (digital rectal examination)
You have a man stick his finger up your ass once a year?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:29 PM   #297
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have a man stick his finger up your ass once a year?
Most of us do not enjoy the annual physical.

JLIdiot looks forward to his next rectum invasion.

Fukn' Fag!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:33 PM   #298
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Most of us do not enjoy the annual physical.

JLIdiot looks forward to his next rectum invasion.

Fukn' Fag!
You guys are a little shy on reading comprehension, aren't you?
I never said I even had a yearly physical, you fucking faggots!!!
Evidence suggests it is a waste of time, especially for fine physical specimens such as myself.
I certainly wouldn't enjoy it like WTF does!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:57 PM   #299
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Please explain how his hypothetical disproves my opinion.
JD , a gun owner , posted a hypothetical in what appeared to me to be disrespecting private property owners rights. Not getting caught doing something on another's private property in my opinion is not respecting private property owners rights. Which seems to go against your opinion being that JD is a staunch defender of the second amendment.

Is your understanding of JD's hypothetical that only a person who did not agree with the 2nd amendment to be the one to carry a concealed gun on to someone's private property who do not wish them to? I'd find that a stretch if so.

Now for the record, I too do not know of anyone who would sneak a gun onto another's private property who did not want guns on their property. But I do not know any idiots like JD.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #300
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You guys are a little shy on reading comprehension, aren't you?
I never said I even had a yearly physical, you fucking faggots!!!
Evidence suggests it is a waste of time, especially for fine physical specimens such as myself.
I certainly wouldn't enjoy it like WTF does!!
You implied that folks get yearly physical!!! (digital rectal examination) . I'm 55 and have had two digital rectal exams in my life.

I had a colonoscopy last year. I'm 55 and had put it off for 5 years. How many digital rectal exams have you had , not counting the one's lustylad gives you for free with his weenie?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women