Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2014, 12:38 PM   #286
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Did you hear about the mass shooting in Georgia? Five people dead, 20 injuried. The weapon? A double barreled shotgun. The shooter? A business man who took a bath financially. Was any of this foreseeable? What laws would you make to stop it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #287
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Did you hear about the mass shooting in Georgia? Five people dead, 20 injuried. The weapon? A double barreled shotgun. The shooter? A business man who took a bath financially. Was any of this foreseeable? What laws would you make to stop it?
there are no laws on the books or to be passed to protect anyone from a person with a gun.
As I have said before if someone wants to kill you or a random shooting they will do it.

The bullshit about a good guy with a gun will stop a bad guy with a gun is just that bullshit.
Ask the two cops and the person with a gun in the front of walmart in Vegas.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #288
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
there are no laws on the books or to be passed to protect anyone from a person with a gun.
As I have said before if someone wants to kill you or a random shooting they will do it.

Well said.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:30 PM   #289
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What you stupidly fail to acknowledge, Speedy, is that those SC rulings ruled against laws that made it illegal to have guns in the home; thus, setting you and your ilk on your heels in your attempt to abridge the rights of other law-abiding American citizens. You lost, Speedy!

Wrong again. Do you EVER read and truly TRY to understand the positions of others? What am I saying? I'm dealing with an IDIOT. If you can find ANY post in which I've said I disagree with those SCOTUS rulings I'll kiss your ass. I fully support anyone's right to have a gun IN THEIR HOME. CAPICHE???

You're a liar, Speedy, because you constantly advocate for restrictions like those imposed on New Yorkers, and New York City gun owners are in a legal "Catch 22" situation: they can own a gun if they have a permit. They can have a permit if they prove they go to the range and practice, but then NY laws limit the gun owner's ability to transport their weapons to a range. So you can take your lib-retard restrictions and go screw yourself, Speedy.

Each state has the right to enact gun control legislation as they see fit. Some I agree with and some I don't. What I do support is the right for states to do so.

In one post, Speedy, and in true, dim-retard style, you say the U.S. is demographically similar to other industrialized countries, and then you argue that the disparity in income makes the U.S. demographically unlike other industrialized countries.

The U.S. is similar in most economic ways to other industrialized countries. Higher per capita income for instance. But within that higher per capita income is a great disparity. And poor people want what rich people have. Our high crime rate has NOTHING to do with differences in language or our mixed ethnicity as you would want us to believe. You probably have never been outside your state, let alone outside the U.S. so you speak with no knowledge of what life is like in other countries.

You just underscored your stupidity, Speedy. The 14th Amendment didn't "supersede" any one of the amendments in the Bill of Rights, Speedy, it "amended" the Constitution to make those amendments even more formidable: including the Second Amendment.

I am not the one who said the 14th Amendment superseded anything. You are the one who brought the 14th Amendment into the discussion on 2nd Amendment rights in post #255. All I said was a later amendment can in fact change an earlier amendment.

Further, Speedy, it's been primarily in the 20th century, since 1925, that the Supreme Court began to interpret the 14th Amendment as extending and making the Bill of Rights applicable to the states as well as to the federal government.

Again, I am uninterested in the 14th Amendment. My comments are on the content and interpretation of the 2nd Amendment alone. And let's remember -- YOU LOST.

You are without doubt the dumbest person on this board. Not sure who is in 2nd place, maybe me, but whoever it is does not have to worry about being caught by you. End of discussion.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #290
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
So what you are saying is:
--No matter what we do, some nut case will be able to kill someone else with a gun
--Therefore since we can't prevent ALL killings it is wrong to take reasonable steps to either prevent ANY killings, or to apprehend the bad guy after the deed.

That is just dumb. With that logic we shouldn't spend time with drivers licenses, shouldn't care about drunk drivers, and we should let eight year olds drive high performance cars--since we can't prevent all car fatalities.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #291
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Great thread! At least some of the discussion isn't about IBIdiot...

We're getting superb insight into the workings of the neocon mind. (Oxymoron)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #292
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So what you are saying is:
--No matter what we do, some nut case will be able to kill someone else with a gun
--Therefore since we can't prevent ALL killings it is wrong to take reasonable steps to either prevent ANY killings, or to apprehend the bad guy after the deed.

That is just dumb. With that logic we shouldn't spend time with drivers licenses, shouldn't care about drunk drivers, and we should let eight year olds drive high performance cars--since we can't prevent all car fatalities.

What I'm REALLY saying is that there are no laws that can make everything 100% perfect and everyone 100% protected. If you're going to put words in my mouth, make em smarter than you are.

Statistically, the more guns available to legal gun owners the safer the streets and homes. You can squawk but that is the truth.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:34 AM   #293
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Statistically, the more guns available to legal gun owners the safer the streets and homes. You can squawk but that is the truth.
Depends on what source you wish to cite. Maybe on the streets. I have cited several articles in the past that state that guns in the home make homeowners less safe. Each person is free to make their own choice.

http://www.armedwithreason.com/less-...-defense-myth/

http://www.nber.org/digest/feb01/w7967.html

http://blogs.rgj.com/factchecker/201...to-less-crime/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...n-deaths-study
Old 06-24-2014, 05:03 AM   #294
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Wrong again. Do you EVER read and truly TRY to understand the positions of others? What am I saying? I'm dealing with an IDIOT. If you can find ANY post in which I've said I disagree with those SCOTUS rulings I'll kiss your ass. I fully support anyone's right to have a gun IN THEIR HOME. CAPICHE??? Your profuse and hearty support for the restrictive gun laws in New York, Chicago and Connecticut serve as evidence against you and show you to be a liar, Speedy.

Each state has the right to enact gun control legislation as they see fit. Some I agree with and some I don't. What I do support is the right for states to do so. You’re a liar, Speedy, and your prominent and stupid stance against Wyoming’s AG joining in a law suit is proof that you are a liar, Speedy. After all, Speedy, “Wyoming” is a state.

The U.S. is similar in most economic ways to other industrialized countries. Higher per capita income for instance. But within that higher per capita income is a great disparity. And poor people want what rich people have. Our high crime rate has NOTHING to do with differences in language or our mixed ethnicity as you would want us to believe. You probably have never been outside your state, let alone outside the U.S. so you speak with no knowledge of what life is like in other countries. You’d be wrong on every issue, Speedy.

I am not the one who said the 14th Amendment superseded anything. You are the one who brought the 14th Amendment into the discussion on 2nd Amendment rights in post #255. All I said was a later amendment can in fact change an earlier amendment. You lie, Speedy!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
14th Amendment was passed in 1868. It supersedes ANY prior amendment that it might affect.

Again, I am uninterested in the 14th Amendment. My comments are on the content and interpretation of the 2nd Amendment alone. And let's remember -- YOU LOST.
Your memory is shorter than your prick, Speedy. The 14th Amendment is why you lost and will continue to lose, Speedy.

You are without doubt the dumbest person on this board. Not sure who is in 2nd place, maybe me, but whoever it is does not have to worry about being caught by you. End of discussion.
You claim you’re not the “dumbest person” on this board; thus, your excuse must be that you are deaf and blind, Speedy, and you lack the intelligence to learn Braille.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great thread! At least some of the discussion isn't about IBIdiot...

We're getting superb insight into the workings of the neocon mind. (Oxymoron)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:10 AM   #295
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

let's see...

IBIdiot has now quoted his immature little mashup of "Book of Mormon" more than 75 times.

I'd say that makes him:

1> LAZY. Incapable of an original conversation without personal schoolyard insults, making him the single most culpable poster for the current culture of chisme in the forum; without IBIdiot's leadership, the back and forth here might be funny, sometimes even sharp. Today it's nothing but a mind-numbing litany of immature, meaningless name calling. No impact, no purpose, no point.

2> GAY. Lets face it, only a fairy on a string lives and dies by show tunes, and measures arguments by how long he imagines other poster's "pricks" to be or how smart their "asses" are, and

3> A BROKEN RECORD. In the worst display of redundancy in his storied career IBIdiot has taken one of his self-photoshopped copyright violations and plastered it all over this forum OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Time to change your game, you lazy gay broken record.

Address the subject matter of a thread and quit hijacking EVRRY FUCKING THREAD into the loony bin, where you can slather it with your own effluence.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:19 AM   #296
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
let's see...

IBIdiot has now quoted his immature little mashup of "Book of Mormon" more than 75 times.

I'd say that makes him:

1> LAZY. Incapable of a conversation without personal schoolyard insults
2> GAY. Lets face it, only a fairy on a string lives and dies by show tunes, and measures arguments by how long he imagines other poster's "pricks" to be, and
3> A BROKEN RECORD. In the worst display of redundancy in his storied career IBIdiot has taken one of his self-photoshopped copyright violations and plastered it all over this forum OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Time to change your game, you lazy gay broken record.

Address the subject matter of a thread and quit hijacking EVRRY FUCKING THREAD into the loony bin, where you can slather it with your own effluence.
"75" times is still thousands of times fewer instances than when you used it as your avatar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And to date, you're still the only faggot that's admitted that you paid money to see this purportedly "GAY-ass" musical, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So, "hasa diga," you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:27 AM   #297
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"75" times is still thousands of times fewer instances than when you used it as your avatar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And to date, you're still the only faggot that's admitted that you paid money to see this purportedly "GAY-ass" musical, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So, "hasa diga," you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're making things up again, IBIdiot. Lying like a fucking rug.

I never used that photoshopped graphic as an avatar. However, you have used the same bogus photoshopped graphic of a bogus DOTY poll for nigh on a year now, "IBHung!" (HAHAHAHAHA)

And I never paid a cent to go see "Book of Mormon." But I'm willing to bet JL kinda money that I'm not the only one to admit that Ive seen it.

So quit lying .... Or at least don't suck so bad at it!

If you haven't seen it, how can you possibly quote it? How can you judge any body using terms, purportedly from the script of that musical?

And finally, why do a you think it's cool to take stage gibberish from a gay Broadway musical and repurpose it for your own childish assaults OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Like I said above: LAZY, GAY, BROKEN RECORD.

You prove my point, IBIdiot.

Old 06-24-2014, 08:44 AM   #298
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're making things up again, IBIdiot. Lying like a fucking rug.

I never used that photoshopped graphic as an avatar. However, you have used the same bogus photoshopped graphic of a bogus DOTY poll for nigh on a year now, "IBHung!" (HAHAHAHAHA)

And I never paid a cent to go see "Book of Mormon." But I'm willing to bet JL kinda money that I'm not the only one to admit that Ive seen it.

So quit lying .... Or at least don't suck so bad at it!

If you haven't seen it, how can you possibly quote it? How can you judge any body using terms, purportedly from the script of that musical?

And finally, why do a you think it's cool to take stage gibberish from a gay Broadway musical and repurpose it for your own childish assaults OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Like I said above: LAZY, GAY, BROKEN RECORD.

You prove my point, IBIdiot.

You're a fucking liar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The phrase "hasa diga" was part of your avatar for weeks, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

And you DID state that YOU watched your "GAY-ass" musical, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Quote:
Unlike you pathetic, humorless shitheads, God has a sense of humor. I'm sure he enjoyed "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway as much as I did.

"Hasa diga," you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:07 AM   #299
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Your graphic was NOT part of my avatar, dipshit. That was your claim. It was false. You lie.

You claimed I used that avatar "thousands more times" than you have. I never used that graphic as an avatar. And if the words "Hasa Diga" appeared in my avatar, you're claiming that I used it "thousands of times" more than you? It's in EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE. Your claim is, again false. You lie again.

I did see "Book of Mormon." I said I loved it.

But you claimed I was the only "faggot who admitted he paid money" to see it. But I never paid to see it, as you claimed. False again. You lie.

I have nearly 40 reviews on ECCIE, none with providers who could be perceived as "trannies." I am a flaming heterosexual. Your history on here belies your claim that I'm a "faggot," and carries as much weight as the closeted Republican congressmen who are openly anti-gay while they feast on cream of sum young guy in airports. You know, your role models!

Another false claim. More IBIdiot lies.

Fact is, IBidiot, you just let the bullshit rip and then figure you can backtrack and validate your lies with more lies.

You can't. Your irresponsible prose is going right up your nose!

LAZY. GAY. BROKEN RECORD. This is the IBIdiot story. If you want to watch this show again, tune into ANY thread he hijacks.

Sorry, IBIdiot, you have lost this one so utterly and on every point of contention that you'd be best served by getting the fuck out of this thread and hoping nobody sees it.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #300
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
what would you do, JdIdiot?

I know...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women