Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 10:40 PM   #286
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Houston just won the world series. Suck it.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:27 AM   #287
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yes ma’am!

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

And, let me take this opportunity to congratulate WTF for winning his bet!!!

Buh bye, Budman! Don’t let the door hit your ass on your way OUT!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:28 AM   #288
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Good morning captain koolaid. Nobody gives a shit what you think. Go back to planning your anniversary celebration.
Now fuck off. LOSER!!!!

Old 11-02-2017, 12:34 AM   #289
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s the 7th game of the WS!!!! They’re professional managers too. Should have pulled Darvish sooner. I watched the MLB channel pregame show. They said they would pull Darvish if he didn’t have it and hand the ball to Kershaw. The Astros have a 5 spot. Should be more than enough.
It was plenty.

A great WS. Made even greater by the final outcome.

Houston wins! Houston wins! Houston wins!
Old 11-02-2017, 12:45 AM   #290
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
I'm an asshole because you're to stupid to understand simple English. You are so caught up in your hatred for LL that regardless of what he says you attack him. Even if it is exactly what you think. How fucking stupid can you be? If you had even half a brain you could have said you hit the wrong quote button and meant that for me but you can't even figure that out.

As for the long vacation. Maybe, maybe not. I don't really give a shit. You on the other hand would have absolutely no life if not for a hooker board. That is why you were to scared to make the bet. Fucking koolaid drinking coward.
Buh bye!!!!
Old 11-02-2017, 04:15 AM   #291
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Dodgers have to win 2. Astros just one.
Quote:
Quote:
Yes. The Dodgers have to win 2. The Astros 1.

As for "history" and "tradition," both were revised in game 5.

New records to beat were set.

Some of the pundits belittling and marginalizing the Astros are "revisiting" their assessments, and beginning to conclude the Astros are "for real" and can compete against the best the National League has to offer. When will you?

These two teams are almost evenly matched on the field. They've shown that. Regardless of the winner this WS will be discussed as a "standard" for entertainment for a long time .... with so many records set to be broken .... and so many "predictions" being shattered. One might as well bet on a coin toss. Whoever does not win should clearly not be embarrassed by their performance.
Quote:
It's Halloween!

A TREAT!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:09 AM   #292
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

now, on to the white house!
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:17 AM   #293
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
A TREAT!
A treat to some more than others , especially those who bet the Astros for the Series and said BEFORE the series why they could win. Morton and Peacock had to come through and they did. That is why our relief pitching was not as bad as was thought , exactly as I said LL.

In SPORTS BETTING, you have to bet BEFORE the game starts. Unlike you, I predicate something before it happens and live with the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I went to game one and had the Astros at -1.5 runs. Fucking homer in the top of the 9th cost me even though we still won 2-1. Stros are up to +150 , Dodgers are at -170.

People keep talking about our weak bullpen but that was before we acquired Justin Verlander. Lance McCullers was hurt for a long stretch.

So now you have a starter back and a new Ace , so the two good middle relievers that were starting are now back in the bullpen. We are much better than the consensus assumes we are. Those relief pitchers that gave up a bunch of runs during the regular season will be regulated to bullpen catchers. Our only problem is we have no lefty arm in the bullpen. Fucking guy we got from Toronto is no better than a batting pitcher!

You are getting good value betting the Astros.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:18 AM   #294
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
now, on to the white house!
Are they invited?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:18 AM   #295
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19
Default Calling Captain koolaid

Quote:
Budman I'm willing to let you out of our bet if you like...

I wasn't really trying to get you banned for 6 months. I just thought the Stros would win and wanted to back them with more than just $$$$.

Let me know if you want to call it off. . . it is not looking very good for you right now and I really do not want to see ya banned.

Quote:
Quote:
I haven't been.
Quote:
That's a nice gesture. Thanks. Tell you what I'll do. If the Astros win tonight I'll honor the bet. If the Dodgers win I'll offer you the same "get out of bet" free card. You were never the one I wanted to see banned. Captain koolaid is such a fool 6 months without his moronic viewpoints would be good for everyone.
Quote:
Naaa, no need to honor the bet....I just wanted to see if you'd bet. You did and that is good enough for me, like I said my goal was not to keep you from posting for 6 months.

So no bet Budman ... and I'm not trying to get out of the bet either, I think we will win one more game and I think it will be sooner than later.

Sorry to disappoint you captain koolaid but we mutually agreed to cancel the bet. I'm sure you already knew that since you spend every waking moment on a hooker board or sucking dick. If you had any balls (not counting the ones in your mouth) I would be gone for 6 months. But you are to chicken shit to back your team. Go back to planning your celebration and I will continue to post whenever I fucking feel like it.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:20 AM   #296
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Congrats to the Astros and their fans. I'm not a big baseball fan but that was a fun series to watch.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:27 AM   #297
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Congrats to the Astros and Houston. Nothing like a championship to lift the spirits of a city. And Houston needed it. The Stros were the tougher, more resilient team. They came through in clutch situations. That’s why they’re champions.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:36 AM   #298
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Congrats to the Astros and Houston. Nothing like a championship to lift the spirits of a city. And Houston needed it. The Stros were the tougher, more resilient team. They came through in clutch situations. That’s why they’re champions.
don't forget your boy Charlie Morton! I bet he didn't pitch like that in Pissburg. Guy looked like Verlander out there. I really thought him and Peacock coming out of the bullpen would be a huge plus for us. The Astros have a really shitty back end bullpen with Harris , Giles and Gregerson .

On and btw....Thank God for LexusLover teaching you how Sports Books work in Vegas. I never knew the Media set the sports line, I thought they just published it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:51 AM   #299
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
don't forget your boy Charlie Morton! I bet he didn't pitch like that in Pissburg. Guy looked like Verlander out there. I really thought him and Peacock coming out of the bullpen would be a huge plus for us. The Astros have a really shitty back end bullpen with Harris , Giles and Gregerson .

On and btw....Thank God for LexusLover teaching you how Sports Books work in Vegas. I never knew the Media set the sports line, I thought they just published it.
Yeah, watched Morton pitch for years. He was a junk ball pitcher. Threw to contact and relied on ground ball outs. The fucker was hitting 98mph last night. Must be the TexMex food down there. And you’re still being a putz calling Pittsburgh, Pissburg. But nobody confused you with the term class. But we’re spoiled when it comes to championships. I would have bet the Astros last night. But the MSM never did post the odds.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:57 AM   #300
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Congrats to the Astros and their fans. I'm not a big baseball fan but that was a fun series to watch.
You’re a chickenshit welsher, the likes of which we haven’t seen since JL.

Fuck yourself with a creosote pole!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women