Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160685
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2023, 09:04 PM   #301
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Might be a great opportunity for you to explain how an air born flu virus differs in transmissibility over the covid air born transmission. Could maybe delve into SARS-Covid versus SARS-Covid2. Surely they must be entirely different in the ways they transmit. Right?
The biggest misconception people make about viral transmission is that they are Airborne, they aren't.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 10:07 PM   #302
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The biggest misconception people make about viral transmission is that they are Airborne, they aren't.

What makes you say that?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:09 AM   #303
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Do you think I am making this shit up? You have no medical background or Scientific Knowledge what so ever. You don't even know enough to post actual Scientific Data of how SarsCov2 was even discovered and was determined to be a Pathogenic Virus and you won't because nothing exists to prove it. So it's pretty funny to watch you jump through hoops posting hypothetical nonsense from so called experts who can't back up their claims with Scientific evidence through the Scientific Process.
At least I can post opinions from others that support my POV. You've got NOTHING to support your statements. Neither you nor I have medical backgrounds. There is a reason why the flu cases drastically decreased during Covid. I have given the opinion of several people considered expert in the field to supprt my opinion that mask wearing and social distancing was the main reason for that decrease. You have not even offered a reason for the decrease let alone support from others.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:15 AM   #304
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Might be a great opportunity for you to explain how an air born flu virus differs in transmissibility over the covid air born transmission. Could maybe delve into SARS-Covid versus SARS-Covid2. Surely they must be entirely different in the ways they transmit. Right?
Unlike others on this forum I do not pretend to be an expert on the subject. I research and learn. Here is an excellent primer on the similarities and differences between the flu virus and Covid:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...u/art-20490339
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:38 AM   #305
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
At least I can post opinions from others that support my POV. You've got NOTHING to support your statements. Neither you nor I have medical backgrounds. There is a reason why the flu cases drastically decreased during Covid. I have given the opinion of several people considered expert in the field to supprt my opinion that mask wearing and social distancing was the main reason for that decrease. You have not even offered a reason for the decrease let alone support from others.
I've taken Public Health Courses in College that includes pathology courses which is the study of disease. There's nothing you can tell me.
Old 03-27-2023, 07:55 AM   #306
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
What makes you say that?
Viruses don't posses any of the criteria of a living organism. They can only replicate and cause illness from within the cell they cannot invade the body from the outside. Toxins are various substances which are poisonous that cause premature cellular death. Toxins are present in the environment, in food, Medication ect. Viruses are produced by the body in response to toxicity. It's a bit more complicated than that but that's pretty much the basics of Viral illnesses. Bacteria on the other hand can invade the body from the outside because they are living organisms.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:34 PM   #307
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Once again you found an article that supports your POV and incorrectly ran with it.

Evidence shows that COVID-19 vaccines don’t increase the risk of death, contrary to claim by financier Edward Dowd

CLAIM

COVID-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths around the world; sudden adult death syndrome is new

VERDICT

UNSUPPORTED

DETAILS

Inadequate support: There’s no evidence supporting the claim that people vaccinated against COVID-19 are generally more likely to die compared to unvaccinated people. In fact, the evidence indicates otherwise.

Factually inaccurate: Sudden adult death syndrome (SADS) isn’t new. Reports of SADS date back to the 90s. The term is simply perceived as new by many people, likely because of a change in public awareness of the term.

Multiple pieces of evidence show that COVID-19 vaccination doesn’t increase the risk of death. Like all medical interventions, the COVID-19 vaccines carry side effects, but most of these are mild and short-lived. Certain COVID-19 vaccines are associated with an increased risk of heart inflammation or blood clots, but these risks are smaller than those associated with COVID-19 itself.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...r-edward-dowd/
Thanks, I enjoyed reading your link Speed Racer.

Yes, this is another of texassapper's attempts to blame deaths attributable to COVID, the disease, to vaccines. Dowd's graph clearly shows an increase in the excess death rate when COVID kicked off in March, 2020. You you see peaks during the Delta wave and Omicron wave. As your link notes, the period when the most people aged 25 to 44 were being vaccinated corresponds with a trough in the number of excess deaths.

You can attribute the excess deaths among people in that age group directly to COVID infections, to deferred medical care, and to the after effects of long COVID.

The graph of death rates per capita versus percent of population vaccinated was also enlightening. There's a trend. The overall death rate per capita, from all causes, is inversely correlated with the % of the population that was vaccinated.

I'm pretty sure that if you adjust for age, you'll see that, during the pandemic, vaccination was correlated with lower overall mortality. That was the case in Hungary,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9319484/

Now if you don't segment by age, then in many countries, the reverse is true, because higher percentages of the elderly got vaccinated, versus younger people. In other words, old people are more likely to die overall, and from COVID, than younger people. Texassapper and Why_Yes_I_Do, even though they know better, have brought this to our attention several times for countries like the UK and Israel.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 12:47 PM   #308
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Remind me of how many people died of flu in 2020 and 2021? COVID is NOT as deadly as was initially claimed. A claim that was used to justify the lockdowns and destroy the economy.

It's one big sucker job and well, you fell for it hook line and sinker....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
this was some what discussed in the one of the 2020 covid threads.

a statistics graph from the CDC was posted; it was noticed that there was something odd about it. it was noted that the numbers for flu and pneumonia were way down; covid way up.

it was speculated that the hospitals were cooking the numbers by merging flu and pneumonia numbers as covid just to get some govt. money. this was early on during the lock down.

its my understanding that the introduction of a new disease do not cause a decline of another disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
sure it does, it you want to create a "feardemic" to make the sheep march to your orders.
So yes, flu deaths were much lower than average in the 2021/2022 flu season. The total number during 2019/2020 weren't out of whack with previous years, and 2022/2023 will probably be pretty average too.

Look at this chart,

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ths-number-us/

So just based on the chart, and not considering Speed Racer's valid arguments why there actually were fewer deaths from the flu, how many deaths do you think could be called flu that were counted as COVID? Maybe 20,000? Thirty thousand? Fifty thousand, absolute tops?

Well, that's a drop in the bucket compared to the 1,000,000+ people who've died from COVID in the USA.

Please also note there are tests for COVID and for the flu. Presumably almost all of the people who "officially" died from COVID tested positive for COVID.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 12:52 PM   #309
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Why do you believe that? Everything I've read indicates the primary transmission mechanism for influenza and COVID is airborne, via droplets and aerosols.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 01:00 PM   #310
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Covid-19 has never been isolated from any human suspected of having covid-19.
I'm seeing lots of references to the virus being isolated from humans. For example,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7366528/
https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2021/...research-prize

Also, your belief that SARS-CoV-2 has not been cultured is mistaken. Yeah, if you throw a bunch of virions in a Petri dish, they won't reproduce. But SARS-CoV-2 has been cultured in human tissue, and tissue of animals.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 01:34 PM   #311
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Thanks, I enjoyed reading your link Speed Racer.

Yes, this is another of texassapper's attempts to blame deaths attributable to COVID, the disease, to vaccines. Dowd's graph clearly shows an increase in the excess death rate when COVID kicked off in March, 2020. You you see peaks during the Delta wave and Omicron wave. As your link notes, the period when the most people aged 25 to 44 were being vaccinated corresponds with a trough in the number of excess deaths.

You can attribute the excess deaths among people in that age group directly to COVID infections, to deferred medical care, and to the after effects of long COVID.

The graph of death rates per capita versus percent of population vaccinated was also enlightening. There's a trend. The overall death rate per capita, from all causes, is inversely correlated with the % of the population that was vaccinated.

I'm pretty sure that if you adjust for age, you'll see that, during the pandemic, vaccination was correlated with lower overall mortality. That was the case in Hungary,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9319484/

Now if you don't segment by age, then in many countries, the reverse is true, because higher percentages of the elderly got vaccinated, versus younger people. In other words, old people are more likely to die overall, and from COVID, than younger people. Texassapper and Why_Yes_I_Do, even though they know better, have brought this to our attention several times for countries like the UK and Israel.
This video proves not only do Covid vaccines cause severe adverse reactions. The FDA knew about the possibilities before the so called vaccine was ever rolled out and yet they still authorized emergency authorization of the vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SvbBNutA2MH1/
Old 03-27-2023, 02:24 PM   #312
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you believe that? Everything I've read indicates the primary transmission mechanism for influenza and COVID is airborne, via droplets and aerosols.
How does something that's not alive stay suspended in the atmosphere and is inhaled to cause disease? You've been told that because it helps promote mask wearing.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:17 PM   #313
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm seeing lots of references to the virus being isolated from humans. For example,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7366528/
https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2021/...research-prize

Also, your belief that SARS-CoV-2 has not been cultured is mistaken. Yeah, if you throw a bunch of virions in a Petri dish, they won't reproduce. But SARS-CoV-2 has been cultured in human tissue, and tissue of animals.
Was it a pure culture? A virus capable of disease must be identified and grown in a pure culture without anything else added. The pure culture when inoculated into a human or animal must produce the disease.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:28 PM   #314
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
So yes, flu deaths were much lower than average in the 2021/2022 flu season. The total number during 2019/2020 weren't out of whack with previous years, and 2022/2023 will probably be pretty average too.

Look at this chart,

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ths-number-us/

So just based on the chart, and not considering Speed Racer's valid arguments why there actually were fewer deaths from the flu, how many deaths do you think could be called flu that were counted as COVID? Maybe 20,000? Thirty thousand? Fifty thousand, absolute tops?

Well, that's a drop in the bucket compared to the 1,000,000+ people who've died from COVID in the USA.

Please also note there are tests for COVID and for the flu. Presumably almost all of the people who "officially" died from COVID tested positive for COVID.

did 1 million plus die of covid or did they die of something else while merely covid positive?

seems to have been more than some small debate on that topic

CNN analyst slammed after writing COVID deaths are being overcounted: ‘TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE’

https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/dr-lea...g-overcounted/

Opinion We are overcounting covid deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-overcounting/

and of course the powers that be won't tolerate this radical "nonsense" (especially if it could be true)

WaPo Feeds Denial With False Claims About Overcounting Covid Deaths

https://fair.org/home/wapo-feeds-den...-covid-deaths/

ACP: Falsely Accusing Physicians of Overcounting COVID-19 Deaths For Financial Gain is Reprehensible

https://www.acponline.org/acp-newsro...-reprehensible

why would hospitals over-count covid cases? money.

Government pays hospitals more money for Covid-19 patients than non-Covid patients

https://www.kgns.tv/2022/03/28/gover...ovid-patients/
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 03:58 PM   #315
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
did 1 million plus die of covid or did they die of something else while merely covid positive?

seems to have been more than some small debate on that topic
This is where the believe the government and experts side lose the plot. They can't believe that anyone would lie to them let alone their government and health agencies.

Meh, people will keep dropping dead until it cannot be ignored, and then these will be the people who say, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!.

texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women