Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35419
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-14-2020, 01:26 PM   #301
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Bro, I tried to be kind and now you’re starting an argument with me. I generally found your posts here about how to handle SA on point and have agreed with you in the past. I don’t want to argue with you. Indys is gone and it isn’t coming back, so the Eccie review section is different in the fact that it exists, and Indys doesn’t.

But calling people “street girls” doesn’t help anyone.
I wouldn’t count on that. The company that made the most recent purchase of Indys owns several adult sites. More than one that you guys reference here regularly
Old 08-14-2020, 06:20 PM   #302
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I wouldn’t count on that. The company that made the most recent purchase of Indys owns several adult sites. More than one that you guys reference here regularly
Post FOSTA I don’t think any site will exist like Indys did, with reviews, vouches, etc. I don’t think there’s enough money in it to justify the risk of running a site like that. Problem is you have an industry where everyone prefers to stay anonymous, so collecting payment for any type of service, whether it be charging providers for ads, or charging mongers for access, becomes difficult.

An offshore company might take the risk but having the site run like Indys was, being run and moderated by people involved in the hobby, that isn’t happening again.

If it does ever happen, please post the link, I would love to check it out!
Old 08-14-2020, 07:21 PM   #303
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If it comes back anything like it was right before it shut down, it is better off dead.
Old 08-14-2020, 11:49 PM   #304
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
And thanks to the client who took me to lunch today for my full rate with screening and deposit based on this thread! My first time in a restaurant since March!
You do realize don't you that guys here have seen this same act before and are too smart to fall for it. Maybe you had some guys when you ran Indy's that bought into these stories, but you are just wasting your energy posting them here.

But hey, whatever makes you happy.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:44 AM   #305
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You do realize don't you that guys here have seen this same act before and are too smart to fall for it. Maybe you had some guys when you ran Indy's that bought into these stories, but you are just wasting your energy posting them here.

But hey, whatever makes you happy.
She’s almost becoming a headache here like she was on indys... sort of annoying yet tolerable for now. Oh well.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:36 AM   #306
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Post FOSTA I don’t think any site will exist like Indys did, with reviews, vouches, etc. I don’t think there’s enough money in it to justify the risk of running a site like that. Problem is you have an industry where everyone prefers to stay anonymous, so collecting payment for any type of service, whether it be charging providers for ads, or charging mongers for access, becomes difficult.

An offshore company might take the risk but having the site run like Indys was, being run and moderated by people involved in the hobby, that isn’t happening again.

If it does ever happen, please post the link, I would love to check it out!
Anything is possible Wishing you all good health and a Happy Saturday!
Old 08-15-2020, 12:13 PM   #307
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Speaking of the state of the hobby, I saw one provider complaining on twitter today saying:

Please tell me I didn't come all the way to Pittsburgh for one booking. I advertised all month.

Now it couldn't be that she was selling $240 rub and tugs and charging $600 for FS could it? Nope, in her mind it is the guys fault for not paying those GPS rates.

Of course, on twitter you get all the other bitter HOs chiming in - like one response to a guy who posted:

She wants 250 for driving all the way to a different city then paying for a room for you to come to, you troglodyte and These scumbags can get their full body massage in their car I guess

Such a sweetheart - with remarks like these, it really makes you want to see her.

At least one perhaps recognized the real issue:

Yeah I feel like a lot of the guys have gone on strike against us for all of the screening and deposits that we ask for. Or for whatever “hoops” they feel we make them jump through. No proof of that but it is just a gut feeling.

It is pretty simple - charge a fair rate, with no deposits and hoops to jump through, no real life info required to book and you will get plenty business.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:03 PM   #308
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

$600 and my real life info? Where do I sign up?
Old 08-16-2020, 04:11 PM   #309
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I hate bitching because I enjoy the benefits of this little hobby immensely but I did run across a girl on Twitter that said guys that make wardrobe requests are time wasters. Her rate was 650. So I asked if a simple lingerie request (nothing specific) was considered a “time waster”. She said yep.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:05 PM   #310
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I hate bitching because I enjoy the benefits of this little hobby immensely but I did run across a girl on Twitter that said guys that make wardrobe requests are time wasters. Her rate was 650. So I asked if a simple lingerie request (nothing specific) was considered a “time waster”. She said yep.
And meanwhile, she taking and stuffing the 650 into a prada or Gucci purse,lol.... yes how dare u pay 650 and make a simple wardrobe request
GPS for sure
Old 08-16-2020, 06:41 PM   #311
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

BTW, it appears Indys domain was “purchased”. Maybe for a dollar. That’s what it’s worth.
Old 08-16-2020, 06:51 PM   #312
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
$600 and my real life info? Where do I sign up?
You shouldn’t do it for $300 an hour either. You get double fucked either way.
Old 08-16-2020, 06:57 PM   #313
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
And meanwhile, she taking and stuffing the 650 into a prada or Gucci purse,lol.... yes how dare u pay 650 and make a simple wardrobe request
GPS for sure
Bags are the worst investment. Cash is King!
Old 08-16-2020, 07:00 PM   #314
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You shouldn’t do it for $300 an hour either. You get double fucked either way.
People who can’t get laid for free really shouldn’t complain about also not being able to pay for it!
Old 08-16-2020, 07:07 PM   #315
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
People who can’t get laid for free really shouldn’t complain about also not being able to pay for it!
I’ve been married for 35yrs. You? I get laid for “free” all the time. But hey, isn’t your phone ringing? At least you didn’t ruin my life. Like a few other guys.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women