Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160634
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2022, 11:32 AM   #301
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So all shareholders in energy stocks are Putin lovers?
Of course not. What a dumb thing to say. But typical for you.

The people who are buying energy stocks, while reducing stupid regs and kicking greenies out of the way, are patriotic investors.

The ones like you who follow Putin's wishes by trying to stop us from fully exploiting our own energy resources, while they gleefully & hypocritically invest in companies reaping short-term profits from their artificial self-induced energy shortages, and brag about their gains while their hero lays waste to a sovereign nation, are the despicable Putin lovers.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 11:39 AM   #302
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would any homebuilder pay anyone in cash off the books. That would just show up as profit when the house sold.

Your commenting on something you know nothing Davis highlighting your ignorance once again.
you wrote it off as day labor i said

cant you read? nope
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 12:46 PM   #303
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Jesus, you two are pretending like this country can only survive if it is energy independent.

Have you forgotten the 1990's? Were we energy independent then? Were we fucked? How about the 80's? Were we fuc'd back then too?

Clearly it is better for any country if they have MORE resources within their borders. And it is especially better for me because instead of running around like Chicken Littles, I actually invested in our oil industry.
Were we fucked when the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo occurred? Well, yes. How about when the price of oil spiked in the late 1970's as a result of OPEC actions and the drop in Iranian production? Yes again. I may have been a kid at the time but I remember gas lines. You want Russia and OPEC to have a huge hammer over our head, to use as they see fit?

Congrats about buying oil stocks. This is not the stock picking forum. This is the political forum, and the topic is Energy Independence. If you want to start a thread on oil stocks, do that. I might contribute.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 12:52 PM   #304
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Of course not. What a dumb thing to say. But typical for you.

The people who are buying energy stocks, while reducing stupid regs and kicking greenies out of the way, are patriotic investors.

The ones like you who follow Putin's wishes by trying to stop us from fully exploiting our own energy resources, while they gleefully & hypocritically invest in companies reaping short-term profits from their artificial self-induced energy shortages, and brag about their gains while their hero lays waste to a sovereign nation, are the despicable Putin lovers.
^^^^^^^^\
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 02:16 PM   #305
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You mocked it. You ridiculed it. You pooh-poohed it. You complained about it. You derided anyone who supports it.

But you don't oppose it?

The only thing you haven't done is define it! Because that would require a modicum of intellectual rigor which a simple-minded partisan hack like you lacks.
All I've done is laugh at you people that put so much stock in it. Like I explained to Tiny....our economy boomed in the 1990's and we were far from energy independent.

But I have ....I've said it is some arbitrary number that means nothing in regards to wtf you silly hacks think it means.

Our economy is set up to thrive on cheap energy. It does not matter where it comes from. Your an economist and do not understand this?

You and Tiny are stuck in the Pat Buchanan wing of the GOP.

You sound as if you think it wise to decouple from the world economy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 02:26 PM   #306
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
^^^^^^^^\
Go fuck yourself JackieS.

I'm not a greenie....I bought stock before Putin invaded. You silly fucks who continue to mistake people to subscribe to Realpolitik as followers of AOC are stupider than that silly bitch.

This is America...people like AIC are entitled to her position. There is nothing unamerican about her position even though I do not agree with it.

You'd have to be a moron to think this country will stand for a second for high energy costs.

This is not 1940 where anyone will sacrifice for any common good because we can't agree on wtf common good is.

Even you , who used to be pretty level headed has fallen into the partisan drill...now Tiny.

If Captainmidnight abandons Realpolitik.....I'm outta here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 02:36 PM   #307
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
. You want Russia and OPEC to have a huge hammer over our head, to use as they see fit?

They had it when we were energy independent!!!!!!

Why can't you silly fucker understand that we were energy independent in 2022 when Biden was President....and Putin still invaded.

So and I'll say it again because you totally ignored it in my last post. It is great we have massive oil reserves.

But how did that help us counter Russia?

We thought we had little oil in the 80'sand 90's and drove Russia broke and guess what...THEY WERE/ARE ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

That fucking term means nothing without a whole bunch of other factors one need to consider...it is like having a big dick in prison. What fucking good does it do you without women? What good did Russia being energy independent get them in the 1990s?

Quit listening to lustylad. that emotional no nothing will have you joining the Ukraine army!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 02:49 PM   #308
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
All I've done is laugh at you people along with my BFF while I add up my stock gains.
Hey you fucking idiot, you removed Putin from my post! Not cool. He's the current leader of Russia, not Leon Trotsky. Very dangerous for you to "disappear" him like that. He doesn't appreciate being treated like some purged old commie. Do you want to wind up with polonium 210 in your coffee? I'm putting him back so you two can be BFFs again.

Old 03-21-2022, 03:15 PM   #309
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
They had it when we were energy independent!!!!

The more independent we get, the smaller their hammer gets. Comprende?

Why can't you silly fucker understand that we were energy independent in 2022 when Biden was President....and Putin still invaded.

Why can't you silly fucker understand wars start for all kinds of reasons, and the less we have to rely on the belligerents for our energy, the faster we'll be able to deal with them.

So and I'll say it again because you totally ignored it in my last post. It is great we have massive oil reserves.

We thought we had little oil in the 80's and 90's and drove Russia broke and guess what... THEY WERE/ARE ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

That was because Ronnie Reagan was in charge, instead of the senile old wimp we have now.

That fucking term means nothing without a whole bunch of other factors one need to consider... it is like having a big dick in prison. What fucking good does it do you without women?

Excellent point! That's why you were the most popular guy behind bars. The guy with the tiniest dick makes the best female surrogate!
Bubba says hello!

Old 03-21-2022, 03:23 PM   #310
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
This is America...people like AIC (sic) are entitled to her position. There is nothing unamerican about her position even though I do not agree with it.
You mean AOC. If you think advocating policies that would weaken and destroy our country are NOT un-American, I shudder to think what kind of policies you and AOC would deem pro-American!

Quote:
Not sure what that means, but I'm betting the Captain will soon find dozens of PMs in his Inbox imploring him to denounce Realpolitik, or at least whatever your confused version of it is.
Old 03-21-2022, 03:29 PM   #311
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They had it when we were energy independent!!!!!!

We thought we had little oil in the 80'sand 90's and drove Russia broke and guess what...THEY WERE/ARE ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

That fucking term means nothing without a whole bunch of other factors one need to consider...it is like having a big dick in prison. What fucking good does it do you without women? What good did Russia being energy independent get them in the 1990s?

Quit listening to lustylad. that emotional no nothing will have you joining the Ukraine army!
Respectfully amigo, everything you say in this post is wrong or ass backwards, except the part about having a big dick in prison. Russia doesn't have the US over a barrel because we're halfway across the world and we don't depend on their oil or gas. We have huge resources of our own. On the other hand he does have Western Europe over a barrel. Take Germany for example. It's a big importer of fossil fuels. It's doing away with its nuclear plants. They don't even have much in the way of regasification capacity to use LNG. So they're stuck. We're not. Western Europe may stop importing Russian oil, but it'll be a cold day in hell (or actually a cold day in Hamburg) when they stop using Russian natural gas.

Let me spell it out. PUTIN COULD INVADE UKRAINE BECAUSE EUROPE WAS NOT ENERGY INDEPENDENT. He has them over a barrel with his natural gas.

If you want to come back and make some point about U.S. gasoline prices being set by the world market, so what. They're not ridiculously high. They were several times higher in Europe before this shit started. What's significant is that our energy supply is a hell of a lot more secure than Europe's.

And what are you trying to get at about LustyLad and the Ukraine army? You're really flip flopping around. You're sounding like a Putin supporter, which is out of character since you've traditionally been on the side of those who are just and true, the Kurds for example.

Get some focus man. You're an unworthy debate partner in this thread. I trust that's just your unfamiliarity with this topic, and not senility slipping in.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 03:35 PM   #312
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Go fuck yourself JackieS.
You realize that's anatomically impossible.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 03:41 PM   #313
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're confusing realpolitik with debt reduction. Well, reduction of the national debt as a % of GDP, because there's about a snowball's chance in hell we'll reduce the nominal FEDERAL DEBT HELD BY THE PUBLIC. Which is what matters, not gross federal debt. YOU WERE WRONG.

That's right buddy boy. The gloves have come off. Nobody calls me a silly fucker and gets away with it.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 03:41 PM   #314
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You realize that's anatomically impossible.
It's a trick Bubba taught WTF in prison!
Old 03-21-2022, 05:22 PM   #315
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And what are you trying to get at about LustyLad and the Ukraine army? You're really flip flopping around. You're sounding like a Putin supporter, which is out of character since you've traditionally been on the side of those who are just and true, the Kurds for example.
Find one post of mine where I've supported Putin and this invasion.

Is it I've been catching hell from the Trump apologist for giving John McCain his just due for being way out front on this.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women