Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2014, 05:20 AM   #301
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

FG,

Apologies for my role in hi-jacking the thread in order to deal with WTF, or even if any statement I made felt like an attack, rather than what I felt were clear assessments of some folks needing to see and handle things differently if they want to avoid conflict. Proactive is a good word to keep in mind. It seems you just couldn't understand why someone would be sensitive to what might be deemed as an insensitively worded question, from the other party's POV. Good luck in your future dealings with the ladies.....I have a feeling, you're gonna need it. :-)

Ladies, while we are often purposely insulted and deal with the same questions repeatedly, ya gotta learn to deal with folks in whatever manner you feel is necessary to stay sane, yet doesn't hurt your biz. Unless ya got so much biz, it just doesn't matter how ya behave. LOL "Going off" is not necessarily your best bet, unless gents who enjoy that type of behavior are your target clients.

Everyone else here......I appreciate your patience, support, and advice while I back and forthed with WTF. I already know that he will likely cyber stalk me around the board for a while, most of you believe that he will at the very least annoy me, or even cause me to go off on a tangent. However, there is no need to be concerned, as this ain't my first rodeo where he was in attendance and most of us already know and appreciate our abilities to see someone's true colors. So, rest assured, I knew it going in to a discussion with him, but also know that I feel no one is irredeemable, not even WTF.

WTF.....know that I understand and even have compassion for your "misconceptions", however, I am currently not employed with a psychiatric facility. And, if you should ever wish to continue with online counseling, you're gonna have to pay up front. Time is money, ya know? And since you've alluded to being a man of means, you can afford my counsel. If not mine, then I do know many who are very qualified and still work in the field. But first, you are gonna need to take responsibility for purposely offending me and then I'd really appreciate and require an apology. These things are non-negotiable. You can insult me and spin my words and meaning as much as ya want, but I won't be acknowledging you even exist until you do. I don't think treating an adult as if they were child is necessarily the best thing here, but until you start behaving accordingly, what else can I do? Also, know that once you start ranting about how it doesn't bother you that I would do this, everyone will know just how much it does. Best of luck!

Thanks everyone.......MM
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #302
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
? Everywhere YOU go, there YOU are. YOU're the one constant. That's why.
No sir.

The OP needs no defense but he is entirely correct. He asked a legitimate question. He is only to be criticized for asking it among wolves.

Settle down everyone. Answer the question or go away.

'Tis the season, remember?

All the best.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:39 AM   #303
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Btw ladies, I've decided to pad one of my walls in order to minimze lacertions to my forehead. Should any of you feel the need to utilize this much needed " tool", please do not hesitate to contact me.

Now get out there and do your jobs! LOL
Old 11-17-2014, 08:42 AM   #304
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default That apology will not be forthcoming.

Max , this is the fourth time you have addressed me after saying you would not address me unless I apologized to you for you lying about what I had said. It appears you are the one cyber stalking!

Now to all the ladies that seem to have a problem with folks like myself wanting a naturally clean vagina that takes more than scented wipes before you move on to fuck another. Consider this:

Scented wipes and vaginal deodorants

These perfumed products can disrupt the vagina’s healthy, natural balance. “If nature had intended the vagina to smell like roses or lavender, it would have made the vagina smell like roses or lavender,” says Professor Lamont.

Vaginal douches

A douche flushes water up into the vagina, clearing out vaginal secretions. Some women use a douche to "clean" the vagina, but using a douche can disrupt the normal vaginal bacteria so it isn't recommended that you use one.
“I can’t think of any circumstances where douches are helpful, because all they do is wash out everything that’s in the vagina, including all the healthy bacteria,” explains Professor Lamont.
There is no evidence that douching protects against STIs or vaginal infections, and it may even increase the risk. http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/vagina-health/Pages/keep-vagina-clean.aspx

A naturally clean vagina can only be obtained in mother natures laboratory. That is why I request a first of the day. So for all you women looking to be offended: Yummy, CarolineDavenport and a few others......you can be offended at yourselves for not understanding the science of your own vagina and trying to sell me this "My vagina is just as fresh before my first client as it is after my last client of the day" bullshit. .

Bacteria in the vagina

There are lots of bacteria inside the vagina, and they’re there to protect it. Professor Ronnie Lamont, spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, says: “The vagina contains more bacteria than anywhere else in the body after the bowel, but the bacteria are there for a reason.”
The good bacteria inside the vagina:
  • provide "numerical dominance": they outnumber other potential harmful bacteria that might enter the vagina
  • help to keep the vagina’s pH balance (how acidic the vagina is) at an even level, which helps to keep the balance of bacteria healthy
  • can produce bacteriocins (naturally occurring antibiotics) to reduce or kill other bacteria entering the vagina
  • produce a substance that stops invading bacteria sticking to the vagina walls, which prevents bacteria from invading the tissues
  • http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/vagina-health/Pages/keep-vagina-clean.aspx

Hopefully next time a client ask to be first of the day you will take it as a complement that he has taken the time to learn the biology of a woman anatomy that he wants to lick and stick.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:16 PM   #305
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Doesn't bother me!!
I'm low volume so I only see maybe one gentleman a week!
NEVER 2 in the same day yuck!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:51 AM   #306
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Rhetorical Question

What I do not understand and maybe you ladies can explain it to me from a feminist perspective....Clients can request to Cum in your mouth, Fuck you in the ass, Fist your pussy and ass but the question you are offended by is being first of the day!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #307
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Your question doesn't apply to some of us. My clients can't do any of those things with me. And you're taking an annoyance that we expressed and blowing it up like we went all "slash your tires crazy." We don't typically go off on clients for little things like this... we quietly seethe and handle the situation as politely as possible. Just like any other sales person. On the board, I let my opinions on things like this fly, because frankly I don't care if a guy that would ask this question is put off and won't come see me. There's another gent behind him that doesn't really care how I feel about the question, because he has a busy life and doesn't have time to sweat about whether or not he's my first and only. Or, more likely, he doesn't even read this board, as most of my clients don't. Sometimes I pander, and sometimes I express my true thoughts and feelings. You can like it or hate it, but deal with the fact that I'm a whole person and not a robot that is just going to tell you what you want to hear all the time when you're not paying me. I don't worry about being honest, because as much as you might like to think it does, it doesn't affect my bottom line. For every guy that can't handle a little reality on a message board, there's another one that is happy that his spot just became open.

I suppose you have zero annoyances in your professional life. Nothing bothers you at all ever. This conversation was over a long time ago. Now you're just trying to express dominance. It doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look like a dog with a bone who just likes to bully the ladies here who can't be as crass as you because they have an image they would like to protect. So the only thing to do is ignore you... which I'm happy to do when it suits me.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:54 AM   #308
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I suppose you have zero annoyances in your professional life.
None that I bitch about....

The one's I have control over, I try and change, the one's I have no control over I accept as part of life.

I do not like coming off as a whiney bitch.

But if that suits your needs, bitch away.

Quote:
.he has a busy life and doesn't have time to sweat about whether or not he's my first and only.
. .
Look I have pointed out why guys may ask that question, busy life or not , some of us know the female vagina better than others. Some may just not care. If all they want to do is stick their dick in a wet pussy and blow and go, I can see their reason for not caring. But I like my DATY. If you cater to guys that do not care if they fuck you right after another , good for you. But I like naturally fresh vagina....

Bacteria in the vagina

There are lots of bacteria inside the vagina, and they’re there to protect it. Professor Ronnie Lamont, spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, says: “The vagina contains more bacteria than anywhere else in the body after the bowel, but the bacteria are there for a reason.”
The good bacteria inside the vagina:

• provide "numerical dominance": they outnumber other potential harmful bacteria that might enter the vagina
  • help to keep the vagina’s pH balance (how acidic the vagina is) at an even level, which helps to keep the balance of bacteria healthy
  • can produce bacteriocins (naturally occurring antibiotics) to reduce or kill other bacteria entering the vagina
  • produce a substance that stops invading bacteria sticking to the vagina walls, which prevents bacteria from invading the tissues
  • http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/vagina-health/Pages/keep-vagina-clean.aspx
Quote:

Now you're just trying to express dominance. It doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look like a dog with a bone who just likes to bully the ladies here who can't be as crass as you because they have an image they would like to protect. .
God more feminist bullshit.

Express an opinion to some ladies that differs from theirs and you are bullying them. Typical feminist, can not argue a subject on it's merits so you resort to "He is picking on me!". Which is the ultimate hypocrite. ''I am as strong as any man.'' in one breath ''Help ,he is picking on me!'' in the next. I am picking on your position on this matter, not your sex. Cut the feminist crap.
So you object to a question you say you are never asked...

Next you will be telling me you see multiple guys but you space them 6-8 hours apart, so the question is offensive! .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:00 AM   #309
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Annika is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:10 AM   #310
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So any time a lady disagrees with you, it's "feminist crap." Got it. Keep chewing, fido.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #311
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, so I'm tired of arguing the point. What would you like to hear me say? You want me to go back to just pandering and lying through my pretty little teeth so guys like you can continue the delusion that you are perfect and never do anything annoying? Okay, I can totally do that.

No, the question doesn't bother me at all. I only see one guy a week so it isn't even an issue. I don't understand why any lady would ever be annoyed by something so little. More than one client a day? Eww! No! I hate money, and I don't want to make hardly any, just so you guys can be sure that no one else touched me. Kisses!
Old 11-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #312
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So any time a lady disagrees with you, it's "feminist crap." Got it. Keep chewing, fido.
Not just that, beautiful, but ya may be deemed a liar, called names, and or there will be many failed attempts to insult not only your intelligence, but the intelligence of everyone watching, as "he who shall not be named or directly addressed" continues to spout pretty much the same phrases over and over again.

Not that Anyone needs the likes of a feminist hooker, such as myself, and as deemed by the learned and monied hooker monger, to inform them of the obvious. It gets a tad boring after a bit though. '\_(**)_/'. At least to this hooker.

Ah well....I'm bored. Gonna go watch my plants grow! LOL

Your avitar is awesome, btw.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #313
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So any time a lady disagrees with you, it's "feminist crap." .
Naw , it is only Feminist crap when they bring up feminist crap . Like the Feminist crap you brought up about me wanting to dominate you.

All I want is a mother nature fresh vagina, if you can not provide one or if you find that question offensive for what ever reason , that is your prerogative.

What I have tried to do is add perspective on just why we might just ask that question. We do not hate women. We do not want to dominate women. We do want some freshly minted, mother nature approved, natural tasting hoohoo.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:09 PM   #314
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Naw , it is only Feminist crap when they bring up feminist crap . Like the Feminist crap you brought up about me wanting to dominate you.

All I want is a mother nature fresh vagina, if you can not provide one or if you find that question offensive for what ever reason , that is your prerogative.

What I have tried to do is add perspective on just why we might just ask that question. We do not hate women. We do not want to dominate women. We do want some freshly minted, mother nature approved, natural tasting hoohoo.

How long, in your opinion, does it take for a vagina to recover from the last appt. and become "fresh" again?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:30 PM   #315
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
How long, in your opinion, does it take for a vagina to recover from the last appt. and become "fresh" again?
I had the same question. If it's about the bacteria recharging(?), being first is less important than the length of time between visitors. I'm in the don't-care category about being first, but the biology lesson has become interesting.

Other questions...

Do y'all me-first dudes offer to pay more for being first?
Do providers upsell for this privilege?
Again, just curious.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women